White
    01 Camaro 6speed

01 Z28 vs 05+ Mustang GT

Both cars are manual, mustang gt has for sure exhaust. I didnt get one good clean run on him he was in front and was punching it first but i was easily pulling him and passed him a couple of times other times he would quickly back off when i start pulling on him. Main thing i didnt like about the race was id slow down 4 times when i get ahead of him and let him pull next to me so we do a 3 honk or atleast gun it the same time but he would just gun it get a little ahead and as im pulling on him would back off. Ive talked to the guy once in the past and he is very cocky, thinks he's car is the fastest sh*t. He actually saw me driving down the street getting on the highway and i saw him from far away cutting in and out of traffic on the streets to get on my ass once i got on the freeway. Anyway he has a nice car either way and was fun just to see what my car can do.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

Black
    1999 WS6

Sounds to me like you were going to kick his ass so he backed off before you could prove it!
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I hate it when they won't line up or wait for the 3 honks, dealt with to may people like that and finally realized they are a waste of gas.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

a couple of times i bounced it off the rev limiter trying to figure out what he is going to do since he was all over my a** in the begining right when we got on to the freeway. So i should say a couple of races was close and thats my fault for driving like crap. Even if he got on it first in the other races i was right on him quickly and pulling next to him to make a quick pass and he would hit the brakes right when im about to pass or like other races would slowly go by me like he is driving normal and then gun it once he is a couple of cars ahead. I couldnt figure out what he was doing other then maybe setting it up to where the outcome was in his favor or atleast the start was in his favor.

I even slowed down big time in the begining for him to pull up next to me and put the window down looking at him and he was just looking straight ahead. Either way all came down to us having a few races and although i didnt figure out how bad i could've pulled him in one of the races i know i was in 5th gear and he was in 4th and pulling on him i was a bit suprised. Unfortunatly for him i know the mustangs well and ive driven them several times and knew that for him to be at his sweet spot i would be too high in the rpms and would have to be one gear up but in the end he got the races at the speed and gear he wanted.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 04-24-2010 at 09:44 PM.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

your right c5z28, if he didnt do a 3 honk i should've just passed, in the end its not a set up race or anything and if you decide to race you go with the flow. It was really unexpected i didnt think he was going to wanna race as bad as he did, he was really working hard on the street to try to get on my ass by the time i hit the freeway.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

thanks, kevnstac. i guess next time maybe ill get a clean race, who knows.

Thread Information