Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

white
    1999 Z28

NicolasKL
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    :firedevil Help! I am getting flamed for trying to get a Mustang to run me! What is the world coming to?
    No, you're getting flamed for your lame post about it.

white
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Maybe he was just trying to see how easy it would be to get you to do stupid shit. When I'm at the zoo I stare at the monkies until they start screaming and running around their cage looking for poop to throw. Same sort of thing.

jgp

HAHAHAHAHA funniest post EVER, you made him look VERY stupid

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasKL
    No, you're getting flamed for your lame post about it.
    What, no car? Let me guess, you got a supercharged CPU and a hard drive with a 9 lb turbo. Internet racers, the world can do without 'em.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosantos
    HAHAHAHAHA funniest post EVER, you made him look VERY stupid
    What are you, five? Not as stupid as I made your MOMMA feel last night! Funny part is she it!

CamaroKillZ28
    Now let me get this straight...you are all hyped up that you did this and talking this and that about mustangs, but in your sig it says you owned an 01 cobra.....soo whats the deal buddy? i know a guy you can race with a mach 1 that will kick your ass, or a guy in ur area that has an lt1 that runs 10s...so dont think your car is the fastest in the world buddy...cuz this isnt even a kill story

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroKillZ28
    Now let me get this straight...you are all hyped up that you did this and talking this and that about mustangs, but in your sig it says you owned an 01 cobra.....soo whats the deal buddy? i know a guy you can race with a mach 1 that will kick your ass, or a guy in ur area that has an lt1 that runs 10s...so dont think your car is the fastest in the world buddy...cuz this isnt even a kill story
    Talking this and that about Mustangs? What did I say that was negative about Mustangs? I had an 01 Cobra, and loved it. So you can just eat me, "buddy." Your attention to detail is lacking, and maybe you should have put more thought into this post before you committed. I have no doubts that there is someone faster out there, hell, I got outrun by a sweet, light blue Fox body LX with Chrome 00 Cobra R's the first night I owned the Z28, 2 out of 3 times. AND, if you would have read the entire thread, you would have noticed that I said it wasn't a kill because the guy didn't bite (and I tried my best to get him to), just wanted to hear it, and see it run, 'cause he liked it. Just like I would love to see an 500 rwhp 03 Cobra do a wicked burnout.

You thought you posted something insightful, but instead it reaks of stupidity!

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

Black
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroKillZ28
    Why does every thread on this forum always turn in to.. "Oh yea.. well there are other cars that will kick your ass.." and "Well I know a guy that has the same car you raced but it will knock your doors off..." We all know that there are faster cars out there.... You dont have to keep reminding us. And I'm not sure what you were reading that said he thought he had the fastest car in the world... Or that he was "talking this and that about mustangs" I'm sure almost everyone in this forum has reved their motor at a mustang trying to get a reaction, I know I have. BIG DEAL.

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    Why does every thread on this forum always turn in to.. "Oh yea.. well there are other cars that will kick your ass.." and "Well I know a guy that has the same car you raced but it will knock your doors off..." We all know that there are faster cars out there.... You dont have to keep reminding us. And I'm not sure what you were reading that said he thought he had the fastest car in the world... Or that he was "talking this and that about mustangs" I'm sure almost everyone in this forum has reved their motor at a mustang trying to get a reaction, I know I have. BIG DEAL.
    I rev at everything...Mustangs, Vettes, other F-Bodies, Rice, Minivans, UPS trucks, I don't care
    95 Exploder

01 R1 coming?

CamaroKillZ28
    Hey, GT owner, if you read this, drop me a line and you can come get some o' that LS1 anytime. You might wanna put a supercharger on before you come callin' though.
    :firedevil Help! I am getting flamed for trying to get a Mustang to run me! What is the world coming to?

nough said

CamaroKillZ28
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    You all misunderstand me....read above I just backed up my statement. Im just saying that maybe someone should humble this guy.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Hey guys, I am sorry this thread has turned ugly. I don't think it was a kill, seeing as the guy didn't try to race me, but just ride my butt and pretend. And follow me around too. After I smoked the tires for him, he turned around immediately and went the way he was going originally. A guy with a Miata got something to say (all LS1 owners be quiet and listen up). Guess my KIA comment was pretty close (hey, if you rev it up to redline you might hear something). Why do people who have never owned a pride and joy F-body (or LS1), or at least raced against one, come to places like this post their opinions? If I am not mistaken, this is LS1.com and not 4-banger.org.
    I know you feel he started some shit, but, take it easy before you start flamin John. I only say that cuz he and I have had a debate or two. All and all, he's a good guy. By the way, his miata isn't mazda powered.

He probably responded the way he did because of your "TAKE DAT", and "RIPPIN 2nd OUT THE MOTHA" stuff. Honestly, I was thinking of giving you a hard time too. It's one thing to be having fun and show off a little, but you sure as hell didn't win the Nextel Cup and your overly heroic attitude was a little much.

Enjoy your car. Maybe you'll get a chance to race someone sometime. When you do, tell us about it. Just, please, act like you won a race. Not like you just won a rap battle..."homeboy."

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Check out the thread I posted on a new Saleen that "BIT" this weekend. Does he have an LS1 in that Miata? If so, that would be badass.

john
    toneloc60 nailed it. I gave you a hard time because of the language of your post, not what you were doing. We've all tried to bait people into racing, I like to cruise along in the Miata just slow enough to get people to try to pass me (only where there is more than one lane in each direction). Then I speed up a little so they can't just cruise by. When they get pissed and jump on it I drop the hammer. I call it "trolling". Lots of fun.

The Miata isn't an LS1, at the time only a handfull of people had done that swap. I still don't think there is a kit for it. It's a 302 from a 1991 GT, but the only original part is the block :-)

john

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by john
    toneloc60 nailed it. I gave you a hard time because of the language of your post, not what you were doing. We've all tried to bait people into racing, I like to cruise along in the Miata just slow enough to get people to try to pass me (only where there is more than one lane in each direction). Then I speed up a little so they can't just cruise by. When they get pissed and jump on it I drop the hammer. I call it "trolling". Lots of fun.

The Miata isn't an LS1, at the time only a handfull of people had done that swap. I still don't think there is a kit for it. It's a 302 from a 1991 GT, but the only original part is the block :-)

john
    Nice! I bet that thing sounds wicked, and a light body too. Just goes to show, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Got any times or dyno #'s for it?

white
    1999 Z28

What are you, five? Not as stupid as I made your MOMMA feel last night! Funny part is she it!

still acting like the zoo`s monkeys

continue please

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

let's not.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information