White
    01 Camaro 6speed

CL55 AMG vs 01 Z28

The race hasnt happened yet and the guy is my best friends neighbor with the AMG. Im going to get beat bad without the nitrous but agreed to race him either way. My friend asked him just for the hell of it if he wanted to run and he said ya. If we race it will go from 50-130mph and im thinking he will pull 5-7 cars by the time he hits 130mph, lol. Times like this i wish i wasnt soo lazy and installed my nitrous. I asked if he will give me another run after i install the nitrous and he said ya. Either way its more then likely going to happen and i will get it on video when it does.

CL55 AMG 493Hp= Bone stock from what i know
    01 Z28 Camaro M6= Bolt ons
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

why start at 50? start from a dig!

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

dont like doing dig runs since i have 4.10's and risk breaking my rear end. Also my gears are soo short 1st, 2nd and 3rd that im not in my powerband long enough and just spinning anyway. I know im out powered for sure but like to see by how many cars ill get beat by. My friend is his G37 keeps up with my 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear easily since i have no traction but when we race from higher speeds to see who has the most power i easily walk away from him and its 2 completly different races.

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    why start at 50? start from a dig!
    That would not be the best idea. Those Mercedes hook good.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Superluminal, agreed. Not only hook good but the key there is hooks much better then my car, without a doubt. I would get murdered in the first 60ft, lol.

Thread Information