Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

loll yea seems like thats prolly your best bet

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

If he does have a 200 shot? I wonder how well he hooks on the street. I have seen some cars like that that run on the street and they can't spray they way they do on the track depending usually. Unless they have their suspension dialed in well and a good tire on the car, but then again most people that run a 200 shot have some sort of clue.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

True... supposedly he's king of the street around here? Haven't even see the car yet, heard it's pretty nasty. I'm DD'ing the white one now, letting the pewter one sit for the winter, since that's my baby and I'll probably keep it for a long long time. I'd like to throw all my parts on at once, hope to get that done sometime late february/early march. We shall see

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

ya youre going to get your doors blown the fuck off. If youre running at your track with street tires AND spraying, good luck with the traction buddy. Those 430s wont help any either.
    SLP Lid, TSP 233/239 112lsa with supporting mods, Pacesetter Headers and ORY, Magnaflow muffler, MSD Spark plug wires, Sportlines, HAL QA1 Adjustable Rear Shocks, BMR Adjustable torque arm, BMR Lower control arms, Monster Level 4 Clutch, 6K HIDs Lows and Fogs. Does 384rwhp 358ft/lbs tq on stock ls1 intake and stock heads, tuned by Jeremy Formato.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Good luck dude and i wish i had a daily driver that waz a Z28 lol

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    ya youre going to get your doors blown the fuck off. If youre running at your track with street tires AND spraying, good luck with the traction buddy. Those 430s wont help any either.
    lol, who said anything about me running street tires being turned by 4.30s? You wouldn't happen to be basing this off of an ancient post from a month ago? If so, an assumption is just that... an assumption

Hows 3.73s, MS3, FAST 90/90, and a plate kit sound? Tires undecided yet still... and have run across some world products heads I'm checking into, still researching at the moment. And the white car will be out the door in the next few months anyways. Replacement coming soon

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    So I'm taking my stock longblock car, with just lid/exhaust/4.30s/juice and hoping to get me some pony meat...
    lol, who said anything about me running street tires being turned by 4.30s? You wouldn't happen to be basing this off of an ancient post from a month ago? If so, an assumption is just that... an assumption

Hows 3.73s, MS3, FAST 90/90, and a plate kit sound? Tires undecided yet still... and have run across some world products heads I'm checking into, still researching at the moment. And the white car will be out the door in the next few months anyways. Replacement coming soon
    Well, i didnt know a month ago was ancient lol. Those are nice upgrades! But i still dont think youre going to run a 7.0 which you said he runs consistantly.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

What you replacing the white one with?

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    What you replacing the white one with?
    I've been thinking about trading or selling. If I sell it, I'm gunna hold out for a couple more weeks until the bigger threat of snow is gone, which will likely be towards the end of January around this region. I've got my eye on another '99 Z, white, 265k miles, 6.0, H/C/I car not far from me. Ton of miles, but if I'm trying to build a car that's a track-only purpose build, it won't matter much to me anyways.

If I sell it, it'll be replaced with an 01/02 WS6 or a GTO. Been looking around at vettes, but it all goes back to two seats only. Will never use the back 2 seats in the other cars, but it's always nice to have the extra room if I need to put something back there

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Well, i didnt know a month ago was ancient lol. Those are nice upgrades! But i still dont think youre going to run a 7.0 which you said he runs consistantly.
    My buddy had a comp 566/568 cam, 3.73s, DRs, and a weak 125 shot on his automatic LS1 and went 7.01. Guy bought the car, put a different torque arm and SFCs, and went 6.80s consistently before he put slicks on, and dragged out a 6.72.

And before you revert back to the cam, that car only made 323rwhp with a tune. Say what you want, I KNOW it should've made more, as many intake and full exhaust cars make that to the tires. Ridiculous, I know. Perhaps the tuners dyno was off? But if the dyno was off, who's to say the tune wasn't 100% either?

Fact is, with his baby cam, and a tuner who either didnt know what he was doing and/or, didn't have the equipment set up properly, he went 7.0s with a weak shot, gears, and tire. Don't say it can't be done.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

It never ceases to amaze me with things around here. I go to pick up some DRs from my buddy, a fellow member of the forum, and him and his dad come out telling me this mustang fella sure is heated that I've been "running my mouth over the computer". Haven't said much, just that I would oblige to run him The certain mustang crowd around here is about split in half. Half of 'em I can talk to, BS with, everything is good. The other half... well... they seem to get a little arrogant and cocky, and never want to run anybody that they think will even be a CLOSE race. And if you beat that half of the crowd, it always reverts back to the bottle, whether you have it or not. Sooo... looks like I need to find me a new ride before March and throw my parts I've got laying around, on in a hurry

Apparently, there's a pretty stout LT1 stroker car running around here with a LS1 front end, that I heard, lost to this consistent 7.0 car, by 4 cars or so (on the street). So I obliged to run him as well, just for shits and giggles. March madness sure looks like it's bringing a new meaning around here

FWIW, I'm waiting for March only because I'd like to keep it at the track. No risks there and no excuses

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

well shit, go get em man! Smoke his pony loving ass then. I dont see you talking shit, talking shit would be saying somethin like "Im going to wax this gay ass mustang loving queer". Which you said nothing like that, what an idiot. I hope you win or come so close he doesnt wanna race twice.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

well shit, go get em man! Smoke his pony loving ass then. I dont see you talking shit, talking shit would be saying somethin like "Im going to wax this gay ass mustang loving queer". Which you said nothing like that, what an idiot. I hope you win or come so close he doesnt wanna race twice.
    Me too, but I don't think it'll be close enough for that. But damnit, I guna try

Have a race setup with a fully built LT1 this weekend though... dude is a little cocky and arrogant from what I've heard. This is the same LT1 that lost by 4 cars to this mustang, while the stang was spraying. He wants to run motor to motor, so I obliged. I'll probably lose but I doubt it'll be by much. But who knows

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

BK must be a happening place still huh?
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    BK must be a happening place still huh?
    BK in Manassas? From what I've heard, it sure is... but I have yet to visit

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Another wasted weekend... went out to shoot the sh)t with EVIL-LS1 Friday night, called around and everybody was partying it up except for us two. I was feeling pretty under the weather anyways, so I went home to dope up on some nyquil. Laid around all day yesterday, and come 5-6 o'clock, rain came in. So again, another weekend with no runs

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

BK in Manassas? From what I've heard, it sure is... but I have yet to visit
    Yeah that place was kicking when I lived there from June of '08 to April of '09. I rolled in there a few times with the old TA and made a few bucks off of some young ones trying to hustle people...

Thread Information