Page 170 of 356 FirstFirst ... 2070120130140150166167168169170171172173174190200210220270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 7102

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Took her for a drive since I've been out of town for a couple weeks.

2000 Trans Am T56 Swapped - GMPP "HOT" Cam | LS6 Intake | PnP TB | 25% UD Pulley | Founders adjustable LCA/PHB/TA | Norris Catch Can | TSP 1-7/8 SS LT | TSP True Duals with bullets | SLP Lid | UMI Shock tower brace | Torq Thrust M 17x9 275/40 front 17x10.5 315/35 rear - YouTube Videos - My Car Site

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

took her out and hit light speed on some mountain roads before putting her back up because of the incoming rain.

Gotta get her ready for a car show this weekend "if it doesnt rain" and then we're gonna take a cruise up to Bowling Green to look at the new sink hole exhibit "if it doesnt rain"

Black / White

Getting the car ready for the car show today...gonna be a longggggggggg day of washing, waxing, and cleaning...

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Installed the PHB relocation kit so I don't have to listen to my exhaust smacking around anymore.

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Had some fun with the toys...

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Won 3rd place in my class at the car show today. Spent the last 4 days detailing it and fixing some stuff. Had to fix the exhaust after a shitty ass road decided to pull it apart. Luckily no damage just sound like a truck.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Won 3rd place in my class at the car show today. Spent the last 4 days detailing it and fixing some stuff. Had to fix the exhaust after a shitty ass road decided to pull it apart. Luckily no damage just sound like a truck.
    congrats! me and a buddy got featured at the one we went to this past weekend...its always nice to see hard work pay off. Everybody kept asking me what I did to the paint lol nobody believed me that it was original...

Last edited by theorangeguy; 06-09-2014 at 03:20 PM.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    congrats! me and a buddy got featured at the one we went to this past weekend...its always nice to see hard work pay off. Everybody kept asking me what I did to the paint lol nobody believed me that it was original...

Same to you and I know what ya mean. Most people can't believe mine is a daily driver that's 12 years old.

One of the guys I work with car is only 2 years old and looks like it's been abused and just doesn't understand that if you do a little maintenance and give a good cleaning at least once a year along with a sealant and wax job you can keep looking great for years to come.

But then again. How many people actually own a buffer and several hundred dollars worth of detailing supplies. Not enough imo.
    Last edited by raynor139; 06-09-2014 at 04:06 PM.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Black / White

Same to you and I know what ya mean. Most people can't believe mine is a daily driver that's 12 years old.

One of the guys I work with car is only 2 years old and looks like it's been abused and just doesn't understand that if you do a little maintenance and give a good cleaning at least once a year along with a sealant and wax job you can keep looking great for years to come.

But then again. How many people actually own a buffer and several hundred dollars worth of detailing supplies. Not enough imo.
    I've got a garage full of goodies...lots of trial and error over the years to find what I like and don't like to use. I drive mine everyday that it doesn't rain...usually have to fix rock chips here and there but that's pretty easy. It stays under a cover when it's at the house but I get the same questions lol "you really drive that to work every day...?" hell yea I do lol

Black / White

any of you guys have painted fender vents on your car...? Im thinking about painting mine silver or chrome to break up the side of the car some...i've seen the inserts that are floating around but i'd rather just paint mine. Post up some pics if you have already done it!

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Managed to break the strut mount off on the drivers side. Pulled it right through. Now my front end rides like a Cadillac... So much for the new suspension, that's going to be rebuilt again!

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Dump the exhaust fpr a brutal sound before the axle and you don't have to worry about that

*This was supposed to be a reply to BHunter*

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

There is nothing sexier than a pure black T/A, That is a nice looking car.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by Decadence75 View Post
    Dump the exhaust fpr a brutal sound before the axle and you don't have to worry about that

*This was supposed to be a reply to BHunter*
    Or you could put on a quality cat back like Magna Flow take your time in adjusting it and you shouldn't have to worry
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

Black / White

There is nothing sexier than a pure black T/A, That is a nice looking car.
    thanks man

Black / White

got an update on something I started trying...I know quite a few of you guys are using TC-W3 oil added into your fuel so about a month ago I decided to start doing it with my car on a regular basis. Currently using 1oz per 5gallons...gotta admit, it runs smoother and idle's smoother. I stopped doing it for about a week just to see what it would do and the idle got a little rougher, not crazy but it was not as smooth as it was. Added the TC-W3 back in and it smoothed back out. Very good recommendation!

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

I was driving it to work this morning and less than a mile from my office I got a loud pop, the sound of metal tinkling down the road and a nice horrible grinding sound. Quickly pulled it off and started looking under the car expecting some broken suspension or rear end pieces. Instead I found that some freaking how all five of the studs on my rear driver's wheel had sheared off leaving the rotor riding on the inner rim of the wheel. So I have it towed to a the local Midas a couple miles from my office since I really needed a quick fix and got reamed for $200 for the replacement studs and nuts. Wheel has dings and scratches but otherwise still works fine.

Black / White

I was driving it to work this morning and less than a mile from my office I got a loud pop, the sound of metal tinkling down the road and a nice horrible grinding sound. Quickly pulled it off and started looking under the car expecting some broken suspension or rear end pieces. Instead I found that some freaking how all five of the studs on my rear driver's wheel had sheared off leaving the rotor riding on the inner rim of the wheel. So I have it towed to a the local Midas a couple miles from my office since I really needed a quick fix and got reamed for $200 for the replacement studs and nuts. Wheel has dings and scratches but otherwise still works fine.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    You should be able to sand and polish those scratches out. They dont look too bad.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

It's the several dimples on the front side of the rim that are the part that makes me sad.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

You should be able to sand and polish those scratches out. They dont look too bad.
    And I am just thankful this didn't happen where I could have put other people in harm.

Page 170 of 356 FirstFirst ... 2070120130140150166167168169170171172173174190200210220270320 ... LastLast

Thread Information