Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    1999 WS6

I own a Mustang, wouldn't buy a GT500 if I had the money. I agree they are over rated and 660HP does nothing but spin the tires on them because there is no money on the suspension, thus I bought the Roush.
    Here is a roll in my P-51B Roush from 20, gave it some gas to about 30 and punched it in 2nd, hit 3rd quickly then 4th. I left off at 95. The whole ordeal takes about 4 or 5 seconds to get there.
    Sorry for the poor video. Just sharing so that y'all know that SOME Mustangs actually run fairly well.
    Don't hate me for liking Ford, my posts say it all the time...I love performance vehicles of all kinds, provided they are NOT rice.

http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=P-51B001.mp4
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Red neck is going down.

Troll lol.

I like V8 RWD perf cars also.

Nice race, OP!

Where is your nitrous button?

Red
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I own a Mustang, wouldn't buy a GT500 if I had the money. I agree they are over rated and 660HP does nothing but spin the tires on them because there is no money on the suspension, thus I bought the Roush.
    Here is a roll in my P-51B Roush from 20, gave it some gas to about 30 and punched it in 2nd, hit 3rd quickly then 4th. I left off at 95. The whole ordeal takes about 4 or 5 seconds to get there.
    Sorry for the poor video. Just sharing so that y'all know that SOME Mustangs actually run fairly well.
    Don't hate me for liking Ford, my posts say it all the time...I love performance vehicles of all kinds, provided they are NOT rice.

Am i reading this right? You sold your Z06 for a Mustang?

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by clint195 View Post
    Am i reading this right? You sold your Z06 for a Mustang?
    That is correct. I kept the WS6 because its a personal favorite. The Z06 is an awesome car, fast as hell but I was sick of it. Tranny boiled my drinks from the heat, seats suck...there's no better word to describe them then that and there are just too many on the road to suit my taste of uniqueness.

Red
    2001 WS6

That is correct. I kept the WS6 because its a personal favorite. The Z06 is an awesome car, fast as hell but I was sick of it. Tranny boiled my drinks from the heat, seats suck...there's no better word to describe them then that and there are just too many on the road to suit my taste of uniqueness.
    I understand. Im glad i dont see any z06's around where i live.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Nice car your Roush is! If you will notice I have a Whipple Cobra also so I do not follow your typical all Mustangs are slow mentality like most GM fan boi's do. I know a fast car when I see one and the Super Snake while definitely a quick ride is way over priced at 80-90K. I would much rather have a C6 ZO-6 or ZR-1. End of story for that amount of money...
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Nice car your Roush is! If you will notice I have a Whipple Cobra also so I do not follow your typical all Mustangs are slow mentality like most GM fan boi's do. I know a fast car when I see one and the Super Snake while definitely a quick ride is way over priced at 80-90K. I would much rather have a C6 ZO-6 or ZR-1. End of story for that amount of money...
    Where did I make the comment or insinuate all Mustangs are slow? I simply mentioned the GT500 is not what everyone thinks it is simply by saying it has XXXHP. I see so many people comment on thrashing a GT500 and my comment was to make clear, they are not what I consider "fast".
    The SuperSnake is an awesome vehicle, but its lacking many things for the price paid, one most important is traction. You can have 1000HP but if you're not getting it on the ground it's pretty much useless. Spinning away as you're driving down the road is great for showing off power but when time is on the line versus your opponent, you better have some money invested in getting the most of that power to the ground. The Snake does not do that in my opinion.
    If anyone took my comments wrong then I apoligize.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Just sharing so that y'all know that SOME Mustangs actually run fairly well.
    You kind of said it here but I was not mad by your comments I was just pointing out the fact I believe in the same thing you do. A fast car is a fast car. For the amount of money the Super Snakes run I personally would choose another option and will when I return to the US. I am going to buy me a ZO-6 or ZR1.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Red Neck View Post
    Maybe they are like me, know it's against the law, haint got to prove the length of their pecker and don't get anything out of whoopin a GM product.

Your ban is longer than your pecker
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Thread Information