White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

[B]98 Rustang Vs. 94 T/A [/B]

In the first week i had gotten my car i was bash on for it supposedly being a V6. Was running around with buddy of mine when we pulled up next to a group of guys. In the lot sat a Srt-4, Camaro, and a couple of Rustangs. I just so happened to have my mullet wig in the back seat so i put it on. Walked up to the group of guys and and started to play Hill billy Joe. So i get a couple of laughs out of the group then i called out the Srt-4. He declined saying he didn't want to waste his gas on a V6 lol. what the heck is up with everyone saying i got a V6 lol. So i start to walk back to the car and then i was ask to run one of the Rustangs. OOOO yeah got what i was looking for . we started to head down the highway when i got the 3 horn start. We punch it from a 55 roll; We ran until i hit about 95. We made 3 runs while out and i knock the 5.0 out 2 of the 3 runs. (5.0 had jumped the first race leading to his win but hey at least he got to ride his high horse for a sec lol.) On the way back up to the parking lot we hit a light. He pulls up next to me and rolls the window down and says " that doesnt have a V6 in it does it ." Nope it onlys says Trans Am on it for the giggles i told him. Turns out i got to talking with the guy he had brawller exhaust, set of headers, cold air, and small cam in it. I dont know what the heck happened with the runs we made but i maintain 2 cars on him. I would have never guess his car had work done to it. Guess its runs in the Trans ams fuel lines to stomp its competition.

Yellow
    02 CETA#732

Hi Adam, what made everyone think you had a V6?

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

I have not a clue never asked. Maybe the lack of knowledge for GM machines idk. The car was stock guess they were thinking i should of had mods idk.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Good ole lt-1, you looking to modify it at all?

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

i have small boltons cold air, stage III trans ( proud to say i rebuilt myself) 373 gears, bbk throttle body, chnaged out all sways on car, stiffer the springs in the back, also different rims and running G-Force bfg's on the back. little to no mods at all maybe one day a set of heads and cam from advanced induction. but i do believe i have a cam already in it from the guy before me.

forgot my slp mid-tubes with el. cutout after the cat.
    Last edited by Adam_94_T/A; 10-06-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: forgot my slp mid-tubes with el. cutout after the cat.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

go get it dynoed to find out.

Thread Information