Thread: New SS

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

New SS

This is the second encounter I've had with a new Camaro in 4 days. I wasn't looking for the guy but I've seen him around town. The car is yellow with black stripes. Looks good but the guy drives it like a tool from what I've seen. I don't do much street racing but I couldn't resist this one. (I got fussed at BTW).
    I was headed home after my work out this morning and he comes up behind me like a bat out of hell so I changed my route home to go check it out. We ended up at a light, him in front of me and a truck in front of him. As the traffic cleared we both eased into the right lane...no traffic ahead so...he did what I hoped...hammered it. I guess he didn't expect to see me again because as I was going around him in the left lane, he tried to change lanes and I was coming up beside him. He was probably 2 lenghts ahead of me when all this started and we hit 'em at about 20MPH. At 40 I was pulling hard. No clue how fast I was going when he tried to merge into me. (I don't think he expected me to be there and doubt he checked his mirror.) He kept shifting gears and I watched him leave.

At the next light the guy in the pick up fussed at me. "What was that all about."

"I know dude. I shouldn't have done it. But...the sign does say slower traffic keep right. Move next time and we wont go around you like a knot on a log."

I know...I'm a jerk.
    Y2K SS A4 Y2Y GU5: 12.96@106-SLP FLO PAC|P&P Stock TB | Pacesetter LT's | TSP Rumbler X Duals | B&M Trans Cooler | Rear Tubular LCA's w/ Relocation Brackets | Tubular PHB | SFC's | Diablo Sport Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by IH8EVRY1 View Post
    At the next light the guy in the pick up fussed at me. "What was that all about."

"I know dude. I shouldn't have done it. But...the sign does say slower traffic keep right. Move next time and we wont go around you like a knot on a log."

I know...I'm a jerk.

This is the part I like. That's funny stuff right there

Thread Information