Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Do it from a dig and see what happens.
    this guy knows lol. I think the run from 20 pretty much sums it up, the gap would be larger for sure unless I hooked up better

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    good question. We are stumped. I witnessed his car dyno the 396 with the same dyno and same tuner as me. (have video to prove) I dynoed the 358 on Saturday but why my car runs with his or why his car seems slow is a mystery to all of us. I wish I had video of me racing him but I don't.
    Your car dynoed at 358 with just a aftermarket exhaust?! At the wheels or flywheel?

Scott

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Lol you mean you hear it often. He lives up north in broomfeild and Westminster, Thornton area. Closer to everyone than I am
    I know where he lives. I see it all the time parked.
    I am quite close to him myself...120th and Main St. in Broomstick.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by NavyTATwo View Post
    Your car dynoed at 358 with just a aftermarket exhaust?! At the wheels or flywheel?

Scott
    Pretty much yea. I only got a lid and filter aside from that. I did the throttle body bipass but nothing big besides the lid and exhaust.
    Go look at the debate under the firebird section "got her on the dyno" is the title

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I know where he lives. I see it all the time parked.
    I am quite close to him myself...120th and Main St. in Broomstick.
    I understad why it's parked. He's had like 4 noise ordinance tickets in that thing. Plus he said His brakes weren't working the way they should.
    I knew you lived in that area cuz of that video you got next to the broomfeild/quest event center

Black

Pretty much yea. I only got a lid and filter aside from that. I did the throttle body bipass but nothing big besides the lid and exhaust.
    Go look at the debate under the firebird section "got her on the dyno" is the title
    Just seemed a bit high to me but I know some cars came from the factory running really well. I guess you got one! I just wish my 2000 was one of those cars. I have a lid, under the hood ram air (Most likely it doesn't do anything!) and a Borla catback on mine. I also have the TB bypass but haven't put it on yet.

Scott

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Just seemed a bit high to me but I know some cars came from the factory running really well. I guess you got one! I just wish my 2000 was one of those cars. I have a lid, under the hood ram air (Most likely it doesn't do anything!) and a Borla catback on mine. I also have the TB bypass but haven't put it on yet.

Scott
    Throw some headers and org and let her breath, Thatll give you much needed power. You don't want some Honda with a turbo and nitrous thinkin he's fast.

Black

Throw some headers and org and let her breath, Thatll give you much needed power. You don't want some Honda with a turbo and nitrous thinkin he's fast.
    Well, I have that stuff on my GTO, the T/A is lower on the list for mods. Mainly because I don't have a lot of money!

Scott

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Well, I have that stuff on my GTO, the T/A is lower on the list for mods. Mainly because I don't have a lot of money!

Scott
    NO one does!! especially not for 2 cars. I want to get my truck goin but the plates have been expired since 07. 350.00 bill and my ta needs tires.

Thread Information