wow that car sounded badddd
    z28boy2000.. you ever ran your car?

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

no one?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by smokiechicago1988 View Post
    Yeah. Stuck at 13.2 With a 3200 stall, hooker catback, slp intake kit, and some crappy tires.

Where is this track located exactly? I work on the south side and I didn't know of any tracks other than US41 and RT66

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by supercopone View Post
    no one?
    From what I have seen that generally is if they don't have the gt hood.

Junior Member smokiechicago1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Where is this track located exactly? I work on the south side and I didn't know of any tracks other than US41 and RT66
    Great Lakes Dragaway.

1st St, Union Grove, WI 53182 i think ...

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    From what I have seen that generally is if they don't have the gt hood.
    There were stangs sold with the pony on the side that were GTs, also the mach 1 had a pony on the side. Certain anniversary editions had the pony on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by supercopone View Post
    So if you pause it at 22 sec's it has the pony on the side or am I wrong...cause only V6 stangs have these....heck maybe im not seeing it right.
    I have pictures of his engine bay if you like. He's a friend of mine. SUPERCHARGED! lol

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

I have pictures of his engine bay if you like. He's a friend of mine. SUPERCHARGED! lol
    I belive you, I have just never seen one like that, but I know very little of mustangs. Its just that car is pushing 400 hp and just how bad you killed it.

Arctic White, red/gray

Great Lakes Dragaway.

1st St, Union Grove, WI 53182 i think ...

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!
    This is my local track. I love racing at 600ft above sea level

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    This is my local track. I love racing at 600ft above sea level
    Yeah I asked my friend about it today and apparently he has been there and said it's a pretty nice track.

Would be a few hour drive for me, but I might have to check it out next year.

Arctic White, red/gray

Yeah I asked my friend about it today and apparently he has been there and said it's a pretty nice track.

Would be a few hour drive for me, but I might have to check it out next year.
    Was there a few weeks ago, they had to shut it down since the temp dropped below 38 degrees lol. Not a damn thing was hooking. But with the weather permitting you can get some real good times.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

We usually go to US41 in Morocco, Indiana being we live about 30 miles south of Chicago, IN side. US41 is about an hour drive for us. Rt 66 on the other hand is about 1-1/2 hours away. I certainly would like to check a new track out though, just for the hell and fun of it.

Arctic White, red/gray

We usually go to US41 in Morocco, Indiana being we live about 30 miles south of Chicago, IN side. US41 is about an hour drive for us. Rt 66 on the other hand is about 1-1/2 hours away. I certainly would like to check a new track out though, just for the hell and fun of it.
    I will def be down there at great lakes a couple days/nights next year. Its been a while since i was there running my own vehicle, last 10 times i went was to help friends out getting cars dialed in or just to see what they run. I should have another ls1 car by next spring and im gonna take the 600rr down the track and see if i can get a better time than my last bike.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

bye bye mustang
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Black
    1999 WS6

2010 is here and the F-body kings on the street best beware that the new Mustang has quite a bit more to offer in terms of racing...here is the latest from Roush in sleeper form. Sooner or later, someone will cross paths with one of these models.

Read on

ROUSH's new 540RH™ Mustang features a 540 horsepower powerplant and has limited content. Also known as the Hammer®, this car comes armed with massive horsepower, a ROUSH® rear decklid spoiler, and short throw shifter with a choice of white or black ball, the 540RH™ is a stoplight slayer.

Proving just how quick this car can be on the optional 18-inch Cooper RS3 tires, ROUSH engineers recorded an 11.8-second elapsed time at 121 mph during testing at Milan (Mich.) Dragway in early September.

"The new ROUSH® 540RH™ is really intended to be a 'sleeper' car," Roush explained. "It will be purposely built with minimal content as it was designed for the buyer who wanted the ROUSH® horsepower but with a blank canvas that can be customized into their own personal one-of-a-kind ride."

The 2010 ROUSH® 540RH™ has a new suspension package which includes front and rear springs, front and rear stabilizer bars and jounce bumper, and a subtle tone-on-tone striping package. This vehicle uses the same engine that debuted in the 2009 ROUSH® P-51B™ Mustang. In order to get this type of power from the Ford 4.6L, 3-valve engine, ROUSH technicians replace many of the internal components with stronger parts including forged aluminum pistons (with an increased dish to lower the compression ratio from 9.8 to 8.6), forged steel H-Beam connecting rods and a forged steel crankshaft. The fuel rails are changed, as are the fuel injectors and an upgraded fuel pump. ROUSH® also upgrades the clutch and includes a custom-calibration for the ECM to manage the performance of the next-generation R2300 ROUSHcharger®.

As is standard with all new ROUSH® Mustangs, this car will come with the anti-wheel hop kit installed during the assembly process. This part (No. 401788) is an outstanding addition to any 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT.

This vehicle is covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty and will be available with a manual transmission only.

artic white
    02 Camaro

Nice kill !

Black
    1999 WS6

Sorry for not saying earlier....nice kill BTW.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I got toasted by a friend from high school not too long ago, but his s281 pushes about 450 to the wheels, he swapped in a bigger Kenne Bell....pretty nice looking car too.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Thanks everyone.

i have identical mods to the op and i ran 12.5 @107, .. need more practice on the strip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information