2004 Terminator

Maybe you shouldve got a Ford since he had the trim with him

A 2 valve?

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by RileyC View Post
    Maybe you shouldve got a Ford since he had the trim with him

A 2 valve?
    My girl was at home lol, she hates cars.
    How'd I get with her? She was a cheerleader. The end

Victory Red
    2002 T/A WS6 A4

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    I washed it at least once a week for the entire summer. People think I'm nuts but hey I love it
    me too!!

silver
    98 firebird formula

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    I remember my reaction the day I found out I was getting an LS1 car ...up to the day I actually got it nothing else really occupied my head lol
    lol i was the same exact way... shit im still like that

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

I washed it at least once a week for the entire summer. People think I'm nuts but hey I love it
    LOL sounds like me. I keep Too Fast as shiney as possible. She'll stay clean now. About 12 years ago, when I had my '67 428 powered GTO, I would clean it and dust it all the time, my wifes daughter asked me why I was always doing that. I told her that I have a really nice car here and it would be a shame to let it get dirty. Then she understood!

No more rain for too Fast. I finally got a beater, a 1990 Z24! With a funtioning factory cowl induction hood. Now that thing gets the rain/shitty weather. It has a nice no rip interior, decent stereo, dark window tint so people can't see me in it, insurance is less than $70/6 months, new tires/battery/alternator/belt/brakes, I have less than $350 in it with title and all.

black
    2001 Trans Am

eh, I think everywhere is strict on street racing. If you get away with it do it but dont push your luck.
    It's just hard to drive 20-50 miles to the track to pay 30-80 bucks just to race and then in the end you'll probably have just gotten your ass handed to you in that period of time with the cars that are out there.
    you should move here to East TN, we have an awesome dragstrip dubbed Thunder Valley. If you watch NHRA drags, then i know you've heard of it. It's in Bristol, TN. During spring and summer they have what they call street fights. They have it on thurs. and sat. $5 to watch $10 to race. Alot better than $30-$80 I've ran Dragonbird 1 several times

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    you should move here to East TN, we have an awesome dragstrip dubbed Thunder Valley. If you watch NHRA drags, then i know you've heard of it. It's in Bristol, TN. During spring and summer they have what they call street fights. They have it on thurs. and sat. $5 to watch $10 to race. Alot better than $30-$80 I've ran Dragonbird 1 several times
    I'd love to live somewhere close to sea level but then I'd be leaving the people I love behind. I heard on the radio in town that on one day they are letting people pass for $13 and I shit bricks. Now you gotta top that with your $10 regular days. I think a spectator fee here is more than your race fee.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

some ricer in a 99-04 stockitystock GT drove by and revved at me today while i was in the left hand turn lane, so there was nothing i could do... could see him and his g/f staring and just imagined him saying "yeah, i pwn those all the time same with corvettes thier all so slow lololol"

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    some ricer in a 99-04 stockitystock GT drove by and revved at me today while i was in the left hand turn lane, so there was nothing i could do... could see him and his g/f staring and just imagined him saying "yeah, i pwn those all the time same with corvettes thier all so slow lololol"
    those are the worst. Knowing there's a beatable car that wants some and you can't do anything about it.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    those things are so damn sad. I ran a 97'/98' gt yesterday at the track with mickey's/skinnies and beat it by atleast .3 on each run along with 03 gt w/the same tire setup. each driver claimed to have about 3-4k in mods, both were loud as crap though.

black
    2001 Trans Am

I'd love to live somewhere close to sea level but then I'd be leaving the people I love behind. I heard on the radio in town that on one day they are letting people pass for $13 and I shit bricks. Now you gotta top that with your $10 regular days. I think a spectator fee here is more than your race fee.
    WOW!!! You'd think they'd lower the price so regular folks could have some fun. I guess you're just gonna have to bring all your loved ones with you and just move to TN anyways, lol

Thread Information