Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Red Neck View Post
    Well, the million dollar question, tell us your 1/4 times. For such a skillfull driver that can beat a 650 rwhp car with a 550 rwhp car it surely has to b e skill and experience. Post of a time slip.

You make a point over my saying pre-KB.

Bwahahahahahaha.

You related to Al Shaprton?

That's because you aint got nothing else to post.

For someone who claims to live overseas, you sure have a lot of time in the US to meet up with people.

Yeah, this is someone who believes 550 rwhp will beat 650 rwhp. It's nearer 680/690 at 20 psi.

I tell ya what. Next spring after I swap out the driveshaft, get a set of wheels with ET Streets and line locks I'll meet you at Wilkesboro Raceway Park. Either drive up here or shut your mouth. I'll call your bluff. Youare just talk a talker. It's all in your post.

I will be back in here this spring calling your bluff. But wait, will you be in the country.

You couldn't outrun my 03 Cobra.

You got some dyno sheets? How about some time slips? What does this mythical beast run at the track???
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 12-15-2010 at 06:13 AM.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Well, the million dollar question, tell us your 1/4 times. For such a skillfull driver that can beat a 650 rwhp car with a 550 rwhp car it surely has to b e skill and experience. Post of a time slip.

You make a point over my saying pre-KB.

Bwahahahahahaha.

You related to Al Shaprton?

That's because you aint got nothing else to post.

For someone who claims to live overseas, you sure have a lot of time in the US to meet up with people.

Yeah, this is someone who believes 550 rwhp will beat 650 rwhp. It's nearer 680/690 at 20 psi.

I tell ya what. Next spring after I swap out the driveshaft, get a set of wheels with ET Streets and line locks I'll meet you at Wilkesboro Raceway Park. Either drive up here or shut your mouth. I'll call your bluff. Youare just talk a talker. It's all in your post.

I will be back in here this spring calling your bluff. But wait, will you be in the country.

You couldn't outrun my 03 Cobra.
    Lets see who the talker is on this site. Hmmmm. He owns a GT 500 and comes in every thread about GT 500's losing. Then he procedes to let all of the others know how his GT 500 with a KB would smoke them. Reality check dude: GT 500's are nice cars despite being overweight and having not enough tire under them. The sad fact is they are 12 sec cars stock for the 40K you pay for one.

Well I guess it looks as if you should buy your 03 Cobra back then because your 680-690 rwhp GT 500 will get bitch slapped by my 550 rwhp LS1 TA... A stalled auto will always make less power than a M6 but it will be more consistent and cut better 60's especially off of the trans brake.

It was already mentioned but I am stationed in the Netherlands where I have my Cobra. I also have a family in the US that I come home and visit about every 3-4 months. They live in Florida. I will be in NC for a course that I have to attend during the months of Jan-Feb. Since your car isn't ready to suck the paint off of mine as it sits then you probably better shut your mouth.

I laugh because the video of your GT 500 looked turtle slow for even a stock car with an O/R pipe. Also the shifting skills definitely make you look like the pro you claim to be.

Like I said on the other forum. I enjoy racing and meeting new people to race with. Over the years I have traveled and lived in a few different parts of the country. So when I am on my visits back the US to see my family and what not I still get together with friends in some different areas of the country.

So you will basically be back in the spring after you have built your car some more in order to talk more shit after you build it to run a time. Run what you brung and until it can run the number that your ego thinks it can then shut your mouth. Well you know when I will be in NC now and why. I will be driving my TA there. I am sure I could go home drive my TA from FL to NC meet you at the track and drag you down it. Nothing special done just a weak old 550 hp S/C LS1.
    Last edited by Packy; 12-15-2010 at 07:07 AM.

Road trip!

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Blah blah blah - and by then Packy will have a tube chassis, more psi, and 500 hp of nitrous ready to roll. Whatever.
    I already have boxes piling up at the house for him and I just placed my Christmas order yesterday.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    I already have boxes piling up at the house for him and I just placed my Christmas order yesterday.
    Do you have a sister?

Do you have a sister?
    No but he does.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Hey redneck, you have no chance against packy. I've seen his car run personally and he can back up what he says, can you? I don't care if you have a 1000 hp, if your car is not set up right it doesn't matter. Your better off sticking to roll racing you tool. Why wait to run? Is because your full of B.S. about your shelby? You know shelby badges on a GT doesn't give it 550 hp right. Also if you could afford a nice vette you would polish it too, its called taking care and pride of what you own. Anyway, shut your mouth and run packy.
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    Hey redneck, you have no chance against packy. I've seen his car run personally and he can back up what he says, can you? I don't care if you have a 1000 hp, if your car is not set up right it doesn't matter. Your better off sticking to roll racing you tool. Why wait to run? Is because your full of B.S. about your shelby? You know shelby badges on a GT doesn't give it 550 hp right. Also if you could afford a nice vette you would polish it too, its called taking care and pride of what you own. Anyway, shut your mouth and run packy.
    we all have already tried to call him out he is just too much of a pussy to do anything about it. to be honest i doubt that he even has a gt500 especially with the way the internet is all you have to do is find a few pics and vids and call them your own
    Last edited by WICKEDLS1; 12-15-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    No but he does.
    Hmmmmmmmm

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Hmmmmmmmm

I would be more than happy if you dated my sister. She has dated losers since HS. She has too much baggage though for your Z.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    I would be more than happy if you dated my sister. She has dated losers since HS. She has too much baggage though for your Z.
    She wouldn't get to drive the Z though -

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

She wouldn't get to drive the Z though -
    uhh i dont think that he is talking about her driving the z

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    uhh i dont think that he is talking about her driving the z
    I know grasshopper

2010 GT500

Ran out of time.

First Packy, power at the tire is where it counts. If you had 1000 at the crank and some trans (theoretically) that pulled it down to 500 at the tire, you are only going to run times for a 500 rwhp car. You would think such a hot shot driver such as your self would know that. It's all physics, Packy. A 550 rwhp car with a street trans, axle, gear, tires....will not beat a similar setup with 650 at the tire. Aint happenin.

That's a fact.

Now maybe in Wonderland.

Yeah, I aint never been on a track. I only made two passes with the Kenne Bell on my 03 before I sold it. I almost wrecked both passes at Rockingham. Turned out I did not have enough air in my tires. I held the throttle till I was about to cross the center. Still made a 11.13 at 131 getting clean off the throttle in third gear.

I had one of the highest HP 03's with the stock unported Eaton making over 500 SAE with the pulley combination I was running. That is because of the intercooler system I designed. It picked up 30 rwhp SAE dyno proven. With my setup my 03 made a little over 470 at the tire. Installed my IC system and made over 500.

I'm working on my GT500 right now. I have a friend who works for one of the top Crafstman Trucks in NASCAR. I'm taking my I/C shown in the photo below for some work and then I'll take my lower intake for porting, a few other mods and setup for some blow along with my IC system. I have the entire intake assembly off the engine. I'll shoot a couple of pics since you think I'm a liar.

You'll need 800 at the tire by the time I'm done Packy. Yeah, I know, you have an auto that hurts your rwhp but you got it at the crank so yeah, you can beat me.

I want to see some time slips. Better yet, show me a link to a post you made in the past where you posted some times up so I can see a time stamp for proof. Imean, all I read is "I'll meet you here, I'll meet you there, I'll whoop you"........................You would think such a track rat would say, "Well, on 26 inch ET Streets I run 10.90 at 124 mph with a 1.42 sixty foot". All I see is talk. My 03 with a good set of tires would have butt raped your TA. Look at that torque, 550. I was running as much timing as I could with the cooler intake. It ran the fastest pass at a FFW event at Richmond with the Eaton, 11.31 on a 100 degree day Packy.

Unless you can run 9's, you better stay off the track when I'm on it. Like I said, I just bought the dang thing, I'm working on it and I will call your bluff. You would also think someone who lived in NC and knows all the tracks would know most are closed for the winter. NC is a big state Packy. You aint been on 1 out of 20 in NC.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Last edited by Red Neck; 12-15-2010 at 01:46 PM.

2010 GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Lets see who the talker is on this site. Hmmmm. He owns a GT 500 and comes in every thread about GT 500's losing. Then he procedes to let all of the others know how his GT 500 with a KB would smoke them. Reality check dude: GT 500's are nice cars despite being overweight and having not enough tire under them. The sad fact is they are 12 sec cars stock for the 40K you pay for one.

Well I guess it looks as if you should buy your 03 Cobra back then because your 680-690 rwhp GT 500 will get bitch slapped by my 550 rwhp LS1 TA... A stalled auto will always make less power than a M6 but it will be more consistent and cut better 60's especially off of the trans brake.

It was already mentioned but I am stationed in the Netherlands where I have my Cobra. I also have a family in the US that I come home and visit about every 3-4 months. They live in Florida. I will be in NC for a course that I have to attend during the months of Jan-Feb. Since your car isn't ready to suck the paint off of mine as it sits then you probably better shut your mouth.

I laugh because the video of your GT 500 looked turtle slow for even a stock car with an O/R pipe. Also the shifting skills definitely make you look like the pro you claim to be.

Like I said on the other forum. I enjoy racing and meeting new people to race with. Over the years I have traveled and lived in a few different parts of the country. So when I am on my visits back the US to see my family and what not I still get together with friends in some different areas of the country.

So you will basically be back in the spring after you have built your car some more in order to talk more shit after you build it to run a time. Run what you brung and until it can run the number that your ego thinks it can then shut your mouth. Well you know when I will be in NC now and why. I will be driving my TA there. I am sure I could go home drive my TA from FL to NC meet you at the track and drag you down it. Nothing special done just a weak old 550 hp S/C LS1.
    I got to go home. I hate wasting my time on some junior. I'd like to see you try to shut my mouth.

The only GT500 thread I posted was your supposed Super Snake kill. I aint got 10 posts total Packy.

Packy, it's all in fun. I knwo how some F-Body drivers are. You are a perfect example. When I had my 99 and 01 Cobras some F-Bodies would fly up my ass and act like I was supposed to be impressed or get off the road. You caint even take a little jabbing.

Packy, what I see is basically a person who is not very mature. One, I could care less if you beat me. What does it mean? You beat my car. It sure doesn't make you a better man because I rsan into one yet. Go ejukate yourself since you did that with the Super Snake post. The stock DS will not hold up to 700 at the tire.

Run what you brung. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Wise up Packy.

Like I said Packy, you need to be more mature. I was filming my GT500. A buddy was driving. Once again, this is the same crap Al Sharpton does.

PAcky, once again you talk about the power you are losing at the tire with your auto. You haven't posted a time slip. Even if you pulled a 1.30 sixty foot and that aint happening, you could still not beat a car maaking 100 more at the tire. The only thing that will be consistent is the view in your eye balls of the ass end of my GT500 walking your ass. God, somebody ejukate this boy.

2010 GT500

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    Hotallmightyknows. I swear there really are some little boys on this site.

So, my car will not be set up right but then you are running off at the mouth when I say I'm working on it. Wow.

Back it up. Says who? You? I aint seen a time slip, dyno sheet....All I heard is a lot of talk, street racing by a bunch of punks.

I owned a vette junior. Bougth it off the showroom floor. Wurst mistake of my life. With my income i could buy a ZR1 cash. But, I hate GM especially now since Barack Obama owns it. It's only a matter of time befoer it turns belly up. They've done nothing to cut labor costs. They downsized and are living off their loans. It will all run out.

Grow up, PART DEUX. I read this crap and then you call me a tool. Lord help me, am I the only one left with more than an ounce of common sense.

Oh yeah, don't take everything you read so seriously. There is ALWAYS someone bigger, badder, faster, smarter..........like me.

2010 GT500

He runs mid-10's.

He's in the US military.

Lower horsepower cars beat higher horsepower cars all the time.

Blah blah blah - and by then Packy will have a tube chassis, more psi, and 500 hp of nitrous ready to roll. Whatever.

Doubt it - and, we've already called yours, and made wagers.

Pot, meet kettle.

No you won't.
    Cough, cough. Bwahahahahaha. Yeah I will.

Talk and doing is two different things.

10.5 is not fast enough. That would barely beat my 2003.

But, prove it. Post a time slip. Better yet, show me a post he made 1-3 years ago about a trip to the track with track times.

You do know 700 rwhp HP GT500's are running low 10's, Einstein?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I see this thread getting closed real soon

Come spring I'll have 520rwhp and am hoping to hit 11's with how I drive

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Cough, cough. Bwahahahahaha. Yeah I will.

Talk and doing is two different things.

10.5 is not fast enough. That would barely beat my 2003.

But, prove it. Post a time slip. Better yet, show me a post he made 1-3 years ago about a trip to the track with track times.

You do know 700 rwhp HP GT500's are running low 10's, Einstein?
    Low 10's? Big deal. That's not very impressive for a 700 RWHP car. There have been c6 Z06's running low 10's with minimal mods and drag slicks. Ive seen it. Throw a 100 shot on one and it would be in the 9's.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Hell, my little brother ran a 10.8X in a 98 CONVERTIBLE trans am with a 150 shot and bolt ons@ Gainesville raceway in 85 degree weather. EVERY GT500 (Granted Ive never seen a 2011 yet.) I have ever seen couldn't get out of the 12s. The 03-04 cobras are a different story, I would rather have one of those.
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 12-15-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information