Page 206 of 355 FirstFirst ... 656106156166176186202203204205206207208209210226236246256306 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 7099

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

^^ Exact same setup as our car. I was way impressed with the build quality of the Kooks components.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Yea I'm happy with it. Just need to put in my o2 extenders to run right
    2000 Jet Black M6 Trans Am aka Kitte:
    SLP lid, cai kit, smooth bellows; Hawks HPS pads/slotted rotors; Centerforce D7X street/strip clutch; DDM HID conversion; Black w/ metal lip C5 Z06 replica 17x9.5 rims; free ram air mod; Bilstein HD shocks; LTs and ORY; Magnaflow quadtip catback

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Grab a set of Bosch P/N 13111 O2 senders and ditch the extensions - they have a nice long harness and no extensions are required. This is especially good advice if you are still running the old stock senders. Be warned that the parts store will try to sell you P/N 13444 -- ignore them!

Black
    2000 Trans Am

I already have the extenders for now til I can get those

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by wraith23 View Post
    kooks LTs, kooks catted y, and magnaflow quadtip cat back put in today. LOUD as hell now lol
    Sounds like an excellent system!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

kooks LTs, kooks catted y, and magnaflow quadtip cat back put in today. LOUD as hell now lol
    I have the same setup except I have the Kooks TDs as well.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Ok I cant take it any more...I need to replace my driver side bulb socket for my DRL. It's finally aggravated me to the point that it has to be replaced. Do you guys recommend any specific replacement or just whatever I can find? I've seen you guys say that the wires dont always match up on some of them so I want to make sure I order whatever you guys are using.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Ok I cant take it any more...I need to replace my driver side bulb socket for my DRL. It's finally aggravated me to the point that it has to be replaced. Do you guys recommend any specific replacement or just whatever I can find? I've seen you guys say that the wires dont always match up on some of them so I want to make sure I order whatever you guys are using.
    If you have replaced the sockets already then no need to worry about those... but I got new sockets from advance auto and wired them in. You will also need to upgrade your flasher. I had the flasher from my hazards in there at first but then I put a high performance flasher in rated higher than the hazard flasher. The bulbs I got from ddmtuning.com. That's my set up and hope that helps

Black
    2000 Trans Am

correction on the exhaust setup btw... got under there today to put the extensions in and they put in a ORY. Have to go back and make sure they didnt charge me for cats since I no longer have any. Luckily I have a guy here in MD that can get me a waiver for my emissions since now I will for sure fail lol

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

correction on the exhaust setup btw... got under there today to put the extensions in and they put in a ORY. Have to go back and make sure they didnt charge me for cats since I no longer have any. Luckily I have a guy here in MD that can get me a waiver for my emissions since now I will for sure fail lol
    That's a bit unfortunate, as long as you weren't charged for the catted set. However, I feel that is the setup I want to run, have a video of it?

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWS6 View Post
    That's a bit unfortunate, as long as you weren't charged for the catted set. However, I feel that is the setup I want to run, have a video of it?
    I'm going to check with them today to make sure they didn't charge me. I don't have a video yet but will try to get one asap.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Just wanna say how much I hate our DRL sockets. Replaced both for the third time. Also I swear the housings are rock magnets. Replaced another one today. Also got new rotors and pads put on today. Rear pads looked pretty good but might as well start fresh at all 4 corners.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans am WS6

Drove to work again, still very happy I blacked out the front end (fogs and drl's)

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Very nice!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by RichWS6 View Post
    Drove to work again, still very happy I blacked out the front end (fogs and drl's)
    Click for full size
    I need to do that to mine. That looks really good. Did you buy blacked out covers or did you use that spray stuff?

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Looks good blacked, parked on that dirt/gravel though..
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I took this photo down by our local boat launch/picnic area.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Went for a drive late this afternoon put on another 50 miles and another mileage cycle on the new rear. The more I drive it with the new gearing the more I'm loving this car even more. I'm at 250 miles to my 500 needed for break in and oil change.
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

This was last weekend, but I sold mine. House and family takes precedence. It's funny where life takes us. Got my down payment for a new house. I have previously picked up another Gm product, though. Got my truck I have always wanted. A 4x4, 2500 crew cab chevy. It is exactly what I wanted, cloth interior, tan(which I hated in the WS6 and paid big money for to change to black, but really like in the truck), and captains chairs up front. The truck came with a lift, 35" tires, and a push bumper with KC lights. Since I picked it up in Feb, I have added a headache rack, a flush mount toolbox (which sits down inside the bed), a water pump (which blew out in the driveway on a friday, thank god), belts, hoses, ( may as well, since the water pump was being changed at the same time, right?), a rewire of the KC lights( the wiring the truck came with was atricious!), a double din touchscreen DVD player with bluetooth( can actually hear the phone convo now), and also a rear view camera(helps with hooking up a trailer, the first time I used it, I actually bumped the trailer back becuase I hit it on the head!!), and have on order a 50" LED light bar and mounts.

The kid that bought my WS6 told me he is going to drag race it. It wasn't my place to tell him that the rear end won't take that abuse long with the M6!!

It is kinda nice having my own truck now after having the WS6 for so long. I have been limited to not being able to have my own truck, since where I live, the Police and the HOA don't allow parking on the street. I have had a company truck, and then, there is no room to park my own truck.

Since I bought my truck, I have taken it down the jeep trails and hauled my gear. All of my gear. Really lovin the new Chevy. Gas mileage is sh@#, but since work pays for gas, no worries. And, since I can write off my mileage on top of that, it is a win'win for me. And, all of the experience of owning and wrenching on the WS6 has already paid off for me.

In the future, I am looking at installing front and rear differential locks and having Nick dynotune the truck for some mileage and a little more power. I am including my signature one last time to let you all know the amount of work I put into my WS6.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Keith - I am both sad and happy for you. I know you loved your WS.6 and enjoyed every minute of owning her.

Page 206 of 355 FirstFirst ... 656106156166176186202203204205206207208209210226236246256306 ... LastLast

Thread Information