Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    99 Z28 04 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    True, I love bikes, I have owned 3 cbrs. But one thing I cant stand is those guys who butt into any car conversation and say oh yea well how about I go get my rocket and then you can see what fast is. I really like to lay into to those A-holes and let them know how F-ing stupid they are. You cant compare cars to bikes, it takes alot of work and love to make a car fast and as much as I love riding and the speed of my bikes I wont put down someones quick car because my bike might be faster.
    lol that reminds me of the time this kid with a cobalt ss thought he could be my z28.. he said he'd beat me cuz his car was a 5spd and mine an auto.. After I smoked his cobalt he went on and on about he'd kill me with his bike I believe he called it an R1 idk shit about bikes. never raced it but I cant imagine he knows how to drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe View Post
    lol that reminds me of the time this kid with a cobalt ss thought he could be my z28.. he said he'd beat me cuz his car was a 5spd and mine an auto.. After I smoked his cobalt he went on and on about he'd kill me with his bike I believe he called it an R1 idk shit about bikes. never raced it but I cant imagine he knows how to drive it.
    An R1 is a 1000cc bike. You won't stand a chance.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    If you're car doesn't trap in the high 120mph in the 1/4, you're going to lose. What are you running currently?
    Still exhaustless...need to get that taken care of before anything else...looks like spring time before anything real happens

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_kills_WS6 View Post
    Very naive. You wouldn't have a chance, even with all those mods. I could take my GSXR1000 and blister your ass, however you want it. Anyone who says they have a chance, well, they're naive too.
    We shall see. I'm not saying it is definite, I'm saying I stand a better chance with the TA.

Yup, this is the reality:

TransAM WS6, 150 shot nitrous, TSP cam, full bolt ons, tuned vs. stock GSXR 1000

Good vid.

To the OP with a cam/head f-body with a 150 shot should be trapping 130s, so with your spray you might beat a good rider but without it you would get pulled for sure.
    Will be interesting if I get a race when she is done.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Still exhaustless...need to get that taken care of before anything else...looks like spring time before anything real happens

We shall see. I'm not saying it is definite, I'm saying I stand a better chance with the TA.

Good vid.

Will be interesting if I get a race when she is done.

Well if you wanna make the drive to WI there is atleast 1 600rr that will race you. I too would like to see how a cam/head+nos f-body would do against a 600cc bike. 1000cc well they can trap 140+ so i think you would need more to take those but a 600cc is in your sight.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 10-27-2009 at 08:02 AM.

Black
    1999 WS6

I'm running a 200 shot HSW Double Impact system spraying between 3000 and 5500RPM.
    I don't stand a chance running against someone who knows how to ride their bike, especially a 1000cc size bike.
    I can find video all over that contradicts that theory, but in all reality...c'mon.
    I'm not the worlds best driver, and I've never trapped higher then 11.26 @ 121.07. But to say you stand a chance against a GSXR1000 is nothing more then a wet dream unless you have some serious mods, a great driver, and drag slicks wider then grandmas ass. So if its an "everyday" driver T/A, I'd say your going to be spending some serious money to live that dream.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I'm running a 200 shot HSW Double Impact system spraying between 3000 and 5500RPM.
    I don't stand a chance running against someone who knows how to ride their bike, especially a 1000cc size bike.
    I can find video all over that contradicts that theory, but in all reality...c'mon.
    I'm not the worlds best driver, and I've never trapped higher then 11.26 @ 121.07. But to say you stand a chance against a GSXR1000 is nothing more then a wet dream unless you have some serious mods, a great driver, and drag slicks wider then grandmas ass. So if its an "everyday" driver T/A, I'd say your going to be spending some serious money to live that dream.

Do you only have a 200 shot, or do you have a head/cam upgrade like ls1camino aswell. Cause there are head/cam/supporting mod with no spray ls1 cars trapping 120-125mph. But yes obviosuly a 1000cc will be out of his range.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 10-27-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Do you only have a 200 shot, or do you have a head/cam upgrade like ls1camino aswell. Cause there are head/cam/supporting mod with no spray ls1 cars trapping 120-125mph. But yes obviosuly a 1000cc will be out of his range.
    Yeah, I'm in the 450rwhp range (no proof yet) with my H/C/I and with the 150 shot, I'll be close if not over the 600rwhp mark on the spray.

I think 600cc bikes are not going to be a challenge, but I admit that a 1000cc would probably destroy me.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I had a 600 f3 and never lost a race. Not a car. I love when the rocket riders want to race with a chick on the back, you can see the girl BEATING on their back at 120.... and I win...!! Yeah, right, i raced an F 16 down the interstate one time... I dont think he knew he was racing, either

Black
    1999 WS6

I have heads/intake/cam mods.

I have heads/intake/cam mods.
    Can you be more specific? What size cam and head profile? A well done heads/cam + nitrous F-body can trap 130mph. However, with that type of power (around 600whp minimum), you'll need to work on getting that power down.

Black
    1999 WS6

Trick Flow heads and custom ground cam. Forged internals. I could run better with slicks, I was running Cooper ZXS street tires and had no intentions of racing on the strip. I just want something to stir up the local Corvette crowd.

I had too many problems running just N20 without mods, but I must say I did just that for a few months.

Arctic White, red/gray

Trick Flow heads and custom ground cam. Forged internals. I could run better with slicks, I was running Cooper ZXS street tires and had no intentions of racing on the strip. I just want something to stir up the local Corvette crowd.

I had too many problems running just N20 without mods, but I must say I did just that for a few months.
    So that 121mph trap speed was with heads/cam/intake manifold and a 200 shot? Cause thats a slow ass time

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Can you be more specific? What size cam and head profile? A well done heads/cam + nitrous F-body can trap 130mph. However, with that type of power (around 600whp minimum), you'll need to work on getting that power down.
    I wanna see a properly set-up F-body with H/C/I trapping 130mph in the 1/4... If so what does it weigh? Or did you mean 120mph.?.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    I wanna see a properly set-up F-body with H/C/I trapping 130mph in the 1/4... If so what does it weigh? Or did you mean 120mph.?.
    your missing the part where it says heads/cam + nitrous

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

your missing the part where it says heads/cam + nitrous

Wow! Don't know how I missed that one... Sorry!

Black
    1999 WS6

Yeah, I agree....very disappointing to me too. I would have expected more as well. I couldn't shift to save my ass guys. I'd bet someone good could have hit 130 easily.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

this is true, i only know ONE guy out of everyone i know that can outrun 1000cc bikes, hes got a trans am with a built ls6 and a sts rear turbo. he makes alittle over 1000rwhp

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    this is true, i only know ONE guy out of everyone i know that can outrun 1000cc bikes, hes got a trans am with a built ls6 and a sts rear turbo. he makes alittle over 1000rwhp
    WOW. Whats he running in the quarter mile? Time and Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    I've seen a couple Supras do it too... and a Ford GT. I've hung with one before in my old 240 until I ran out of gear.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_kills_WS6 View Post
    WOW. Whats he running in the quarter mile? Time and Speed.
    2 sec flat at 500 mph. .001 60 ft haha. idk man i wish i did

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information