Page 97 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4757677793949596979899100101117127137147197247297347 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 7102

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

got sent a picture of it from back home, apparently my little bro thought it was a good idea to take it to school today....

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    got sent a picture of it from back home, apparently my little bro thought it was a good idea to take it to school today....
    Is that good or bad? I only wished i had a musclecar to take to school way back when........

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Is that good or bad? I only wished i had a musclecar to take to school way back when........
    No, not a good idea. From experience, siblings don't take responsibility for their actions when it comes to their siblings things..."It's ok, he can't be mad at me forever because we're brothers." Yeah....riiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

well i take it back to my parents bc theres an old spare garage, so i park it in there for the winter... aaannnd its still winter up here.... that coupled with a kid who has had his licence for around 4 months, bald tires and a full n2o bottle is never a good combo, esp knowing him and im sure giving rides to every kid in the school to up his street cred or some shit.... yea no bueno

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    No, not a good idea. From experience, siblings don't take responsibility for their actions when it comes to their siblings things..."It's ok, he can't be mad at me forever because we're brothers." Yeah....riiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt.
    Oh for sure!!....my brothers would NEVER even ask because they know how anal i am about my cars and i wouldnt have let them either so it worked out good!! haha.

well i take it back to my parents bc theres an old spare garage, so i park it in there for the winter... aaannnd its still winter up here.... that coupled with a kid who has had his licence for around 4 months, bald tires and a full n2o bottle is never a good combo, esp knowing him and im sure giving rides to every kid in the school to up his street cred or some shit.... yea no bueno
    Yeah all those issues cannot be a good combo-speed + testosterone= trouble.....I know as much as i may have dreamed about owning a fast car in high school and said id be cool it would have been a disaster probably.as it was i had a old but clean Monte Carlo (74) it had a sbc 400 w/a 4brl and i did get into frequent races with other friends and a few tickets and a fender bender (or two) but thats all part of growing up i guess...My poor parents!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Oh for sure!!....my brothers would NEVER even ask because they know how anal i am about my cars and i wouldnt have let them either so it worked out good!! haha.

Yeah all those issues cannot be a good combo-speed + testosterone= trouble.....I know as much as i may have dreamed about owning a fast car in high school and said id be cool it would have been a disaster probably.as it was i had a old but clean Monte Carlo (74) it had a sbc 400 w/a 4brl and i did get into frequent races with other friends and a few tickets and a fender bender (or two) but thats all part of growing up i guess...My poor parents!
    I had an 84 Corvette in high school that I bought myself. It was gold. That car was pretty awesome, but the TA is definitely faster.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Agreed, i bought the car when i was a junior in HS, and had alot of respect for it beings it was the first real thing i myself worked for and earned, and even that said, i have an album of tickets, and it got away from me a time or two which ended not the greatest, but knowing what i did with it even respecting it as my own is what terrifies me, yet, i feel like he knows well enough that if there was the slightest scuff on it, his ass was grass.... needless to say, when dad figured out why it was out of the garage, hes back at the bottom of the totem pole.....

It was just wierd for me to have a back home buddy send me a picture of my own car not where i left it.....

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Removed the passenger side header gasket new one goes in on Thursday and goodyeeeeeeee header leak!

After 84k miles, she still looks pretty clean

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

That is way clean. What oil do you run?

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    That is way clean. What oil do you run?
    Pennzoil platinum with a K&N filter
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 M6
    Last bolt-on LS1 in the world

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Penzoil Platinum as well with the high end Fram right now. From what I have seen in our cars, it does a great job of keeping the engine internals clean.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Updated pics of Frankenbird posted here: http://www.ls1.com/forums/f36/franke...ml#post2838572

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Finally had the time to finish putting my engine hoist together. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to finish removing my engine.

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Got it out and played today.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

pay for parts......

blue
    1998 trans am

I cleaned her up real nice and pretty

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Cursed at her.

Uh, drove. (I rarely respond, because routine driving is usually what I do.) But I had a little round-trip (sandwiched around the Kansas choke), and three dumb things happened. First, on the same dayI'd been thinking maybe it's special that I never hit an animal (with the car), three birds decided to swoop down onto a busy street for some tasty roadkill and I was part of a mini-convoy that almost hit that. Then I had to leave my car with a valet - always avoid that - and they brought out the wrong car, some inferior little sedan that was a totally different color. Finally, when almost home, the SUV at the 5-way stop sign decided to try to claim right of way when it was narrowly mine and I had to honk multiple times to stop the fool. Home sweet home.

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Pulled the rear axles to inspect, time for new ones along with bearings and seals. Off to order new axles.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Pulled the front wheels off to see why braking was so sluggish. Discovered a plastic bag wrapped all up in the passenger side caliper. What's really bad is the wheel now has white spots on them I can't get off.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Page 97 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4757677793949596979899100101117127137147197247297347 ... LastLast

Thread Information