Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

99 Z28 vs. New Mustang GT

I am piddling around, took the long way from work so I could enjoy my newfound HP, and new red vert. GT comes up behind me. He was coming in a two, and was merging from another road. So, I pull out beside him and go around him, not too aggressively, but enough for him to know that if he wants a piece he can come get some. He sits behind me at a couple lights, and he had an opportunity to try and pass me, but stayed back there. I know he was listening to that cam, cause he had his window down and it was balls ass cold outside. So, I take a back road to my house, and he follows me! So, I think he wants a piece of that bad motha. I am pulling about 3 grand in 3rd, and he is right behind me, so I lay into the throttle and shift it at about 6500 rpm, and it sounds like a damn NASCAR. Needless to say, he was way the hell back there. I slow down. So I take another left, and come to stop sign, and there he is again in my rearview, right behind me. I think he just wants to see me rip the damn tires off of it one time. So I pull out about 10 mph and drop the hammer. I feathered it a little, before trying to tear 2nd outta dat motha, and she spins those 295/35/18 Proxes all the way thru 2nd gear. GET SUMMA DAT!

Hey, GT owner, if you read this, drop me a line and you can come get some o' that LS1 anytime. You might wanna put a supercharger on before you come callin' though.
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-16-2006 at 11:56 AM.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

john
    Maybe he was just trying to see how easy it would be to get you to do stupid shit. When I'm at the zoo I stare at the monkies until they start screaming and running around their cage looking for poop to throw. Same sort of thing.

jgp

03 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Maybe he was just trying to see how easy it would be to get you to do stupid shit. When I'm at the zoo I stare at the monkies until they start screaming and running around their cage looking for poop to throw. Same sort of thing.

jgp
    LMFAO...u r 1 disturbed man but nonetheless that was funny

RyAn

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

jgp
    You are real charmer. Bet you are a hit with the ladies, huh? Let's see, buy a entirely impractical everyday car, spend massive amounts making it quick, and every chance you get drive it like a KIA. I knew that if I was on this board long enough, someone would say something entirely unnecessary.
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-17-2006 at 05:07 AM.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

harsh, what kind of car do u have LS1power06?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

and what kind of car do you have john

Hotrod

jgp

This is the funniest thing I've read on this forum all day!!!

Hotrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    You are real charmer. Bet you are a hit with the ladies, huh? Let's see, buy a entirely impractical everyday car, spend massive amounts making it quick, and every chance you get drive it like a KIA. Go F*** yourself homeboy.

I knew that if I was on this board long enough, some peckerwood (internet racer with no car, or tact for that matter) would say something entirely unnecessary, so he could feel good about his pathetic life.

WHOA, WHOA, what's all that about Hommie G-Dog? The guy is probably right ya morone.

john
    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    and what kind of car do you have john
    1991 Miata

Hark_Z

jgp
    LOL, sounds about right.

Black
    2000 TA Built

nice car roast em

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

until they own an f body they'll never know, good kill!

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Hey guys, I am sorry this thread has turned ugly. I don't think it was a kill, seeing as the guy didn't try to race me, but just ride my butt and pretend. And follow me around too. After I smoked the tires for him, he turned around immediately and went the way he was going originally. A guy with a Miata got something to say (all LS1 owners be quiet and listen up). Guess my KIA comment was pretty close (hey, if you rev it up to redline you might hear something). Why do people who have never owned a pride and joy F-body (or LS1), or at least raced against one, come to places like this post their opinions? If I am not mistaken, this is LS1.com and not 4-banger.org.
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-17-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by andrew16
    nice car roast em
    Thanks! You got the same car, you got T-tops and grey leather?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

LOL@ this thread...

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    WHOA, WHOA, what's all that about Hommie G-Dog? The guy is probably right ya morone.

For one thing, I am not your "HOMMIE," and pretty sure I don't want to be. And what the hell is a G-Dog. I think "morone" should be moron. You must be getting big dividends on that sixth-grade education.

famine19
    hell yeah go z....

Hotrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    For one thing, I am not your "HOMMIE," and pretty sure I don't want to be. And what the hell is a G-Dog. I think "morone" should be moron. You must be getting big dividends on that sixth-grade education.

The "Hommie" and "G-Dog" is in reference to all your slang. And I was poking fun because you can feel the amount of excitement you had writing this post on how you beat a car that wasn't racing you.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

:firedevil Help! I am getting flamed for trying to get a Mustang to run me! What is the world coming to?
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-17-2006 at 12:37 PM.

jgp
    That's awesome.

sounds like the dude in the car wanted to hear the cam.
    324hp/333tq

Thread Information