black
    04 evo8

How come my forum got closed(i killed a zr-1)

What did I say. I made a post and it got closed. I cant figure out my software for my camera to download my video, but my wife will. My run against the zr1 was the worst and I still smoked it. Did I offend someone? Sorry. I see everyone smoking evos but no one is smoking mine! By the way, the back half is no problem bro. I pulled 12mph in the back half. The video is on youtube from the prospective of the zr1. look for zr1 cecil county in the past month.

Sorry I meant post

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I noticed I could not send you a PM or a email. This should be taken up in PM or email as stated in the rule below.

18. Moderator or Administrator bashing

Posting a thread or reply to question or criticize moderator or administrator actions is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board's Private Message function, or e-mail, if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Here are the "Do's" and "Dont's" of addressing your concerns to moderators or administrators:

"Do" be civil and polite. Bring up your concerns in a mature and respectful manner. If you are contacting us because you violated forum guidelines, be adult enough to admit your mistake. If your ID has been locked for some reason, talking politely to us about it in private, via e-mail or private message, can get your ID reinstated in many cases.

"Do not" be derogatory or insulting towards us. You will not get what you want by name calling or bashing us.

All we ask is that you treat us the way you would want us to treat you. If you treat us with respect, we will do the same for you.

If you violate forum guidelines, in most cases, you can expect the following action from the moderators/administrators:

1. First offense- warning via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread

2. Second offense- 3-day lock of your ID

3. Subsequent offense- longer ID locks, possibly permanent

Please realize that the nature of the offense will determine the action to be taken. If the violation is extreme enough, or has been repeated enough times in the past, a member can have his/her ID locked without a warning.

Threads or replies that do not comply with our guidelines may be locked, edited, or deleted, depending on the nature of the offense. We will make every effort to state why such action was taken via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread. For this reason, we ask that you check your private messages often. You can find out whether or not you have received any private messages by logging into your user CP. You can set your options so that the board notifies you when you have received a private message, if you so desire.

The above rules and guidelines are necessary to make LS1.com forums comfortable and enjoyable for ALL LSx and automotive enthusiasts. If you feel you can not comply with the rules above, please refrain from using LS1.com forums.

Thank you,

LS1.com Administrators
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 05-05-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Thread Information