Thread: 3 for 3

2002 Camaro Z28

3 for 3

This took place back on the 4th of july. A small town nearby converts their airport into an 1/8 mile complete with a tree. Draws a lot of people and a lot of cars. I jumped in line and paired up against an 04 GTO, I asked him if he had anything done to it and he looks over and says "K&N filter" I almost started laughing but kept it together because I wasn't sure what an ls1 GTO can do. I can't hook up at all and spin the tires most of the way through 1st and a little sqwak in 2nd. But even with the tire spinning I left him him well behind.

My buddy in his 347 69 fairlane with 4.56's and slicks wanted to run me next. I've beat him twice before but he had his slicks on so I thought what the hell, he gave me a good run but I had at least a car and a half on him by the end. I think he finaly learned that he can't beat me.

Right after racing him some kid comes and asks if I wanted to race him. He points to his 07 mustang GT with in-transit stickers and a big smile came to my face. Nothing I like more than embarrassing mustangs, especially ones bought with daddy's money. He totally jumped the gun on me but with tires smoking as usual I had him caught and passed by half track. I really need drag radials but would probably just break the rearend or trans. All in all a good day I thought.
    Junkyard bought and "refurbished" 2002 Camaro Z28 - Pacetter Race LT's, TS&P ORY, Frost tune, Magnaflow, Ported TB, SLP Lid, Circle D 3000, 3.73's, SFC's.
    2009 Silverado Z71 - Magnaflow
    2008 Impala LTZ - Wife didn't want the V8 SS!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

nice kills...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

are you a4 or m6..if you are a a4 ..DRs arent going to break your rear end with the mods you have

2002 Camaro Z28

a4, and its not that I am really worried but the car has 112,xxx miles and I don't race much anyway so when I do I would rather spin a little than put alot of stress on the drivetrain. If I decide to rebuild the trans, than it will be a different story.

2002 trans am ws6

nice kills.

around here we also only have the 1/8 track. although doesn't matter anyways sense i haven't run my car on the track. i am a little afraid of breaking the 10 bolt.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

dont be scared just run it......

2002 trans am ws6

i'll save a little more. so if it brakes i can buy the 12 bolt or 9".

99 Z28 04 Corvette

I broke 2 rear ends with my car being an automatic.. and I was running sumitomos.

Thread Information