black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

2000 ws6 vs c4 corvette

hey guys.this was actually a good race because i was spinning the whole time.i was in traffic on a two lane road speed limit 45.i saw a nice looking c4 in the right lane.i sped up and he rolled down his window.i asked him if he wanted to go.he said yes so i got in front of him and we proceeded to take the next right since it was a nice straight long road.i turned and got into the left lane and waited for him.he turned and when he got close,he punched it instead of waiting to punch it right next to me.i hit the throttle and started spinning the tires,but still kept up with him.i let off the throttle to get some traction,and started walking on him hard.we probably shut it down somewhere around 70mph.i just need some tractionhe caught up and gave me the thumbs up.it was fun.just thought i would share.anyone else ever go up against a c4?

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

No but i think they will be easy kills

1981 g-Body

^^^ especially an 80's c4

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Depends on the year, if it is toward the last of the breed and has an lt-4 it would be a lot faster than a crossfire turd.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

i raceda H/C C4 vette...guy made excuses about spinning the tires the whole time....i was sideways most of the race and still passing him and he did not spin bad just makin excuses. cocky old dude with a vette thinkin he could beat anything out there. good kill on the C4 are you lightly modded?

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

lightly modded?not really.h/c, ls6 intake,lid,lt's,borla 3"ory,borla catback,tune,car runs pretty good.as for the c4 i believe it was a 92 or ealy 90s i think it was one of the first year lt1's.thats weird that you raced an old dude in a c4 cause this dude was old too.i just need to get some sticky tires.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Just be careful not to get ahold of a modded c4 grandsport. They are beasts. Just really rare.

Nice kill none the less

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    Just be careful not to get ahold of a modded c4 grandsport. They are beasts. Just really rare.

Nice kill none the less
    lets see if i know my vettes right the grandsport would be a 96 model blue with the white stripes.im not sure if they made em in different colors.only grandsports i know have been blue with stripes.beasts, huh?have you ever ran one?or do you know someone with one?

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Depends on the year, if it is toward the last of the breed and has an lt-4 it would be a lot faster than a crossfire turd.
    i think crossfires were only offered one year in the c4 which is 84.yeah,they are cat turds for sure if you can even get one to start.lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by leeroyws6 View Post
    lets see if i know my vettes right the grandsport would be a 96 model blue with the white stripes.im not sure if they made em in different colors.only grandsports i know have been blue with stripes.beasts, huh?have you ever ran one?or do you know someone with one?
    blue with a single white stripe or white with a single blue stripe. Also had the red has stripes on front left fender. They had the lt4 mentioned above. Lt4 to lt1 is like ls6 to ls1. I have been in a modded one before. They are strong running engines.

Then you have the c4 zr1 which had the lt5. Dohc 5.7 liter designed with lotus

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

I got one at the track, he launched 100x better than me, but I still passed him everytime.

Only had tires and exhaust I think.

Thread Information