Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Afterthoughts sponsor

I ordered a shift knob from our sponsor afterthoughts Saturday or Sunday. I never got a confirmation email or anything. Can't get them too email me or call me back. Anyone else order from them before?

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

I've ordered plenty of things from them, don't worry man. This is an honest company

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Cool, that's good too know. I didnt bother with it threw labor day and all. But it's getting close too a week now and heard nothing lol. Hopefully they wil contact me soon.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I have ordered a lot from them in the past, they are great with service. Also, remember Monday was Labor day, I am sure they didn't work and are playing catch up all week long.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

That's kinda what I firgured..labor day would bak thm up a bit. I was just seeing if anyone else has ordered from them. And I would think a confirmation email would be automatic. Maybe not idk lol I'll just hve too be patiant

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Lol just got a call from them. All is well. Like y2k said. Just backed up from the holidays
    figures I decide too make a post a out it and they call me haha.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Always works out like that. But yea they're an honest group. Do business with them whenever you can. I'll vouch for the ws6 store too in case you considered them. Good deal man hope you get it soon

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

They are a great company, and I have never had any problems. What kind of shift knob you get?
    3" MagnaFlow CatBack w/Corsa (clone)Tips, Lloyds Custom Floor Mats, SLP Lid, Pro 5.0 W/ Lou's SS, 7.5" Eaton Locker w/3.73, KYB AGX, BMR LCA's, FRA, SSE, 5% Tint, 18x9 C5 Rims w/Falken 452

red
    2002 camaro 35th anv.

+1 great company, i always talked to deann when i called. great gall

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

same lady i talked too, and yes she was very friendly and helpful.
    and the only ones they had were the 1-6 indicator knob.they said the supplier that sold the firebird symbol went out of buisness and no one has taken up where they left off.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    same lady i talked too, and yes she was very friendly and helpful.
    and the only ones they had were the 1-6 indicator knob.they said the supplier that sold the firebird symbol went out of buisness and no one has taken up where they left off.
    Nvm. Fixed below
    Last edited by blackbird0230; 09-10-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

wait a sec. the ws6store has the black anodized shift knob with the firebird engraved in it. that;s the one I bought.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Deane is a dealer for me, i know they were on vacation for the labor day weekend (sorry, late post, but thought it would be worth mentioning). Afterthoughts is a lot like me-just a person running their shop out of a basement. Her site/professionalism make you think like you're dealing with jeggs/summit though (I mean that in the best way possible!

White
    1998 Trans Am

I have built the performance side of my car from WS6store, but u have ordered the clear plate cover and appearance items from Afterthoughts Auto and shipping was fast and everything was packed well. Will use them when I order my new floor mats my factories from 98 are finally worn out well the driver's side at least. Only company I would stay away from is Thunder Racing I have give them a couple chances and both times there shipping was terrible. Nothing came toghter got.charger 2 times for shipping once and it always takes them forever to even get half of your order. Afterthoughts is a good dealer and I have had nothing but good experience's with them so far and will use them again.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Midnight Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I have ordered stuff from them before. I was trying to order shocks from them and didn't have either of them instock that I was interested but the lady I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and went out of her way to satisfy my needs. I will definitely order from them in the future.

SS Driver

Black
    00 Camaro SS #5255

Yep Deann is great. She really hooked me up with their last Oris windstop in stock. Thanks again Deann. That rivet being loose was not even an issue, windstop works great. I just got it in today took 10 min to install. It was raining alittle but I couldn't wait to try it out. Works great! thanks again.

Bob

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    Only company I would stay away from is Thunder Racing I have give them a couple chances and both times there shipping was terrible. Nothing came toghter got.charger 2 times for shipping once and it always takes them forever to even get half of your order. Afterthoughts is a good dealer and I have had nothing but good experience's with them so far and will use them again.
    glad i'm not they only one,Thunder racing has the worst customer service/shipping/business practices i have ever seen.they dicked me around on my 12 bolt moser for a month,then when i finally did get it,they ordered it with the wrong reluctor wheels,found that out when my installer couldn't get the abs sensors to fit.had to send the axles back to moser.complete nightmare experience,but they did send me 2 t-shirts gues that was to make up for the bs they put me through.

Thread Information