White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Pontiac Solctice Vs Camaro Z28

This was a easy kill as expected, it wasnt the turbo version. Single exhuast outback and sounded bone stock. He is on my a** couple of miles gunning it and braking hard. Finally we get to a light and he pulls next to me and im still really not interested in a race but said if he goes first why not. Light turns green and he guns it, slows down and i guess he gets into 2nd gear not sure and keeps it there he guns it first again and then i gun it in 2nd gear. Main reason for posting this is after i pull on him 2nd gear spinning bad and got 2 cars, he flips me off as im looking at him in my rear view mirror. The funniest part in all this is since im not in the mood to play the flipping off game as your sitting pretty in a car. I slam on the brakes wait for him to pull up and told him to pull over since he thinks he is the sh*t. He says im just messin man thats all, i told him im not he looks straight forward and continues driving. If your gonna lose bad atleast lose with a little respect instead of looking like a complete idiot.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    If your gonna lose bad atleast lose with a little respect instead of looking like a complete idiot.
    I can't agree with you more. I can't stand idiots that do that dumb shit

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I remember racing a 480 FWHP RSX Turbo once in my Z and just got my a** handed to me on a silver platter lol. All i can do is laugh and say thats just wrong how you blew by me, lol. I had just met the guy through another friend and actually have the race on vid, so it reminds me to beware of certain ricers, hehe. Your gonna lose no matter what you do, there is always someone out there with a faster car that has deeper pockets.

In need of another LS1 00blacktransam112's Avatar

Black
    2000 Pontiac TA

ya. my buddy got blown away at the strip in his 10 second v8 nitrous s10 by a little frosted-tipped asain kid in a TT supra. my buddy launched on him but after the 60' the kid skated by him and was gone. it supposedly had like 50k into the motor. just sayin that someone else may have WAYYYYY deeper pockets than you. just be nice about losing

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Here is the vid of me going up against his car, the camera car is a GST Turbo Eclipse 330FWHP. I backed out at the 10sec mark of the vid, i know it doesnt really seem that way but he was blowing by me, by the time i hit the top of my 4th gear he had 2 1/2 cars easy and pulling fast. The only thing that i was able to do is pull 1 car on him at the start because he spun.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

that camaro sounds badasss
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Thank az gt eater, i dont know how it will sound with the LT's im gonna install but ive heard the sound just goes down the drain and too raspy.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    that camaro sounds badasss
    No shit!!

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    Thank az gt eater, i dont know how it will sound with the LT's im gonna install but ive heard the sound just goes down the drain and too raspy.
    In that video, what did you have? LM and a catted Y w/ stock manifolds? Sounds pretty damn good to me...

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Its still the same set up i have now, hooker muffler, exhaust cut out, no cats as far as exhaust. Im gonna probably install the headers in about a week or two. Thanks by the way for the comment.

Thread Information