2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

99-04 GT vert vs. My Y2K Z

So I'm running around town in the Z with the girlfriend yesterday evening, on our way to DQ to get her son an ice cream cake for his birthday today. Some cool guy in his brand new cool eclipse was eyeing up the Z and tryin to get me to run. I chuckled and shook my head, let him speed off. Took the turn to go south of town, and I notice a CETA t-top car in front of a bus up ahead of me in the other lane. Not being one to fight traffic, I hung back and figured if I got the chance to run I would. Didn't even notice the punk in this GT that started to pace me.

He was to my left, bus in front of him, as he kept running back and forth winding out whatever gear he was in, and letting off the gas. I would've obliged him, but he kept looking at me as if he was a hard thug or something and irritated

We come up to a main road to turn left, the TA turned into a shopping center, I honked the horn as I passed and we exchanged the thumbs up The bus took the far lane to turn left, and I followed the GT in the inside lane to turn left. So me and her start chatting about whether or not they sell only ice cream cakes or not (and I was wrong... again). The light goes green, mustang pulls off loud, and hurries around the wide turn. By the time I got straight, he hit it and pulled out an immediate car length. I stopped his pull by the end of 1st gear, still riding on my factory 2.73 highways, and began to reel him in mid-way through second. I pull past him hard around 80, and he shuts it down not soon after. We come up to the next light (its green) and as soon as I cross the intersection he's slamming brakes to make a left.

I'm guessing its very possible it could've been a legit left turn, but by how he was driving prior to the run and then wanting to jump out before I could pull up beside him (much less exit the turn and get straight), I still think he got his feelings hurt What was even funnier was my girlfriend doesnt know much about cars or racing (yet she's dying for a red ls1 ws6), and she made the comment "Did you see him driving? He was doing all this and that" (banging gears). I dunno, it was funny... C CASPER were the tags... and CASPER could've used a few mods

01 modded gtp

Nice kill I smoked some ass the other night in a gt vert in my gtp they suck haha I think they run mid to high 14's

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Looks like another education handed out.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I know, I know...

It's not much to brag about beating a bone stock (except exhaust) SOHC 4.6 but the guy really irritated me the way he was driving and egging me on, then his last-second turn as we passed the intersection. Always fun to get a kill on the cross-town rival anyways

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Nice kill,dudes like that are the reason mustang guys have a bad rep.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2001 camaro z28

Lol nice kill man
    01 Camaro z28, 3200 TCI stall, slp lid, smooth bellow, Delphi MAF, tuned, 3.73 gears, flowmaster

01 Camaro z28 RS Bodykit, Flowmaster, Bone Stock

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I guess just like a good ghost you couldnt C casper. Silly ghost. Good kill.

Thread Information