Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

2002 WS.6 vs SN95

Well this happened a while back, about 2 weeks ago, but I'm bored right now so I'll write it up.

We'll i had just gotten back from a road trip in my car with the gf and i went and dropped her off just so we could shower and go eat. So i was going back to pick her up again i see a murdered out sn95 model moostang up ahead. I had no intention of racing whatsoever cause i got stopped for street racing at 1am a few weeks back, but got let off with a speeding ticket and no front plate, i was racing my friends 98 Cobra but anyways that's another kill so back to this murdered out moostang. So we reach the light up ahead of us and he switches lanes so i get next to him and end up at a red light with me and him up front. So i look over his car and see the bright red "4.6 High Performance" badges and put my window down so i could hear his car and it was cammed, sounded mean, so i politely put my window back up and turn my a/c back on. So then the light goes green and we both just roll of nicely, no racing or revs whatsoever. So we're reaching the next light and its red too, I'm a little ahead of him as the light turns green again so i keep going as i normally would. Now as this point he catches up and revs his engine, thing sounds loud!! So I'm thinking to myself "Don't do it man, don't do it" so i ignore the rev and he does it again! So then i say "fuck it! Try it!!" I look around and downshift her to 2nd and let go as my clutch as my revs climb to about 3500 and my baby roars and he knows its on now. So he revs again and just takes off with no honks or anything and gets the jump to about half a car on me so i gun it and HOLY FUCK! I fly by him! I shift into third and he's about 3-4 cars behind me!! i don't even go to 4th i just let off and I'm proud I smoked him hard, so he passes by me as I'm turning into my girlfriends street and he gives a thumbs up and i return the thumbs up. All in a all a good race

Best part is that he actually works with my cousin! Me and my cousins were talking about cars and whatnot when this guy car comes up and i say i beat a car just like that and they say "No way, he said he did get beat by a silver Trans Am" so he said 3 things about the race... 1. He had a passenger 2. He missed a gear and 3. His car is fucking fast! We might set up a rematch later. His car is cammed with more engine work, has tranny work and gears as i was told from my cousins. My car just has full exhaust, lid, 4.10's, and suspension. My cousins say that the passenger wont stop raggin on him know and he says things like "See i tell you, Ford is the wrong way bro lol" and that my car was still smoking when i was in third Either way I loved it

White
    1998 Trans Am

Gotta race a 03-04 Termi now that's alot of fun. The Regular GT's and older cobra's are a joke unless there juiced or a blower on them. Even the blower won't always hel.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

lol i think i seen a termi the other day, he was going the other way

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I think i'll stay away from termis till i finish buying parts for my cam swap

black
    2000 ws.6 m6

nice run,best thing to do is learn to drive your car better then go for the termis with your new cam.gl

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Nice kill OP, let us knowq if you get another run in with him

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Theres a guy in our club with a SN95 with a supercharger and he only runs high 12s, theres another guy with full bolt ons i know of and only runs a 13.8 so i think hes just BSing and youd beat him either way.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Nice kill! they are pathetic

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

nice kill, I like a good mustang race now and then
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

Thread Information