Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

After driving the V6 and going on several drives as a passenger as well, the power on that car is terrible. I guess the motor has to break in. I almost find it hard to believe it can do 6.0 seconds 0-60mph, but then again it may just feel slow not sure. Hell the X5 4.4 V8 we have in our used lot feels much faster and the Porsche Cayenne S, lol.

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

I almost traded my car in two weeks ago on a SS2. I did paperwork and drove the car. I've avoided the salesman since. The car was strong and would probably be great on the top end, of course I couldn't go that far with it. I did get on it though. Don't feel no where as strong as the WS6. This was the 6speed fully loaded. $38,701 after the $500 rebate. Just can't bring myself to do it. It would mean letting go of the WS6 and I honestly think I'd regret it. But just something about it makes me wanna do it.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_kills_WS6 View Post
    I almost traded my car in two weeks ago on a SS2. I did paperwork and drove the car. I've avoided the salesman since. The car was strong and would probably be great on the top end, of course I couldn't go that far with it. I did get on it though. Don't feel no where as strong as the WS6. This was the 6speed fully loaded. $38,701 after the $500 rebate. Just can't bring myself to do it. It would mean letting go of the WS6 and I honestly think I'd regret it. But just something about it makes me wanna do it.
    your WS6 looks much better

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i got to race one the other day but only once cause of traffic and only went from 60 - 110... i destroyed him... i'm not impressed with them at all now... hopefully a few mods will wake up the beast sleeping inside them... and yes it was a SS...

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

I'm sure it'll be downright nasty with mild bolt-ons: intake & headers would get you around 400 or so to wheels.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i got to race one the other day but only once cause of traffic and only went from 60 - 110... i destroyed him... i'm not impressed with them at all now... hopefully a few mods will wake up the beast sleeping inside them... and yes it was a SS...
    i'm not sold on them either... their best times seem on par with the best ls1 times, but that's not good enough--- i want faster than what i have

silver
    2002 ws6

I'm sure it'll be downright nasty with mild bolt-ons: intake & headers would get you around 4000 pounds or so to wheels.
    fixed!

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    fixed!
    LOL. This is true as well.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

They dont run like 426hp or what ever it is. M3 V8 414bhp with exhaust runs much faster. Raced both.

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

M3 is 414hp, but not to the wheels. Its also 400+ pounds lighter than the Camaro. Thats why it may seem quicker. It still don't put out enough torque. I'd say it'd be a driver's race between the two. Intake and headers would really make the Camaro pick it up.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Same here 45-110 then hit traffic
    Stayed with him the whole way, he wasn't pulling and neither was i
    And im about stock for now minus a few things

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

M3 is 414hp, but not to the wheels. Its also 400+ pounds lighter than the Camaro. Thats why it may seem quicker. It still don't put out enough torque. I'd say it'd be a driver's race between the two. Intake and headers would really make the Camaro pick it up.
    The m3 isnt a drag car its a road course/ track car. You dont need alot of trq for that type of driving. Trq means literally nothing in the world of auto x/ road courses, f1 cars make 800hp and only mid 300s for trq. I drove the new m3 and i have to say i was pretty impressed, more so in the braking/ handling than the power but atleast its got some power to it now. Reving a v8 to 8krpms stock out of the factory is pretty fun aswell.

Thread Information