Stealth Gray
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

05 CTS-V vs. 05 EVO8

I was driving down OLD Mexico road in Mexico a few months back when I seen a 05 white EVO8 cross the intersection in front of me.. I know the guy in the EVO so I gave chase... Its been a few months since we've seen each other and I didnt have the V back then.

I pulled up next to him at about 45mph and asked him if he wasted to run and he said sure! Ive seen this kid beat other cars before so I new this was going to be fun. I also didnt want to run him from a roll because I wanted to see how I fared against him at a dig. We pull up to a light and I disarmed my T/C as EVO was revving up.

I was very nerves because I've never raced an EVO from a dig before. Light turns green and we both launched but I over revved it and started spinning BAD!! He pulled busses on me by the time I got out of the spin so I caught up to him and he had this big smile on his face because he just smoked me..

I told him that I spun clear thru 1st and that I would like to do it again! He said sure so this time we lined up at a stop sign, I let him get the hit but this time I took my time on the launch and didnt rev at all, By mid intersection his back tire was at my mid door and by the time we made it thru the intersection I had put my back tire at his inter-cooler and by the time we shut it down I was about 3 or 4 cars out.

This time he was confused so I told him that we can go again and he said cool. We got to another Stop sign but this time I revved up right under 2k and let him get the hit again but this time we were door to door and I easily walked past him and put busses on him this time... I was sooo happy that I got to race my First EVO8 kill...

EVO8 1 - 2

CTS-V 2 - 1

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Damn that was a good 1.
    Cts v are fast bt those little evo are super fast. I raced one my 07 hemi charger he smoked me bad. He was laughn at me. Cuz of that lol
    he was 16.
    But I'm happy u got him. V8 muscle it's da dad of imports

Stealth Gray
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Evo's are ok in stock form, This happened a few months back and was my first race against an awd turbo car so my nerves were shot.. Now that I think back on it he was pretty slow.. Check out the 2010 Camaro SS race I had about a week ago...

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Where can I watch it?
    I seen some races with ls1 and evoz. And i seen many evos killd by ls1s
    on YouTube I seen evos with ls1 on em lol

Stealth Gray
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

No vids at this time.. I need a camera mount before I can do that and its hard to try and use the video on my phone and shift at the same time...

Thread Information