Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    It amazes me how these "tuners" want to come onto this site, like they have something to prove? Like we don't know there are fast imports out there? If they would just open their eyes and realize that the volume of fast fbodys/stangs vs. the voume of fast asian imports, and that the domestics hold the bar by far, well..... perhaps THIS is the very reason WHY the "fast ones" feel the need to prove their speed?

XcelerH8 - All I can tell you, is that there are 3 different point of views when it comes to what members think of you, on this board.

1 - Look at this idiot. Another ricer/tuner/baby coming on here trying to act tough. He pisses me off. I wish he'd go away. He's never going to convince me otherwise, why is he trying?

2 - Who's this guy? Oh... an import fan. Not going to waste my breath, he'll be banned eventually from what I've seen so far

3 - Hmm, a new member and an import owner. Car doesn't run all that bad, either! Why is he on here? Man... he sure does like to showboat him beating up on stock domestics... why? His car doesn't run all that bad, why is he acting like a honduh owner, about beating stock cars? And he's already got a couple infractions? Kind of feel sorry for the kid... maybe he has no friends

I would consider myself part of the 3rd group of people. You've got a quick import. Congrats. You're RARE!!! Compare the times of you're car, to the number of cars out on the street, and it's far and few between. Fbodys and Mustangs on the other hand, there are ALOT more that are running the same times (if not faster), totalling how many are out on the street. I am basing this off of the streets that I travel 5 out of 7 days of the week. I live and work around the Northern Virginia/D.C. Metro Area, so my distance would be a surrounding 60 mile radius of say, Alexandria, VA.

While other areas are different (as we all know), you will GAIN nothing, ACHEIVE nothing, and most importantly PROVE nothing, by coming onto this board and posting retarded videos such as this.

Let's see, got my 12 bolt/gears, now all I need is to throw the cam in and hook up the juice, and let's see if I can catch the Gallardo at the track, bring my camera, and post it up on an FastExotics.Com

Are you seeing how foolish you look yet?

he has been a member since 2007....far from new

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    nice kill, mods?

I wouldnt even go to the track with a zr1 unless i had drag radials. 300trq at idle makes it very hard to launch.

Here is a zr1 with bolt ons and drag radials. It has stock exhaust, new intake, new intercooler piping, smaller pulley, tuning. Put down 700+whp and trq and ran a 10.03 @ 144mph. Its running 9.8s @ 145mph now but im not sure if they added more mods or just got it to hook better. Eitherway that trap speed with just bolt ons is insane.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/LPEforum...read.php?t=123
    damn those zr1s have soooooooooooo much potential..and what makes them even more scary is the fact that their suspension is soo refined and rides like a Cadillac when you want....but then can go out and cut a 10.03 @ 144mph ...that is what makes the ZR1 so special...people dont realize that it is considered the best handling and ride of any corvette and it also so happens it is the fastest ...kind of shows the immense potential with FI

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    damn those zr1s have soooooooooooo much potential..and what makes them even more scary is the fact that their suspension is soo refined and rides like a Cadillac when you want....but then can go out and cut a 10.03 @ 144mph ...that is what makes the ZR1 so special...people dont realize that it is considered the best handling and ride of any corvette and it also so happens it is the fastest ...kind of shows the immense potential with FI
    no kidding! i had no idea how well the ZR1 took bolt ons, and far as the different suspension modes, i wouldnt buy a vette without that option, i cant wait until i have money

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    no kidding! i had no idea how well the ZR1 took bolt ons, and far as the different suspension modes, i wouldnt buy a vette without that option, i cant wait until i have money
    Yep 9s with bolt ons and tires with a stock chassis, drivetrain and suspension. How many other cars can do that? Not to mention its making 550wtrq by 2,000rpms which is insane.

black
    04 evo8

Thumbs up

Mods: basically bolt ons, comp cams 265/264, built bottom end/stock framed turbo upgrade/built trans and t case triple plated clutch. Just finished the build with a buddy who for fun has built some muscle cars. He laughed at me when I said 2.0L with 600Whp. He stoppedd laughing after it was tuned and I took him for a ride.

I joined this site a few years back because I love vettes as well as camaro s. I wasnt sure if I was going to keep the evo or go a diff route. I was really cosidering the new Z06 a little while ago but I didnt want the payment.

I am a car enthusiast. I like all cars except a few. When I saw the zr-1 at the trach I nearly S*** myself. So I went ant tooka look at it. Its by far the sickest production car in the world, period. It was a ladies in her mid 40's! I offered a trade, hahahahaha. She said no but she'd race me. 1st race I spun and was headed towards the wall. 11.8 to 25( me). 2nd race I bogged and went 11.2 to 11.9.

Never got a clean pass against her. I normally get kicked out after a few passes. This time they tell me I need an NHRA liscense since I went over 135 twice.

This is my car. Someone else posted my car on youtube(evo at cecil county) on the same night doing 10.7@136. Thanks to those who I didnt offend by putting my kill story on here. I didnt mean anything by it as I have lots of respect for these cars.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by xcelr8 View Post
    Mods: basically bolt ons, comp cams 265/264, built bottom end/stock framed turbo upgrade/built trans and t case triple plated clutch. Just finished the build with a buddy who for fun has built some muscle cars. He laughed at me when I said 2.0L with 600Whp. He stoppedd laughing after it was tuned and I took him for a ride.

I joined this site a few years back because I love vettes as well as camaro s. I wasnt sure if I was going to keep the evo or go a diff route. I was really cosidering the new Z06 a little while ago but I didnt want the payment.

I am a car enthusiast. I like all cars except a few. When I saw the zr-1 at the trach I nearly S*** myself. So I went ant tooka look at it. Its by far the sickest production car in the world, period. It was a ladies in her mid 40's! I offered a trade, hahahahaha. She said no but she'd race me. 1st race I spun and was headed towards the wall. 11.8 to 25( me). 2nd race I bogged and went 11.2 to 11.9.

Never got a clean pass against her. I normally get kicked out after a few passes. This time they tell me I need an NHRA liscense since I went over 135 twice.

This is my car. Someone else posted my car on youtube(evo at cecil county) on the same night doing 10.7@136. Thanks to those who I didnt offend by putting my kill story on here. I didnt mean anything by it as I have lots of respect for these cars.
    Compared to your recent posts, this is respectable. Im not a fan of imports personally, but a fast car is a fast car. Your recent posts have tagged you as a troll, but im hopin that doesnt happen anymore, cause there are a few import guys on here that are pretty cool. In any case, nice run in the video.

Arctic White, red/gray

What do you mean when you say stock framed turbo? You mean a hybrid using part or the the stock housing?

FYI the only reason people were mad at you was because you were posting like a asshat a couple days ago. Now i know you say that was someone fro myour work but there is no way for us to know if it was or wasnt. So either A keep that kid off your account or B admit it was you so we can go back to hating you again

black
    04 evo8

What do you mean when you say stock framed turbo? You mean a hybrid using part or the the stock housing?

FYI the only reason people were mad at you was because you were posting like a asshat a couple days ago. Now i know you say that was someone fro myour work but there is no way for us to know if it was or wasnt. So either A keep that kid off your account or B admit it was you so we can go back to hating you again
    Guys Im not like that. At work I always mess with a couple other guys and they do the same back. They make fun of me because Im into cars and I make fun of them cause they re gay! Hahahhaha. Yeah I think they took it too far for sure. They also did the same thing to me on an evo site. I have never had them do this before. Ive been excited to have my car back together so I ve told them about it and they say how fast is it. So I tell them. They laugh. Im not mad at them cause Ive done plenty to them Like making every computer in the dept have them looking like douchebags as the screen savers! But like I said Im 28yo and am a father of 2. It wasnt me saying those retarded comments.

Forced performance turbo s out of texas make some stock framed turbo s meaning in the shell of a evo9 turbo.

Arctic White, red/gray

Guys Im not like that. At work I always mess with a couple other guys and they do the same back. They make fun of me because Im into cars and I make fun of them cause they re gay! Hahahhaha. Yeah I think they took it too far for sure. They also did the same thing to me on an evo site. I have never had them do this before. Ive been excited to have my car back together so I ve told them about it and they say how fast is it. So I tell them. They laugh. Im not mad at them cause Ive done plenty to them Like making every computer in the dept have them looking like douchebags as the screen savers! But like I said Im 28yo and am a father of 2. It wasnt me saying those retarded comments.

Forced performance turbo s out of texas make some stock framed turbo s meaning in the shell of a evo9 turbo.

Almost everyone knows the FP turbo series. Is yours a color? lol

FP black perhaps

black
    04 evo8

Almost everyone knows the FP turbo series. Is yours a color? lol

FP black perhaps
    Nah Its the red. Im pissed cause I got my build all together and a month later the black was out. The good news is you can send in the red and get the black rebuild for cheap. That would be another 100whp!

Arctic White, red/gray

Nah Its the red. Im pissed cause I got my build all together and a month later the black was out. The good news is you can send in the red and get the black rebuild for cheap. That would be another 100whp!
    Thats a very nice turbo, I remember when the black came out and they made 600whp on a stock long block evo and everyone was nutting over it. They make some nice turbos, they are on the pricey side but def worth it.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

ZR1's exhaust fumes >>> Any piece of shit Mitsubiushi has ever made.

End thread.

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

LOL
    That is a little overboard
    Fun is fun, even if it comes with all-wheel-drive and a turbocharged four. I don't think I'd buy a toy without a V-8, personally, but to each his own. It's kinda fun seeing those cars throw down times like that. Obviously the OP and likely everybody else in this thread would take the ZR1 over the Evo, but that isn't the point. It is always cool to see how your car performs against an incredible factory ride, regardless of what you think of the other car.
    BTW, congrats on the good run, nice times.

black
    04 evo8

Wesman

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    ZR1's exhaust fumes >>> Any piece of shit Mitsubiushi has ever made.

End thread.
    Hahahaha! I love this guy.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    LOL
    That is a little overboard
    Fun is fun, even if it comes with all-wheel-drive and a turbocharged four. I don't think I'd buy a toy without a V-8, personally, but to each his own. It's kinda fun seeing those cars throw down times like that. Obviously the OP and likely everybody else in this thread would take the ZR1 over the Evo, but that isn't the point. It is always cool to see how your car performs against an incredible factory ride, regardless of what you think of the other car.
    BTW, congrats on the good run, nice times.
    Exactly, everyone on here laughs out loud when a f-body keeps up or beats a lambo or aston martin or some other high priced superior in almost everyway car but when this guy beats GMs top dog with his Evo of course there will be haters.

98' trans am

Exactly, everyone on here laughs out loud when a f-body keeps up or beats a lambo or aston martin or some other high priced superior in almost everyway car but when this guy beats GMs top dog with his Evo of course there will be haters.
    look at the url of this forum and think back to all the one sided car debates with "ls1s are the bestest engine ever ever ever ..."

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    look at the url of this forum and think back to all the one sided car debates with "ls1s are the bestest engine ever ever ever ..."
    Ls1 are great engines and i think everyone knows a modern v8 has worlds more potential than a 4 cylinder anything. I just think its hypocrtical when we all laugh and never say a negative word when a stock ws6 keeps up with a gallardo I think it was in the other thread.

98' trans am

Ls1 are great engines and i think everyone knows a modern v8 has worlds more potential than a 4 cylinder anything. I just think its hypocrtical when we all laugh and never say a negative word when a stock ws6 keeps up with a gallardo I think it was in the other thread.
    i agree

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

I don't think I have to tell you that I agree.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

one thing to keep in mind is this is LS1.com and not evo.com so the people here are going to be LS1 fans and not evo fans. You'll have that on any board. Go to an evo board and post a video of you beating up on an evo and see what the replies are.....probably pretty similar to how they are here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information