Page 26 of 356 FirstFirst ... 622232425262728293046566676126176226276326 ... LastLast

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    UMI tunnel brace for stock headers. It clears just like the old stocker.

Looks like a tunnel mount -- going with the short torque arm setup?

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Looks like a tunnel mount -- going with the short torque arm setup?
    Not yet, but is has crossed my mind. I want to make sure it'll be compatible with a new rear (the same one you have). I just got this one used from a fellow member for half the brand new price, so it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I just felt the need to do some sort of mod this year, lol.

But honestly, funds are holding me back the most. I just got a house last summer, which needed/needs alot of work, and I still have to pay for school.

I still need to get my shift light in, but that isn't a 20min project like this was. I only have 1 more room to finish inside the house, so as soon as I get that done, I'll be onto more mods. Small ones, but enough to settle my "need to mod" anxiety.

< no time, no money, lol.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Painted the calibers yesterday/today. Glad I did. I only had about 1/16th of pad left on the fronts. Seems some Douche bag that last service them (previous owner always took it in for service) removed the tabs that let you know it's time. Anyways here's some pics and also the car stops on a dime now.

Navy Blue Metallic

BTW it's a bitch to paint while still on the car. Next time I may just take 'em off and bleed the whole system .

And no job is complete with out donating some flesh and blood. This job gave me a nice 1" deep cut on my left hand ring finger. SOAB!!!

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^Hey, you ain't supposed to donate blood while working on cars. Calipers look good, BTW. How many miles on the pads? My wear sensor just now is noisy, 100k on the OE front pads. Rears I replaced about 65K.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    BTW it's a bitch to paint while still on the car. Next time I may just take 'em off and bleed the whole system .

Nice work! I painted mine on the car. If you trim a cap from a can of spray paint, it covers the piston and boot perfectly while you paint it.

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

over the weekend i finally got a chance to put on my cross drilled/slotted rotors and repainted the calipers & wheel wells i wanna be all the way on point for the summer this year,im also going to be doing the shift boot mod,i got a shift & boot out of a 03 GTP i will putting that on sometime this week

Navy Blue Metallic

that's just it I have no idea how many miles on those pads. It gave no warnings that they were getting thin. Also no groves in the rotor.

I had to go black with the color. I didn't like the gray and yellow and red would just clash with NMB.

Black
    2001 WS6

Clocked at 105 and was let off with a verbal warning because the Officer likes Pontiacs

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by promise517 View Post
    clocked at 105 and was let off with a verbal warning because the officer likes pontiacs
    awesome!!!!

Ok, the mods maybe have done something. I never post in all caps, but tried many times to put ''awesome'' in caps. Even tried editing. Thought it would be appropriate, but maybe not. Or, maybe I have something wrong with my pc.
    Last edited by Too Fast; 05-31-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Promise517 View Post
    Clocked at 105 and was let off with a verbal warning because the Officer likes Pontiacs
    And the Shithouse Luck Award goes to!!.........

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    awesome!!!!

Ok, the mods maybe have done something. I never post in all caps, but tried many times to put ''awesome'' in caps. Even tried editing. Thought it would be appropriate, but maybe not. Or, maybe I have something wrong with my pc.
    The board itself, won't allow anyone to type all in caps. Its built into vBulletin

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Thanks for clearing it up. Once again, the sins of the few affect the majority lol.

Going to wash the Trans Am today.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

That... is amazing. I don't get breaks on anything... ever and I'm as polite as they come to police .
    Get this, I even had a friend that passed...passed an undercover cop in a single lane, on the way to the highway on his bike doing 105-110 in a 45... got pulled over. He told him he needed to give papers to his college and today was the deadline and he was trying to hurry and blah blah. Cop bought it, and followed him all the way to the school. No ticket. Seriously? Coulda faxed papers... And I'm pulled over for 80 in a 65 on the thruway at 2am with no cars on the road? Bs...

medium blue metallic
    1999 trans am

Broke into my own car in my own driveway ..washed and waxed...had some fun with a Gallardo all before 10am!

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    And the Shithouse Luck Award goes to!!.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant71130 View Post
    That... is amazing. I don't get breaks on anything... ever and I'm as polite as they come to police .
    Get this, I even had a friend that passed...passed an undercover cop in a single lane, on the way to the highway on his bike doing 105-110 in a 45... got pulled over. He told him he needed to give papers to his college and today was the deadline and he was trying to hurry and blah blah. Cop bought it, and followed him all the way to the school. No ticket. Seriously? Coulda faxed papers... And I'm pulled over for 80 in a 65 on the thruway at 2am with no cars on the road? Bs...
    He came up to the car and kneel'd at my passenger side window and said "Really!?!?!?" 105....Really !?!?!?". I gave him my conceal carry license and informed him (with my hand on the steering wheel) that there was a firearm in the car (I normally do that so we can get a positive conversation going and they know that I have respect for Officers). He ran my information and told me that I need to slow down and that he has seen people die on that road, and that because he likes Pontiac's and T/A's he is letting me go on a warning.

Wanted to add that I was on GA400 (for those who know Atlanta, and there were no cars on the road)...well there was a cop that I didn't see....

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

He came up to the car and kneel'd at my passenger side window and said "Really!?!?!?" 105....Really !?!?!?". I gave him my conceal carry license and informed him (with my hand on the steering wheel) that there was a firearm in the car (I normally do that so we can get a positive conversation going and they know that I have respect for Officers). He ran my information and told me that I need to slow down and that he has seen people die on that road, and that because he likes Pontiac's and T/A's he is letting me go on a warning.

Wanted to add that I was on GA400 (for those who know Atlanta, and there were no cars on the road)...well there was a cop that I didn't see....
    That's crazy lol. I'm usually insanely polite and have all my info ready in hand before they even get to the car. Only time I ever got a break was when I didn't have plates on my car as soon as I bought it, and I passed a cop and had already gotten pulled over for this before. I saw him in my rear view, he hit the brakes and turned around about 1/4 mile past me. We went over a hill so I couldn't see him anymore, so I pulled over, had my license/insurance/paperwork for the purchase on hand and window rolled down so by the time he came up to me, he didn't have to do anything. Didn't even bother turning his lights on I think. But as far as speeding goes... screw Anthony -.-.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

I really gotta by a scanner/programmer. Just dropped it off at the shop (threw a service engine light), threw codes for IAC motor and EGR, so getting those replaced and a B.G. induction/combustion chamber service.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Whamhammer View Post
    I really gotta by a scanner/programmer. Just dropped it off at the shop (threw a service engine light), threw codes for IAC motor and EGR, so getting those replaced and a B.G. induction/combustion chamber service.

Actron makes reasonably priced units that you can buy at a lot of parts stores. I think Sears may even stock them now.

Page 26 of 356 FirstFirst ... 622232425262728293046566676126176226276326 ... LastLast

Thread Information