Thread: Stupid Mustang

Black
    99 SS

Stupid Mustang

ok last night after having my 3 hour night class on race and Gender, (which all the teacher told us was that straight white men all suck) i wanted to get home cause i hate being at school im on the expressway going about 65mph and a mustang pulls up next to me a GT 2000 model, two guys in it had he revs then hits it and jumps out in front, i mash it and fly past them by 3 car lengths, i know its over and let off to about 80mph when all of a sudden he does this dumb ass fly by going about 100mph, so a gas it once again he is in the right lane i in the left lane, he is way ahead of me when i decided to go after him, so im gainging on him extremly fast, then he decides to move to the middle lane, and i comng up on so fast and right before im about to pass him he jumps out right infront of when i was going 130mph and he was only doing about 110mph i had to slam on the breaks and switch lanes.

HE JUST DIDNT WANT TO GET KILLED CAUSE I WOULD OF PASSED HIM AT VERY HIGH SPEED...

fnbs
    what an a$$ they were. thats why you need a custom license plate like mine. i get in front IF their coks and put on my hazards and let them read- 2FST2PAS

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

joel! you used commas!!! HURRAY FOR RETARD!!!

ps-you scarred the shit out of me when you called.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    joel! you used commas!!! HURRAY FOR RETARD!!!

ps-you scarred the shit out of me when you called.

i have nothing to do at work, my boss is not here, and im about to keave to buy books for school

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    i know its over and let off to about 80mph when all of a sudden he does this dumb ass fly by going about 100mph

What is it with the fly by after they lose? It's as if they are in denial as to what just happened & the fly by gives them some kind of victory. I just don't get it.

I really don't street race, but, will show some power once in a while when provoked. Last night two kids in a stang challenged & I told them no. A few miles later we came upon a BMW whom also declined. Then the stang drops in behind me & tailgates. We were just coming up on a couple of cars before there was open space. So I dive around the last car & leave the stang 5 lengths behind just to make a point. After I back off & move to the right, the moron does the losers fly by & gets off @ the next exit.

Black
    99 SS

there all the same man

he is way ahead of me when i decided to go after him, so im gainging on him extremly fast, then he decides to move to the middle lane, and i comng up on so fast and right before im about to pass him he jumps out right infront of when i was going 130mph and he was only doing about 110mph i had to slam on the breaks and switch lanes.
    Sounds like you also attempted a ricer fly by...

fnbs
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1-450
    What is it with the fly by after they lose? It's as if they are in denial as to what just happened & the fly by gives them some kind of victory. I just don't get it.
    So I dive around the last car & leave the stang 5 lengths behind just to make a point. After I back off & move to the right, the moron does the losers fly by & gets off @ the next exit.
    just cause there in a stang doesnt mean you can always beat them. i know stock for stock ls1's are way quicker, however how mnay mustangs are stock anymore? so, your "just to prove a point" comment could backfire easily.

If you've read many of my posts, you'd realize that my racing is done on the track. I have seen just about every type of modified rustang there is. Yes, I will beat them; it's simply a matter of selecting which one of my cars is required for the job. Problem with the street is that it's usually the guy in his stock 8 psi supercharged pony that thinks he's unbeatable. Agreed, there will always be a car faster than the one I'm driving, but, he's not the guy bullying people for a race.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety_1_Notch
    Sounds like you also attempted a ricer fly by...

well since i would of been racing since he and i were WOT, as i stated in my previous post. and then he proceeded to cut me off at 130mph

i know its over and let off to about 80mph when all of a sudden he does this dumb ass fly by going about 100mph, so a gas it once again
    If i'm racing and I pull on them and then continue to keep pulling I shut down, they can fly by me and continue to drive 100+mph if they want but I wouldn't still be provoking them to drive even faster when I already know who won. If you clearly beat him and then let off only to chase him again with intentions of flying by him then it sounds like you attempted the same thing he did.

Black
    99 SS

or to show him that my car can over take him even when he is 10 car lenghts in front of me, and he is WOT, and i can still catch up and pass him extremly fast. he should of not pulled up and started revving at me if he didnt want t o have his ass handed to him then

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by fnbs
    just cause there in a stang doesnt mean you can always beat them. i know stock for stock ls1's are way quicker, however how mnay mustangs are stock anymore? so, your "just to prove a point" comment could backfire easily.
    and how many LS1 cars are there that are stock, that race also?

Thread Information