Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

Cant wait to smoke him !

for the past two sundays ive been washin my 01 ws6 m6 in my driveway as i always do and this 00-04 mustang gt always passes by reving his engine and stomping on the gas . the thing is i would chase him and smoke him but when he passes by my car is always half covered in soap and my keys are inside or i cant find him. so im going to wash my car earlier this sunday and try and stick around out side til he passes by. im gonna leave my car parked in the street ready for the chase. i know i'll smoke him ! but he always catches me at a bad time . ive even drove around trying to find him. its just annoying when someone purposely mocks u knowing their car is slower and doesnt stand a chance. his is stick , sounds like it has straight pipes, maybe bolt ons, nothing major done to the engine from the sound of it . I HOPE TO CATCH THIS BASTARD AND SMOKE HIM !!!!! i will update when i do ............. he is gonna get so

2001 ws6 m6 (slp lt's,slp lm1, slp lid,knn filter, stock ls6 intake, msd's, ac delco id's, ws6 store short stick, redline oils and fluids, hotchkis stb)

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

While I know what you are speaking of, the bigger man will know the outcome and just smile and wave at the asshole as he passes by...

You'd be suprised how many guys I've pissed off by just shining them on instead of accepting their challenge...

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

yea i know he knows id smoke donuts around his car and beat him . . its just funny and annoying, the first time i let it slide but this happened twice already. .... ... and yea i do the same , especially at ricers, i just look at them and laugh while they rev their fart cannons. ...........

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

FYI: The 02 has QTP LT's, !cats, !AIR, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe and MagnaFlows turned out at 45 deg at the axle, MTI carbon fiber look smooth lid, 3400 stall Fuddle TC with cooler, reworked tranny (Beast SS sunshell, TCI shift kit, Raybestos race clutches, drill mods + other mods tranny guy suggested - basically a Stage IV race tranny), !TM, 3.73 gears, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable torque arm and custom tuning to support all this.

Best run is 12.59 @ 108mph w/1.73 60' on MT ET Street DR's. This was @ Speed World in Phoenix with a DA of ~3500'.

Next up: A cam to get me into the 11's...

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    FYI: The 02 has QTP LT's, !cats, !AIR, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe and MagnaFlows turned out at 45 deg at the axle, MTI carbon fiber look smooth lid, 3400 stall Fuddle TC with cooler, reworked tranny (Beast SS sunshell, TCI shift kit, Raybestos race clutches, drill mods + other mods tranny guy suggested - basically a Stage IV race tranny), !TM, 3.73 gears, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable torque arm and custom tuning to support all this.

Best run is 12.59 @ 108mph w/1.73 60' on MT ET Street DR's. This was @ Speed World in Phoenix with a DA of ~3500'.

nice ! im putting 4.10's in mine, a mild cam, ls6 clutch, and rebuilding my t56 . my buddy has this setup and runs high 11's on slicks . good luck man , keep me updated on ur car !

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

Man I want some MT's 1.73 would be sweet. My 114mph should be in the 11's

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

u should put some money into ur 98 m6 . these t56 trannys hold up alot and are solid as rock . just 4.10's combined with the t56 and ls1 = BEAST !!!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

The 98 is my DD and I like the rock solid reliability (and better gas mileage) which is why I leave it stock.

I live in Phoenix but I'm originally from LA. The car has 180,xxx miles on it. I've driven it to LA and back twice in the last couple of years. 27 mpg @ 80 mph (1900 rpm in 6th).

It will light the tires up even now. I do it every once in a while just for shits and giggles.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder 42 View Post
    Man I want some MT's 1.73 would be sweet. My 114mph should be in the 11's
    I worry about the 10-bolt. It's a dead hook off the line with a 22-2400 rpm stall speed foot brake. Anything higher and the TC flashes and spins the tires.

And 114 should be high-11's... My buddy is trapping 116-117 and he's running 11.7x...

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

thats another thing i love about the t56 . 1900 rpms in 6th gear at 80 mph !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FirehawkM6 View Post
    for the past two sundays ive been washin my 01 ws6 m6 in my driveway as i always do and this 00-04 mustang gt always passes by reving his engine and stomping on the gas . the thing is i would chase him and smoke him but when he passes by my car is always half covered in soap and my keys are inside or i cant find him. so im going to wash my car earlier this sunday and try and stick around out side til he passes by. im gonna leave my car parked in the street ready for the chase. i know i'll smoke him ! but he always catches me at a bad time . ive even drove around trying to find him. its just annoying when someone purposely mocks u knowing their car is slower and doesnt stand a chance. his is stick , sounds like it has straight pipes, maybe bolt ons, nothing major done to the engine from the sound of it . I HOPE TO CATCH THIS BASTARD AND SMOKE HIM !!!!! i will update when i do ............. he is gonna get so

2001 ws6 m6 (slp lt's,slp lm1, slp lid,knn filter, stock ls6 intake, msd's, ac delco id's, ws6 store short stick, redline oils and fluids, hotchkis stb)
    Just ask him is that the 260hp engine with a big grin on your face then walk away. That would piss him off the most.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

I forgot 1 thing: Weld-in sub-frame connectors. A must have and the 1st thing I did to the 02.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

I have a hard time passing up challenges, especially mustangs. Its gonna be great when you run him down and pass his slow ass. lol. I will have some pics soon of 2002 ss when its out of the paint booth. It has a 6-speed, volant intake, 80mm throttle body and cat-back flowmaster. I ran 13.20s at 105 all day. not bad for a heavy convetible

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike0202 View Post
    Just ask him is that the 260hp engine with a big grin on your face then walk away. That would piss him off the most.
    LMAO that would be fuckin hillarious !
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    I have a hard time passing up challenges, especially mustangs. Its gonna be great when you run him down and pass his slow ass. lol. I will have some pics soon of 2002 ss when its out of the paint booth. It has a 6-speed, volant intake, 80mm throttle body and cat-back flowmaster. I ran 13.20s at 105 all day. not bad for a heavy convetible
    yea post some pics man , i'd like to see what it looks like

yea thanks guys . ima be ready tomorrow and hopefully he passes by .
    hey just a heads up for u guys, if your using a lid w/ k&n filter dont forget to clean your maf sensor ! i cleaned mine and it makes a HUGE difference . the oil in the k&n filters overtime coats the maf wires that read the amount of air entering the intake manifold. i use qd electronic cleaner, its like $6 at any automotive store. when i cleaned my maf my car ran so much smoother and better at wot
    Last edited by FirehawkM6; 03-20-2010 at 08:38 PM.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

hey firehawk, do you know how to post pics? It wont let me do that on here. I could set a pic for my avatar and a profile pic but thats it. Any way check out the car on my profile, just got it back yesterday

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

hey firehawk, do you know how to post pics? It wont let me do that on here. I could set a pic for my avatar and a profile pic but thats it. Any way check out the car on my profile, just got it back yesterday
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73689

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6

tinypic.com

upload your pic and copy and paste the code that reads (for forums/ message boards)

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

It is Sunday

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

technically monday, the suspense is killing me

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by slpdablueZ28 View Post
    technically monday, the suspense is killing me
    It's still Sunday in Cali

Thread Information