Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

black
    04 evo8

too many talk shit and dont just run!

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Exactly. Would have been nice to have a turbo four vs V-8 race that was planned in advance actually happen. Oh well.

black
    02 ss camaro

Well I ran the camaro at the strip today. Car did not run good with the DR's and stock stall,was bogging big time.I actually ran 3 tenths slower than what I used to run on street tires. So a 3600 stall is next before I run it again.

Didn't get a chance to run any SRT-4's...there weren't any,but on the last run of the day I went up against a STi and beat it by a half second.

Me 12.9 Sti 13.4

So it wasn't a total loss

Nice

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Nice indeed. Way to kill the AWD things.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    Well I ran the camaro at the strip today. Car did not run good with the DR's and stock stall,was bogging big time.I actually ran 3 tenths slower than what I used to run on street tires. So a 3600 stall is next before I run it again.

Didn't get a chance to run any SRT-4's...there weren't any,but on the last run of the day I went up against a STi and beat it by a half second.

Me 12.9 Sti 13.4

So it wasn't a total loss

Told you it was gonna bog, no way around it except more rpms off the line. But after that and some gears your going to tear ass.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Told you it was gonna bog, no way around it except more rpms off the line. But after that and some gears your going to tear ass.
    Another reason to have a 6-speed. Stall speed is always at your foot's (brains')? discretion.

black
    02 ss camaro

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMWQOlJ5AbU"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMWQOlJ5AbU[/ame]

Not the best video...sorry

and no I didn't red light...the subaru driver was just that late off the line.
    Last edited by importhater81; 06-08-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^Hey did you red light? That's the only way to beat a WRX? Had to say it....

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    ^^^Hey did you red light? That's the only way to beat a WRX? Had to say it....
    no red light, .150 rt to his 1.112 rt and my e.t was lower.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to be funny.

What happened to the Subie proves, to people who say otherwise, that you reaction time does not count towards your ET. Just look at the ET on your time slip. The only time reaction time matters is when you are racing in eliminations.

2001 Ws6

actually, this thread was regarding the outcome of a race between a srt4 (american) vs Camaro (american). This wasnt a thread about (bashing srt4's). I've owned two of them...owned vw's, bmw's, lexus's, have a ws6 and am a car enthusiast. Regarding 11 second srt4's, there are plenty of them out there...you can find enough video's on youtube, go troll srt4forums if you like and see for yourself. There are riced out srt4's and some that are built really nice by car enthusiasts who enjoy turning a wrench and driving something sporty/fast. This doesnt mean that every srt4 owner is a punk kid.
    regarding the ricer comment....
    The real definition of a ricer has always been a coffee can exhaust honda/toyota type vehicle that is all show n go. To call an american built vehicle a ricer is stupid. Its like calling all the camaro's with "push cart" wings and 22's out here in LA a beaner mobile or a rice rocket...or even ricer.
    Anyways, to the OP....i want to see you run a proven 11 second srt4 from a dig & a roll....it would definantly be interesting.

note: my stock ws6 is alot more fun to drive then the some what stock srt4's i've owned in the past.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 07-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.

black
    02 ss camaro

Wow! Lot of anger in that post. I have to disagree though, most of the rich white kids around here drive new stangs and Camaros. Most of the import...excuse me neon crowd...are not rich white kids.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 07-15-2010 at 06:47 PM.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by cfm56 View Post
    actually, this thread was regarding the outcome of a race between a srt4 (american) vs Camaro (american). This wasnt a thread about (bashing srt4's). I've owned two of them...owned vw's, bmw's, lexus's, have a ws6 and am a car enthusiast. Regarding 11 second srt4's, there are plenty of them out there...you can find enough video's on youtube, go troll srt4forums if you like and see for yourself. There are riced out srt4's and some that are built really nice by car enthusiasts who enjoy turning a wrench and driving something sporty/fast. This doesnt mean that every srt4 owner is a punk kid.
    regarding the ricer comment....
    The real definition of a ricer has always been a coffee can exhaust honda/toyota type vehicle that is all show n go. To call an american built vehicle a ricer is stupid. Its like calling all the camaro's with "push cart" wings and 22's out here in LA a beaner mobile or a rice rocket...or even ricer.
    Anyways, to the OP....i want to see you run a proven 11 second srt4 from a dig & a roll....it would definantly be interesting.

note: my stock ws6 is alot more fun to drive then the some what stock srt4's i've owned in the past.
    No roll racing here,I only run at the dragstrip. Too old for Street Racing B.S. I offered to run the SRT-4 at the strip and he punked out...after he said he'd walk my "heavy camaro".

Gotta love when the angry new guys come crashing through a thread

White
    2000 camaro

Hahaha. Jesus! I didn't know so many people on LS1 actually like srt4. OBVIOUSLY theres exceptions to every car/owner. Where I live thats what every srt4 owner is like ive seen but if everyone is going to get technical. I mean now that I'm a mega idiot an all. Hahaha. I hate being a MEGA idiot. But then again megatron is cool and he has mega in his name. And by the way I never called srt4 ricers but actually they are so good point. Its not like I bash every car, but personally I think srt4 and cobalts are ghey. Just an opinion. Sorry that I can't impress everyone on the LS forum. Hahaha. Ok you guys can have the thread back. Peace!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by alucarusz28 View Post
    Hahaha. Jesus! I didn't know so many people on LS1 actually like srt4. OBVIOUSLY theres exceptions to every car/owner. Where I live thats what every srt4 owner is like ive seen but if everyone is going to get technical. I mean now that I'm a mega idiot an all. Hahaha. I hate being a MEGA idiot. But then again megatron is cool and he has mega in his name. And by the way I never called srt4 ricers but actually they are so good point. Its not like I bash every car, but personally I think srt4 and cobalts are ghey. Just an opinion. Sorry that I can't impress everyone on the LS forum. Hahaha. Ok you guys can have the thread back. Peace!!
    that isn't the point... you make us all look like douche bags... "lulz i r drive ls1... i r better!!!" i guess that our cars are gay to people who own vipers, bmw's, etc etc...

White
    2000 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that isn't the point... you make us all look like douche bags... "lulz i r drive ls1... i r better!!!" i guess that our cars are gay to people who own vipers, bmw's, etc etc...
    Yes I got the point dude. I wasn't saying that ls1 are better then everything. Jesus christ. I was just saying that IMO I think that srt4 are ghey. Obviously I posted the wrong thing since everyone feels so strongly about it. Lesson learned. Proceed with the thread. Done! Good lord.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Threads done period...
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 07-15-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information