Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    most of the time i dont even bother running them when i hear a bov especially down main street in norman beacuse it is highly patroled. i think its funny to watch the kids that just get out of school leave and spin their tires even though they know that there is a cop just waiting and watching them
    lol yeh when I was in high school I use to see that all the time, what was really funny though is it was always the ricers chirping the tires and doing the burnouts as they left the parking lot and never the guys with the actual fast cars hehe. At the time my friend and I had the fastest cars at our school (01 cobra & my Z) and people would always egg us on to do a burnout in the parking lot, we never gave in until the last day of our senior year. Also the only reason we gave in was because we were both getting our new drag radials put on that day so we has some fun with the old ones it was a great way to leave the school for the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    lol yeh when I was in high school I use to see that all the time, what was really funny though is it was always the ricers chirping the tires and doing the burnouts as they left the parking lot and never the guys with the actual fast cars hehe. At the time my friend and I had the fastest cars at our school (01 cobra & my Z) and people would always egg us on to do a burnout in the parking lot, we never gave in until the last day of our senior year. Also the only reason we gave in was because we were both getting our new drag radials put on that day so we has some fun with the old ones it was a great way to leave the school for the last time.
    In my highschool days there wasn't any such thing as ricers, everyone drove muscle cars. And all of us squalled tires all the time

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

lol yeah i will admit that i left quite a few tread marks in my high school day but it was in my 92 swb 383 not the ss lol i remember at homecoming sr. year 5 of us guys parked in a line and roasted them at the same time that was a hell of a show i must say

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

lol yeah i will admit that i left quite a few tread marks in my high school day but it was in my 92 swb 383 not the ss lol i remember at homecoming sr. year 5 of us guys parked in a line and roasted them at the same time that was a hell of a show i must say
    haha the night before all our friends were going to split our separate ways for college we all took turns doing one burnout each, and it didn't matter if you had a fast car you had to do one! I think the list was my Z, 01cobra, 04 gt, two 99 4runners, 99 integra w/fart can, 95 civic w/fart can, and for the grand finale we had our bud with a built 02 WS6 finish it off with a smoke screen After we finished we left the parking lot of the taco bell we were peeling out at and about a block away we passed 3 cop cars which turned into the taco bell. Apparently someone at bell had called us in haha

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

haha the night before all our friends were going to split our separate ways for college we all took turns doing one burnout each, and it didn't matter if you had a fast car you had to do one! I think the list was my Z, 01cobra, 04 gt, two 99 4runners, 99 integra w/fart can, 95 civic w/fart can, and for the grand finale we had our bud with a built 02 WS6 finish it off with a smoke screen After we finished we left the parking lot of the taco bell we were peeling out at and about a block away we passed 3 cop cars which turned into the taco bell. Apparently someone at bell had called us in haha
    nice lol the funny thing is that our principle at our school was watching us as we did it which made it even better

Ricers. I feel bad for them. So pathetic.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Mike0202 View Post
    Ricers. I feel bad for them. So pathetic.
    My favorite is listening to how long they pull gears.. So under powered that they wind on forever.. Oh and that drone of the fart can while they do it. Ahh music

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    My favorite is listening to how long they pull gears.. So under powered that they wind on forever.. Oh and that drone of the fart can while they do it. Ahh music
    gotta love the long shots

The second gear ricer fly by on the highway lol

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

it really is incredible how long it takes them to get through each gear. My friend with a 5spd integra w/a fart can made me drive his car once so that he could prove that his car was fast I floored it at 50 in 2nd.....waiting.....waiting...waiting....holy shit am I ever going to hit 3rd!? After wards I let him drive my A4 to give him a taste of reality. His only response with a slack jaw was "holy shit, it's a good think that isn't a stick otherwise I'd over rev and miss each gear." stupid ricers

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

My favorite are the turbo 4 bangers that will do anything to keep from stopping at a red light next to me but when we are rolling they are all big and bad ass then.
    I'm right there with you Orion. I had wife and kid in the car and a 240z with turbo pulls up while I am cruising at 55 and wants to go. Keeps spooling it and spooling it next to my door. As soon as we came up toward the light it was green and then turned red and he flat out blew threw the red light a good 5 seconds after Just so he wouldn't have to go from a dig. The problem with that is if he blows that light and nails someone the dipshits in this country that are driving around me at the time would still say THEY WERE RACING. Then I would have to defending my freedom for not doing anything wrong. The laws are bullshit and need to be changed. Whether or not we were racing, if he hits someone the responsibility should be on HIM AND HIM ALONE. Not the other driver being an accessory to the fact. Gun store sell guns and the courts have repeatedly said they don't force you to go shoot someone, so why hold them liable. Double standards in a country that was founded on riding them selfs of double standards. Boy we F**cked this place up.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by JaycenK View Post
    My favorite are the turbo 4 bangers that will do anything to keep from stopping at a red light next to me but when we are rolling they are all big and bad ass then.
    I'm right there with you Orion. I had wife and kid in the car and a 240z with turbo pulls up while I am cruising at 55 and wants to go. Keeps spooling it and spooling it next to my door. As soon as we came up toward the light it was green and then turned red and he flat out blew threw the red light a good 5 seconds after Just so he wouldn't have to go from a dig. The problem with that is if he blows that light and nails someone the dipshits in this country that are driving around me at the time would still say THEY WERE RACING. Then I would have to defending my freedom for not doing anything wrong. The laws are bullshit and need to be changed. Whether or not we were racing, if he hits someone the responsibility should be on HIM AND HIM ALONE. Not the other driver being an accessory to the fact. Gun store sell guns and the courts have repeatedly said they don't force you to go shoot someone, so why hold them liable. Double standards in a country that was founded on riding them selfs of double standards. Boy we F**cked this place up.
    well said

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I hear ya Orion, I was the same way as a kid too. Funny how things change. Sounds like the same ol' same ol' back in Ohio
    I don't usually play much anymore either. I still do it once in a while for a very short jaunt, but the conditions have to be right, and none of that 100+ mph crap. I just don't risk it anymore. It usually happens to me when I'm in a classic, so I'm already 10 times as nervous about idiots as it is.

Seems nowadays I find myself off on some deserted road by myself playing around with the car when the urge arrises.
    Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I have to say that, while I occasionally feel the need when urged on I mostly ignore those that I feel are not worthy...

As a kid OTOH I was a terror. Point in fact (this was 25+ years ago):

I was driving the 68 Nova (4 bolt main large journal 327, 11:1, roller everything capable of 7500 rpm, 4:11 gears, 3500 stalled built TH350 - car was stripped and yeah it was fast) home from the shop and happened upon a 69 Road Runner wanting some. We went from a 10-15 roll, neck and neck to way past triple digits (it was 3am so nobody about). We pull over to rap a bit. Turns out it's a 440 6 pack car and he couldn't believe I ran him dead even.

Ahhh my misspent youth...

FWIW this was my race car at the time. I had the 68 Pontiac Bonneville DD up in the air (on the rack for repairs) and drove this home...
    You guiys are old LOL.

I don't do much street racing, almost never have, but I do drive faster than I or anybody else should. Traffic and roads, weather permitting. I sit here debating about a final fall drive right now, on some tight two lane roads....nice and sunny now but rain coming this afternoon.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

it really is incredible how long it takes them to get through each gear. My friend with a 5spd integra w/a fart can made me drive his car once so that he could prove that his car was fast I floored it at 50 in 2nd.....waiting.....waiting...waiting....holy shit am I ever going to hit 3rd!? After wards I let him drive my A4 to give him a taste of reality. His only response with a slack jaw was "holy shit, it's a good think that isn't a stick otherwise I'd over rev and miss each gear." stupid ricers
    Funny, I've done the same with some other ricers. They take one drive in a car with a V8, they get hooked fast. Slack jawed, indeed!

I must be the only import driver ever that was disappointed with his Camaro Z28.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

hahaha no not the only one. My friend with the sr20 240 which I've mentioned to you before was disappointed when he drove my car. The fact that it was an auto didn't appeal to him, he also said he liked the tq/power curve and sound of his car better

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

hahaha no not the only one. My friend with the sr20 240 which I've mentioned to you before was disappointed when he drove my car. The fact that it was an auto didn't appeal to him, he also said he liked the tq/power curve and sound of his car better
    there is no sound better then a v8 imo

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

there is no sound better then a v8 imo
    that's exactly what I told him lol

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    I must be the only import driver ever that was disappointed with his Camaro Z28.
    Leave. Now.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Leave. Now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information