Page 141 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4191101111121137138139140141142143144145161171181191241291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 7102

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I always forget, but figured I'd ask since I saw it laying there in the pic...

Is the driveshaft length the same between an A4 and M6? I want to say no.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I always forget, but figured I'd ask since I saw it laying there in the pic...

Is the driveshaft length the same between an A4 and M6? I want to say no.
    I'm pretty sure that the DS is the same for both cars but the one you see laying there came out of the same car this trans is from so if they are different I should be covered.

2000 Trans Am T56 Swapped - GMPP "HOT" Cam | LS6 Intake | PnP TB | 25% UD Pulley | Founders adjustable LCA/PHB/TA | Norris Catch Can | TSP 1-7/8 SS LT | TSP True Duals with bullets | SLP Lid | UMI Shock tower brace | Torq Thrust M 17x9 275/40 front 17x10.5 315/35 rear - YouTube Videos - My Car Site

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Here's the sweatshirt that my daughter received over the weekend. It was a belated Christmas gift from my mother-in-law:

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Decadence75 View Post
    Nope. That's one of the parts I'm waiting for before I can begin actually putting it in. Along with a pilot bearing, some arp bolts, alignment tool and a Tick MC.
    I have a LS1 T56 Crossmember in my garage if you want it...$50 shipped.
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6: 427ci LS3, Built T56, Moser 9" w/ 4.11 Gearing, Full Suspension, and 6-point Cage.
    2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: Twincharged w/ a T67 Turbocharger
    2007 Chevrolet 3500 Dually Duramax: 3" Downpipe, Dual 4" Exhaust, EFILive Tuning

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I have a LS1 T56 Crossmember in my garage if you want it...$50 shipped.
    Thanks for the offer but I have a stock one available, need the relocation crossmember though because of an aftermarket torque arm.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Thanks for the offer but I have a stock one available, need the relocation crossmember though because of an aftermarket torque arm.
    Be sure to get one that won't cause you ground clearance...especially if you are lowered.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Be sure to get one that won't cause you ground clearance...especially if you are lowered.
    I've got the UMI one on order. I am running the A4 version of the UMI relo crossmember now and haven't had any issues with it scraping before. On the 4L60E I am running the TCI deep pan and it's never bottomed out either. It is the lowest hanging piece on the car at the moment so I should be ok. One of my mufflers does scrap backing out of my driveway but that is more because of the stupid angle that it's built at, haha.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Took possession of a T-56, pedals, flywheel and clutch for my A4->M6 conversion project.

Click for full size
    M6... !! yes......Youll love slammin them gears!!...Get the Tick though 3rds always a bitch.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Took possession of a T-56, pedals, flywheel and clutch for my A4->M6 conversion project.

Click for full size
    M6... !! yes......Youll love slammin them gears!!...Get the Tick though 3rds always a bitch.
    New shifter will take care of the missing 3rd gear. Installed a MGW shifter today and loving it so far. Took a little to get used to 5th and 6th. But 1-4th are wonderful to row through now. Just gotta get some time to install the tick master.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

Put a clear lid on because the SLP on that i painted black keept cracking and the paint was chipping off. The quality of the clear lid is horrible and not worth the 120$, i'm not sure I even like the way it looks yet.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    New shifter will take care of the missing 3rd gear. Installed a MGW shifter today and loving it so far. Took a little to get used to 5th and 6th. But 1-4th are wonderful to row through now. Just gotta get some time to install the tick master.
    I have already planned on going with the MGW at some point but I might have to make due with the hurst that is coming with the tranny for a while since the MGW is a little costly.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

I have already planned on going with the MGW at some point but I might have to make due with the hurst that is coming with the tranny for a while since the MGW is a little costly.
    just do a UMI short stick...its pretty cheap and is VERY solid. Makes a huge difference...

UMI Performance Short Stick Handle (1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird) [2105]
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    just do a UMI short stick...its pretty cheap and is VERY solid. Makes a huge difference...

UMI Performance Short Stick Handle (1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird) [2105]
    Not a bad idea. I was looking at one of those the other day. It'll improve the shift quality until I can get the bones for the new shifter. Went ahead and ordered one. Thanks!

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Not a bad idea. I was looking at one of those the other day. It'll improve the shift quality until I can get the bones for the new shifter. Went ahead and ordered one. Thanks!
    no problem. I've had one in 2 different cars now and I like it a lot...its going to feel weird for the first day or two because it is VERY solid compared to the standard hurst stick that comes in our cars "you'll see what I mean once its installed". But once you get used to it, your shifts will get way better.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    no problem. I've had one in 2 different cars now and I like it a lot...its going to feel weird for the first day or two because it is VERY solid compared to the standard hurst stick that comes in our cars "you'll see what I mean once its installed". But once you get used to it, your shifts will get way better.
    There probably won't really be an adjustment period for me since I am in an auto right now and will be using the short stick from day one with the M6. Of course, the last last stick shift I had was an 02 Sentra which was pretty soft on the shifting as you can imagine, haha. I just need to find some time to actually get working on this project. Something always seems to come up on the weekends and during the week work has been rough not getting home until 9pm or so and just no energy to deal with it.

which one?
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyNATION View Post
    did nothing,as I wanted to,the weather was so beautiful today,but I didnt feel like cleaning her so shes just sitting in the storage collecting dust
    Man, that's why they invented car covers. Getcha one, they work.

which one?
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    to make things worst i went to advance to get a new spark plug for my lawnmower(i was in the monte)and a dude in a black ws6 had to park right beside me,car was clean,t-tops out,hot blonde in pass seat,dude was getting some black magic for his tires,talked to him for a minute,he got that ws6 at the auto auction for $7500......a-hole i didn't have to know that.lol.it was stock though,if i had been in the ceta i would have let him hear the long tubes,ory,and magnaflow to piss him off
    I hear ya ,man. Every once in a while, on my way to work in the AM, I'll see a nasty, filthy, black firebird (98-02). Poor car doesn't look like it's seen any soap in at least a year. The stock chrome wheels are disgusting. I'm in my truck,a 2002 s10, & wish I was in my immaculate, mint Trans Am Firehawk, it's red, ('02). I know he would be looking, & I wonder if him seeing mine would motivate him to wash his.

which one?
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post

Our "youngest" Trans Ams are now going on 9 years old. They are allowed to have issues.
    No they're not. Not here, anyway. I have 3 that I look after, & I nip things in the bud, before they become issues.

Black
    2000 trans am

Got a HID headlight/foglight kit for Christmas. Started to put it in last weekend and had a bad ballast. Got a new one in the mail today and should have it in this weekend. ill post pics when its done.

which one?
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmTerry View Post
    I detailed her up !! used a Turtle Wax clay bar and their liquid ice wax. Running my hand over the paint now is almost a religious experience !!!
    I know what you are saying,man. I am addicted to that feeling.

Page 141 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4191101111121137138139140141142143144145161171181191241291341 ... LastLast

Thread Information