iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans AM

2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I hate to sell her but I'm going to Korea and can't afford to take her with me, insurance alone would be over 550 a month In Italy (my follow-on). I've owned her for almost a year and a half and never had a problem. She runs great, has excellent paint and looks pretty damn good overall. As far as I know she's all stock except for the exhaust.

Ls1 block--115,xxx mi.
    New Kenwood Head Unit.
    --Hd, IPOD, Bluetooth Ready with aux. jack
    New Viper 2 way alarm
    Red paint is in great condidtion, except for normal wear along front bumper and lenese
    Black Leather interior
    K&N Air Filter, with after market air damn for increased flow
    6 speed tranny---shifts smooth
    New windows all around----no tint currently

I was gonna make her into my project car but got orders. Im asking 11,000 OBO. The only current problems are a cracked drivers side tail light and the main 5 point connector for the headlight is damaged. working on getting both replaced. I will negotiate lower if u decide to get the connector and tail light before I get them.
    Last edited by transam_00; 05-10-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: adding pictures

iTrader

Go man Go Orange
    1971 Olds 442 W-30

Beautiful car, have to ask if you are interested in a trade? http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/1726940503.html

I know its a shot in the dark.

iTrader
    I'm tempted, but as is you probably wouldn't go as low as I want. And I'd have to find somebody who is interesting in buying the car I have now. Keep me in mind if you're not getting good offers.

iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans AM

How much could u offer, I've had a few people interested and backed out due to finances.

iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans AM

Lowered asking price to $9.000.

iTrader
    2006 ford

If i was near you i would take it...btw have fun in korea; i did

iTrader
    I think it's too risky to take overseas, just because of all the stock parts. If something breaks, it might be very hard to get it fixed. Also, how safe is driving there? It would be a shame for a pretty car like that to get banged up. In Italy, though, if still looking good, it might be possible to sell it for good money. Some Europeans like to collect unusual American cars.

If you want to sell now, if it hasn't sold yet, maybe you could put me in touch with any of those fell-through buyers in between SoCal and Phoenix, if someone would take a poor man's substitute, mine. Then I'd buy your car. Or we could do a trade (with cash), if mine somehow is much cheaper to insure overseas. It has many new parts and is very solid mechanically, as far as anyone can tell. P.S. Still waiting on the PM.

iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    I think it's too risky to take overseas, just because of all the stock parts. If something breaks, it might be very hard to get it fixed. Also, how safe is driving there? It would be a shame for a pretty car like that to get banged up. In Italy, though, if still looking good, it might be possible to sell it for good money. Some Europeans like to collect unusual American cars.

If you want to sell now, if it hasn't sold yet, maybe you could put me in touch with any of those fell-through buyers in between SoCal and Phoenix, if someone would take a poor man's substitute, mine. Then I'd buy your car. Or we could do a trade (with cash), if mine somehow is much cheaper to insure overseas. It has many new parts and is very solid mechanically, as far as anyone can tell. P.S. Still waiting on the PM.
    I knwo its too risky to take overseas plus insurance is just way too much i cant get an 07 suzuki and and 06 335 covered for cheaper than my trans am alone plus ill be there 3 years and any small thing can breaka while im there and cost me twice what itd cost in the states to fix. ive thought about keeping it til i get there and sell it but im paying around 400 a month now between car note and insurance so id have to keep paying that while im in korea for a a year ($4800) just to make an extra 3 grand of it when i get to italy.

It hasnt officially been sold so if u can get me 8k before someone let me know, i cant really go any cheaper without taking a bit of a loss. let me know. 636-288-6833

iTrader

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

7500?

iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans AM

Sorry folks my orders were cancelled so I have to hang on to it. Sorry for the last minute inconvience.

Thread Information