Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by mattn View Post
    the clean wrx is pretty nice.i'm not a sube fan or anything on that side but there do look like a ball to play with.also i like would like to see a wrx without all the stupid wing and stuff but with same amount of power would be cool.wrx just looks so much clean.kkinda like the 1st generation f-body's and 4th generations.
    STI spec C had a wingless optiosn or this smaller wing.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by LS1_ws6 View Post
    We should meet up somewhere. What time does it start?
    I'm down. Where part are you at? I'll be with several other fbodies and goats if you wanna tag along.

Here's what I found on the website. I think if you're gonna show the car then you gotta register it on KBPI.com and it's $25. and $3 quarter mile passes.

Gates Open: 8:00 am

First Run: 9:30 am

Spectator Tickets:
    Adult GA: $5
    Child (12 & Under): Free

Participant Tickets:
    Car Show Participant: $25
    Flathead/Inline: $100
    Sunoco King Street: $40

On a side note, We're having an Fbody cruise this saturday and around 1pm. We're heading up to loveland area. There's gonna be a ton of Fbodies goin. If that sounds like something you'd like PM me

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

STI spec C had a wingless optiosn or this smaller wing.
    Wasn't that JDM only?

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

I don't like that small wing on there to be honest. I think manufacturers have it right the first time. (in most cases)

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    Wasn't that JDM only?
    Kind of, yes the spec C was only JDM. But the US STIs were more like the JDM spec C than the JDM base STI. When i say more like i mean more part numbers of the US STI matched up with the JDM Spec C except the engine and turbo. JDM uses 2.0s US uses 2.5s(with weaker internals). But you can still get the small wing in the states.

Silver
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    I'm down. Where part are you at? I'll be with several other fbodies and goats if you wanna tag along.

Here's what I found on the website. I think if you're gonna show the car then you gotta register it on KBPI.com and it's $25. and $3 quarter mile passes.

Gates Open: 8:00 am

First Run: 9:30 am

Spectator Tickets:
    Adult GA: $5
    Child (12 & Under): Free

Participant Tickets:
    Car Show Participant: $25
    Flathead/Inline: $100
    Sunoco King Street: $40

On a side note, We're having an Fbody cruise this saturday and around 1pm. We're heading up to loveland area. There's gonna be a ton of Fbodies goin. If that sounds like something you'd like PM me
    Yeah i'll tag along, I live in brush thats a bit more then 1 hour away from denver so what time are you guys going to meet up and where? So do I have to sign up to the show to do the quarter mile passes?

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Kind of, yes the spec C was only JDM. But the US STIs were more like the JDM spec C than the JDM base STI. When i say more like i mean more part numbers of the US STI matched up with the JDM Spec C except the engine and turbo. JDM uses 2.0s US uses 2.5s(with weaker internals). But you can still get the small wing in the states.
    Thought so

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Yeah i'll tag along, I live in brush thats a bit more then 1 hour away from denver so what time are you guys going to meet up and where? So do I have to sign up to the show to do the quarter mile passes?
    thats north right? The cruise is actually May 29th. Sorry about that. We're headin up round horsetooth. Wanna go?
    The thing for bandimere, No one has made a meeting spot yet because of how far away it is. I'm sure someone will post up news in a week or so.
    I'll call bandimere tomorrow and ask what you have to do to run down the track.

Sound good?

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    An M6 with drag radials will easily keep up with or beat an STI off the line.

Same with a stalled auto and DR's.
    I was just curious on how that would turn out, I know my car would crush an STI.

Red
    '99 Firebird Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    my opinion based on racing a few is that they are a dead heat. i just raced one a week ago. I would say that these f bodies, the ls2 gto, stiwrx, and lightning all start out on the same page. where you go from there is the fun part.
    I raced a Lightning once, and it was horribly slow. He may have had something wrong with his truck though.

Silver
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    thats north right? The cruise is actually May 29th. Sorry about that. We're headin up round horsetooth. Wanna go?
    The thing for bandimere, No one has made a meeting spot yet because of how far away it is. I'm sure someone will post up news in a week or so.
    I'll call bandimere tomorrow and ask what you have to do to run down the track.

Sound good?
    I might not be able to go may 29th its my birthday, we are going up the mountains i'll see what happens. but for sure I going to bandimere. let me know whats new.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

I might not be able to go may 29th its my birthday, we are going up the mountains i'll see what happens. but for sure I going to bandimere. let me know whats new.
    Alright man sounds good. There's another cruise sometime in June, there's 26 official members going so no big deal, you got some options.

Silver
    2005 Dodge SRT-4

Though to beat an AWD off-pavement, though.
    Just a Neon.

black/viper blue
    99 WS6 M6

my buddy has a lightning and it is horribly slow. my other buddy has a stage 2 srt4 and it still wont touch my T/A

Black
    1998 Trans Am

I drove my freinds stock 06 STi, They are deffinitly quick little cars especially from a dig. But My ass dyno tells me that Stock for Stock the LS1's are faster.

black/viper blue
    99 WS6 M6

they are for sure. i first got my car and low and behold this guy from work bought one and wanted to race. my car was stock at the time (minus the ported stock throttle body) and so was his minus his exhaust and advan wheels and it didnt compare i could kill him from a roll and smoke him in second from a dig

Thread Information