Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

Post ur F-Body Street Races !

I know theres a 'racing forum/thread' on this site, but i'd like to hear some fbody street races. Post your top kills and any recent races or stories you've had. Also post your cars parts, bolt ons, etc.

My top two kills : I raced a 97-02 C5 corvette with Ls1 and t56. He was with his gf and was tailgatting me. I caught up to kim (30mph) and he launched on me , i dropped it into 2nd and chirped the tires and caught up to him at the top of second gear. Once i put it in 3rd i had half a car length on him . He began reeling me and then i put it in fourth and gained some more on him and had 1/2 a car on him . i pulled out at about 110mph. FUN RACE ! at the stop light i gave him a rev and his gf looked over and smiled. OH YEAH ! We talked for a bit and then he took off. It was a drivers race, it could have gone either way. He told me he had corsa catback and blackwing cai and a tune.

My other top kill was a 00-04 Wrx Sti (blue with big wing and huge fart cannon and scoop) . I seen some one tailgating me, (night time) the lights looked like g35 lights so i didnt sweatt it.I saw him switching lanes to the right , up ahead was a red light , no cars in front of us . I looked over and recognized the wrx scoop and blue paint. I had my cousin with me and my brother. The guy in the wrx sti was solo. the light turns green and we both take off, surprisingly we both hook with minor wheelspin. His engine was LOUD , i could hear it over mines and i have SLP lt's and SLP Lm1. I pull him once i get into second and continue to pull him to the top of thit=rd before i pull out at about 90mph. i pull out with about a car and a half ahead of him and i had two passengers with me ! he does a ricerflyby and takes off.
    LS1 M6 POWER !!

this one isnt a kill but its pretty funny. today i waxed the ws6 and it was the first time all week that the sun came out , so i went for a cruise and looking for trouble with the ttops off. after about 30 minutes of cruising the city i see a 300zx with huge exhaust tips and gold rims (ricer) and had his ttops off too. i had a van in front of me and he passes me up on the right lane and flies by. i quickly pursue and (oh yeah) a red light with no cars in front of us. i rev the ls1 three four times. light turns green and i launch (perfect launch) and my back is floored against my backseat, i look to my right and see that he doesnt even try and catchup. i slow down and get next to him and stomp the gas and all. he doesnt want anything to do with my ws6. at the next light , i ask ' you wanna run em or what?' . he told me 'not in this car , in my blue one ' LMAO . why do people always have some OTHER car at home thats all souped up and has all these parts and what not. Always , i get this. its the poorest excuse. The guy was stuttering LMAO ! ive heard this excuse so many times. . . .... it made my day though , i love hearing excuses especially from ricers

2001 TRANS AM WS6 M6 . LS1. SLP LTs,SLP cats,SLP catback,SLP Lid,K&N filter, MSD Wires, AC Delco Iridium plugs, Redline Oils and Fluids, Ws6 Store Short Stick, Hotchkis strut tower brace, stock Ls6 intake

LETS HEAR SOME GOOD FBODY KILLS !
    Last edited by FirehawkM6; 03-21-2010 at 11:06 PM.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

inb4 lock

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I always lose.
    2008 Trailblazer SS
    Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, 4" intake, E-fans, Magnaflow, Sonnax kit, tranny cooler, tune.
    Lowered, HID's, tinted.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 SOLD
    531.1 RWHP 481.3 FT/Pounds all motor.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Wait....OP has SLP longtubes and SLP catback???
    That 300zx probably thought your car had his motor in it...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I always lose.
    Well, your car is named "Slowass"...

Oh and, In B4 da

And I just had to use this smilie somewhere
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 03-22-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Well, your car is named "Slowass"...

Oh and, In B4 da

And I just had to use this smilie somewhere
    the smileys name is TSS

Thread Information