Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

KY Speed / marksls1ta

Last week, I placed what I believe is my 5th order through KY Speed for go fast goodies in the past year or so. I called late on a Friday afternoon -- this time for HP Tuners, a wideband and a dual gauge pod. I had questions about HP Tuners as I did not know which version to go with. Mark took the time to explain the differences in the versions, how the licenses worked and answered all my questions.

I placed my order and by Tuesday I had boxes starting to show up at my office. I really appreciate the service that Mark provides -- his willingness to answer questions and help out with selections is what makes ordering through KY Speed such a great experience. If that is not enough, the prices and packages they put together are about the best that I have found. I just want to thank Mark and KY Speed for all the help in building our car up from bone stock to semi-beast.

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Last week, I placed what I believe is my 5th order through KY Speed for go fast goodies in the past year or so. I called late on a Friday afternoon -- this time for HP Tuners, a wideband and a dual gauge pod. I had questions about HP Tuners as I did not know which version to go with. Mark took the time to explain the differences in the versions, how the licenses worked and answered all my questions.

I placed my order and by Tuesday I had boxes starting to show up at my office. I really appreciate the service that Mark provides -- his willingness to answer questions and help out with selections is what makes ordering through KY Speed such a great experience. If that is not enough, the prices and packages they put together are about the best that I have found. I just want to thank Mark and KY Speed for all the help in building our car up from bone stock to semi-beast.

+1 for Mark

black
    1998 trans am

Thanks for the purchase and support in 2010!!

Thanks,
    Mark

Thread Information