Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    one thing to keep in mind is this is LS1.com and not evo.com so the people here are going to be LS1 fans and not evo fans. You'll have that on any board. Go to an evo board and post a video of you beating up on an evo and see what the replies are.....probably pretty similar to how they are here.
    So were on the same thinking level as the evo forums? I always hoped people here were better than that and gave props to people who build fast cars.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    So were on the same thinking level as the evo forums? I always hoped people here were better than that and gave props to people who build fast cars.
    you yourself say that like ls1 owners are above evo owners. I'm not saying anyone is on any level....I'm saying that people like to root for the home team. Someone could have a lambo and if they come here and post vid's of it beating on an LS1 car and talk smack they're gonna get the same treatment as any other car owner. I personally can appreciate any car someone builds regardless of what it is. That being said I still don't have much tolerance for them coming HERE and starting shit.....keep that on your own forums. This is an LS1 forum. People here will get treated accordingly to how they act. There are several stang owners on the board that get as much respect as anyone else here simply because they also give that respect.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    you yourself say that like ls1 owners are above evo owners. I'm not saying anyone is on any level....I'm saying that people like to root for the home team. Someone could have a lambo and if they come here and post vid's of it beating on an LS1 car and talk smack they're gonna get the same treatment as any other car owner. I personally can appreciate any car someone builds regardless of what it is. That being said I still don't have much tolerance for them coming HERE and starting shit.....keep that on your own forums. This is an LS1 forum. People here will get treated accordingly to how they act. There are several stang owners on the board that get as much respect as anyone else here simply because they also give that respect.
    +1

Thats basically what I've been saying all along. There is no need for import trolls to come on here touting their cars and expect people to give them props or respect.

black
    04 evo8

Smile wesman

You make every hilbilly with a mullet proud! Id love more than anything to race you and at the end of the track stop and let my kids out the back doors to play while we wait for you to catch up.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by xcelr8 View Post
    You make every hilbilly with a mullet proud! Id love more than anything to race you and at the end of the track stop and let my kids out the back doors to play while we wait for you to catch up.
    I'm guessing this is your buddies at work posting this too?? Probably the same guys that created your second account? Yeah, we know about that one too.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by xcelr8 View Post
    you make every 140 pound backwards hat wearing living in his mamas basement rice boy proud! there's bolt on fbodys that run 10's you're nothing special in your mommys car.

Thread Information