Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Pretty sure they're 300ish hp from the factory. My cousin has had 2 and theyre definitely fast, fun little cars. I used to run all over his old car with just a catback and he swears this new one is like 600hp blah blah but for some reason it never "runs right" when I come around lol.. Nice death, at least it was in a Ford not the T/A haha
    Never seen one @ the track but yes they are fast.. I've seen their tail lights enough over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yeah, I figured they could be turned up, but I did'nt know they could run with a Cobra.. Learn something new everyday.. The 300zx is a sweet car tho imho.. Especially the t-top cars..
    They encompass the same ideals, so to speak, as an F-body. They are a rather big, fully equipped sports car with a decent motor powering the rear wheels.

I am a big fan on their looks and I love the interior. As a straight performance car, there are better Nissan chassis to choose from. As a street car, it's fantastic though. I rode in one back in the day on a 300 mile trip. Boy was that a comfortable ride. Nothing like going to the beach with the t-tops off.

Working on that car is a nightmare though.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    They encompass the same ideals, so to speak, as an F-body. They are a rather big, fully equipped sports car with a decent motor powering the rear wheels.

I am a big fan on their looks and I love the interior. As a straight performance car, there are better Nissan chassis to choose from. As a street car, it's fantastic though. I rode in one back in the day on a 300 mile trip. Boy was that a comfortable ride. Nothing like going to the beach with the t-tops off.

Working on that car is a nightmare though.
    You should work on a 4cam v6 in a w-body.. But yeah I've always liked the 300zx.. I honestly think they ruined it with the 350.. I like the 350 but the 300 will always be my fav, next to the Skyline..

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    You should work on a 4cam v6 in a w-body.. But yeah I've always liked the 300zx.. I honestly think they ruined it with the 350.. I like the 350 but the 300 will always be my fav, next to the Skyline..
    I never truly liked the 350Z. I had a friend that had one for 6 months. The interior felt kind of cheap for an import, and everything was very basic. It lacked the soul of a true sports car. I don't know how to really describe it, but it just didn't feel as good to drive or ride in as the older 300ZX. The new 370Z is a bit better on the looks, but I still don't like it.

There are only a few good Nissan/Datsuns that I really like, and almost all of them are old school.

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Yeah like stated above, stock to stock, you would have taken him pretty good. I used to run those in my old LT1 formula all the time. But also like stated above, they can be made much faster quite easily.

Thread Information