Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    cuz i those cars have better suspension than the gts,
    my friends mach1 has already the subframe connectors he said already came auto the factory with them..
    mine is m6 so stock vs stock you guys think i should be able to beat him?
    If his is an A4 then yes. If his is an M5, then you need moderate drivers mod.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

i dont think mac1 are a4...im not sure
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

White
    1998 Trans Am

GT's , mach 1, and bullit's aren't much to worry about I raced a few before.adding all the bolt ons and tune. Now the termi cobra's and GT 500's are another story. The GT 500's are quick and the Termi's Aren't quite as fast unless modded so if you have enough bolt ons and some suspension mods you can hold off one of them.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

With my stock ss. I can bear gts and bullets. I think I can beat a mach1 then.
    Once I get it the way I want I'll try it out with a cobra.
    I have a long way to go still

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Yes you can get an auto mach 1 and if it is a m5 then it is a drivers race stock for stock but with a lil edge going to the ls1

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    GT's , mach 1, and bullit's aren't much to worry about I raced a few before.adding all the bolt ons and tune. Now the termi cobra's and GT 500's are another story. The GT 500's are quick and the Termi's Aren't quite as fast unless modded so if you have enough bolt ons and some suspension mods you can hold off one of them.
    a mach1 with bolt ons vs ls1 with bolt ons is pretty even, damn good race. Now termy vs ls1, if ls1 complete bolt ons and tuned vs a termy with a pulley and a cat back. Termy will win. Just how it is. If they are modded slightly its a great power gain.

Sunset Orange
    2002 CAMARO SS

Easy target.... taken no credit from ur car but Mustangs just sound good... all bark no fuggen bite! #BUZZKILL

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

One time I went to see a 07 bullet at the dealership. The guy was telling me that bullets had bout 350 hp.
    Cuz it had different heads and it had the cold air intake.
    I never believed it. But for what I heard it's just a GT with ugly color.
    Till now I haven't seen a Mach1 A4. I guess they are rare

Here's a link to a little more 'valid' information concerning the Bullitt Mustang.

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...g_testing.html

Seems it has factory 3.73 gears and 315HP. They tested it at 13.29 at 105.27 mph in the article

Black and Gold
    03 Ford Mach 1

You didn't find the right Mach, 312/329, my DD ran 8.0/8.1 at 87mph in the 1/8th. I love to see the face of the other driver, that has just got beat for the third time against a slow Mach but I always wonder if he's thinking he has read to many forums or can't drive! I ran 4:30 gears, if you get one that's geared they run pretty well.
    2012 Shelby GT500 DD

08 GT/CS Vert 426/430 a couple of bolt ons. (sold)
    03 Mach 1 Black and Gold (sold)
    33 Ford 5 Window
    57 Chevy

silver
    2002 ws6

m6 ls1 > mach 1

auto ls1 = mach 1

auto ls1 > auto mach 1

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    I seen a mustang.... I was like 10 cars behind me. ...Then I pounched the gas...and I fought he was gonna get me...The we go for the 2nd one....but he didn't he keept goin...again and again he get him behind me...
    orly?

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    m6 ls1 > mach 1

auto ls1 = mach 1

auto ls1 > auto mach 1
    Agreed.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

To the OP.

I'm sorry, but my 97 stang GT would smoke a Bullitt in a heartbeat with basic bolt on's. No problem and I was always getting my ass spanked by Fbodies, so I think instead of worrying about if your car will win stock for stock, go take get some driving lessons, go find a drag strip and learn to drive, learn to race, find someone older than you and have them mentor you. I don't care how fast your car is or isn't; driver abilities are a major factor of the race outcome.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    My head hurts after reading that. Good kill tho
    +1

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

I said I apologize fir the writing on this thread.
    If your head hurts after reading it.
    Just dnt worry bout repliyin to this thread

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    a mach1 with bolt ons vs ls1 with bolt ons is pretty even, damn good race. Now termy vs ls1, if ls1 complete bolt ons and tuned vs a termy with a pulley and a cat back. Termy will win. Just how it is. If they are modded slightly its a great power gain.
    Now the Termi's are fast on but I still have yet to find a Mach 1 that is really more impressive than a regular GT. The whole M6 VS A4 and T5 really isn't a big thing. I run 3.73's with my A4 and I have raced several M6 fbodys with similar bolt ons to me with a M6 and don't notice them being any faster from a dig but from 50 to 130 my friend used to pull a bit after 100 but not much and I don't even have a stall yet just retuned the tranny while doing the engine. I raced a new SS M6 from 50 to around 130 and I could slowly pull till bumper to bumper became bumper to door. No his car was bone stock but for the $40k or so he paid I would have gottens a C6 with a LS3 I drove the Yellow Hertz rental for a week and even with a paddle shift A6 it's fast.

Black and Gold
    03 Ford Mach 1

Now the Termi's are fast on but I still have yet to find a Mach 1 that is really more impressive than a regular GT. The whole M6 VS A4 and T5 really isn't a big thing. I run 3.73's with my A4 and I have raced several M6 fbodys with similar bolt ons to me with a M6 and don't notice them being any faster from a dig but from 50 to 130 my friend used to pull a bit after 100 but not much and I don't even have a stall yet just retuned the tranny while doing the engine. I raced a new SS M6 from 50 to around 130 and I could slowly pull till bumper to bumper became bumper to door. No his car was bone stock but for the $40k or so he paid I would have gottens a C6 with a LS3 I drove the Yellow Hertz rental for a week and even with a paddle shift A6 it's fast.
    That's not racing, that's two people speeding together (I have seen it put different ways). Take your butt to the drag strip and race!
    Last edited by almach; 10-01-2010 at 01:37 PM.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    That's not racing, that's two people speeding together (I have seen it put different ways). Take your butt to the drag strip and race!
    That actually made me laugh out loud, so ,LOL.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Drag strips are fun I used to go all the time when I lived up North when I had modded 5.0's and used my TA as a dd. Just a lot bs here with tech and helmets takes a lot of time and headache for a couple runs and a lot of waiting in line. I actually plan to go to the track this month now that I finally broke down and got a helmet. Empty backroads out here make great 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks. I have always had more fun racing on backroads and industrial parks closed on weekends at night work just fine. Don't need a tree just someone standing there works for me and no track fee or waiting in staging lanes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information