White
    01 Camaro 6speed

01 Z28 Bolt ons (M6) vs G37 Bolt ons (Auto)

My camaro has raced this same G37 before and this race was with my new mods, meaning LT's, Ory, SSRA and Re-Tune. He started in 2nd gear and i started in 3rd. Race was from about 55 Mph to about 115 Mph. I got him by 2-3 cars. My 3rd is real short i was in 3rd for about 3-4 seconds and only pulled half a car in third and as soon as i went into 4th gear the race was over i was pulling on him pretty quickly. He has intake and exhaust and i have full bolt ons.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

sweet, good kill. would have expected a lil more

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I did to, when we raced the other times i started in 4th at higher speeds were my 4th is wider and i stay in my powerband longer. When i start at the top of 3rd or close to it im not in the gear long enough to pull and have to quickly change gears. Regardless i think hes car is fast and sick looking, i think if he had full bolt ons like i do it obviously be a very close race but he is a good sport and doesnt make excuses why he lost.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I was going to mention, coming home on the freeway the other day i had a brand new 911 turbo all over my ass when i came on the freeway. He wouldnt let me merge onto the freeway and my lane was ending. I guess he hates american cars or my loud exhaust because i didnt do anything to the guy. Anyway this guy gets pissed when i finally get in front of him and tailgates me for 2 miles, pulls next to me and wants to race. I ofcourse decline since there is no point and too much traffic and he gets behind me again and starts high beaming me, WTF. My freeway was coming up and he seemed like he was staying in the fast lane to take the other freeway so i said F it and just merged into the other freeway when the last second another SUV wanted to come in but she realized i was there and wasnt a big deal and stayed in her lane so i thought, lol. Well the porsche looking in my rearview mirror is coming up fast im talking 100mph easy too my suprise in that traffic and the lady decided to finally change lanes and they collide with each other.

So im thinking ohhh sh*t i hope the lady is ok and the guy in the porsche seemed like he was blocked by the lady he just hit but 20-30 seconds later this dude is on my a** again to my suprise with a damaged front bumper and fender. Im like after that type of idiotic behavior you have the nerve to come back and show your face and tailgate me again but after a few seconds he immediatly exited and if he had plates i wouldve called the cops but he took off quickly. Anyway long story, lesson to people dont let your short temper or cocky attitude ruin your ride and put others in danger.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 11-25-2010 at 10:00 PM.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

damn no shit! What a douche, atleast you got outta there alright

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Good call not racing him. Guys like that ruin it for the rest of us, what a douche. People like that I just wanna smack the hell out of.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I can't believe he hit that lady and drove off.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

well i checked for accidents at the time on a app i have and it said white suv and porsche 911 hit and run misdermeanor. No ambulance called, no injuries so i was relieved for her. As for the porsche driver, people just never learn after hitting her coming up on me again and tailgating me is just plain idiotic and dude just cant control his temper which got the best of him this time. He will most likely not report it to his insurance company and pay out of pocket but then again someone driving a car like that shouldnt be a big deal and someone driving a car like that should have better things to do then act stupid.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 11-28-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Thread Information