Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    lolz! *cough* blkcloud* *cough*
    hahaha, amoung others. It seems every kill sections thread has someone coming in to scold us about street racing.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Nah, I was already old and cranky by then.

I may have gotten better at it though. By the same token, I think some of ya'll have gotten better at stupidity, so its pretty much a wash.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Why does people gotta be assholes to one another, like I was once told by my grandmother if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all. Seems like everybody has to put thier 2 cents into everything, and if it doesnt seem like what the person was doing was safe then try to correct them in the proper manner that an adult should. To earn respect you have to give respect, and when you call somebody out what are you expecting them to do bow down at your feet and kiss them hahaha not!!! So how about this lets try and act like we have a little bit of maturity around here. And if the person doesnt wanna take the advice then let them find out the hard way. We live we learn we die thats all their is to it. So let's see if everybody can learn something from this, instead of being a bunch of douche bags and trying to start a piss contest.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I blame all this on the mazda guy

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    hahaha, amoung others. It seems every kill sections thread has someone coming in to scold us about street racing.
    word. i am against street racing within city limits. i used to do it all the time however back then we were runing 17 second vehicles.

there is no track around here. but we have a measured and marked 1\4 mile on a deserted secondary highway. can race for 30 minutes before you even see anyone.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Nah, I was already old and cranky by then.

I may have gotten better at it though. By the same token, I think some of ya'll have gotten better at stupidity, so its pretty much a wash.

word. i'm stupid as shit, but i like to party. so it's pretty much a wash. plus i have a huge wang so that keeps me happy.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Why does people gotta be assholes to one another....
    I don't know......why does people gotta be assholes?

Fluffy and I will gladly take the blame! (not sure what for, but we'll take it)

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    And for all the idiots holding the "stupid" sign....look in the mirror. if you condone this type behavior, I hope to GOD you lose a loved one to an asshole like that. Then we'll see how you feel.
    I hope to god you lose a loved one? You got serious issues dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bossho View Post
    if I ran a civic I don;t think I'd know what the back looked like, unless it it was a monster, that wasn't me though I'm typically leery of Manatee County Sherrifs or FHP hiding on the sides of the road outside the gates of those events, but if your local and you want to run let me know - well keep it safe and have some fun, im running just a 100% stock a4 ls1 with hardly even any add-ons yet
    We ran a white TransAm on the way out. I only saw one white TransAm at the import event so I'm guessing it was you. I remember there were two people in the TA, because they switched driving positions in front of us before leaving the track. We were in the green turbo Civic. If it was you, your car looked pretty stock. I saw you chasing a CRX, then we got in front of you later down the road. You were aggressive behind us at the light so we thought we'd give you a run. The green hatch went 11.10@129mph in case you were wondering what the hell happened.
    Last edited by Superluminal; 10-30-2009 at 07:51 PM.

whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    We ran a white TransAm on the way out. I only saw one white TransAm at the import event so I'm guessing it was you. I remember there were two people in the TA, because they switched driving positions in front of us before leaving the track. We were in the green turbo Civic. If it was you, your car looked pretty stock. I saw you chasing a CRX, then we got in front of you later down the road. You were aggressive behind us at the light so we thought we'd give you a run. The green hatch went 11.10@129mph in case you were wondering what the hell happened.
    ok - that sounds like me for sure and what the results would have been based on your trap speed and crazy fast 1/4 mile time I would have had my ass handed to me
    Last edited by bossho; 11-03-2009 at 11:15 AM.

ok - that sounds like me for sure and what what have happened based on your trap speed and time I would have had my ass handed to me
    Yeah, you disappeared. Good looking car though.

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    word. i plus i have a huge wang so that keeps me happy.
    he wins all arguments. game over

whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Yeah, you disappeared. Good looking car though.
    thanks for the compliments - sounds like you've done alot of work - congratulations on having such a sexy beast - sounds like i need a bit more work before I can give you a run that wouldn't be wasting your time, I'll let you know when I'm ready for ya :-) if you dont mind plz keep me posted on anything local I may be interested in or that may want to run that's more in my league - I'm always up for a challenge (at least where I have half a chance of a positive outcome)
    Last edited by bossho; 11-03-2009 at 11:18 AM.

whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    he wins all arguments. game over
    LMAO

thanks for the compliments - sounds like you've done alot of work - congratulations on having such a sexy beast - sounds like i need a bit more work before I can give you a run that wouldn't be wasting your time, I'll let you know when I'm ready for ya :-) if you dont mind plz keep me posted on anything local I may be interested in or that may want to run that's more in my league - I'm always up for a challenge (at least where I have half a chance of a positive outcome)
    The car isn't that sexy, it has a dent on the passenger quarter panel from some stupid bitch in the past. Oh, and it's not my car... I was the passenger.

As far as a challenge, I don't really know anyone with a 13s car. We're all in the 11s or faster. Just take the thing to the import events and you'll beat 75% of the cars there who come on street tires, like idiots. I'm sure there are a few 13s cars in the mix too.

Keep it clean, build it right, and the car will make you smile.... at least in a straight line.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

I do have a couple aspects to point out that I don't think the die hard street racing haters have taken into consideration.

There is a time and place for everything, if want to race else where then a track. There is places for it, as mentioned deserted highways outside of populated areas *for safety and as to not arrouse any suspision with noise*
    Do when visibility is good if possible.

Secondly, what about those of us that are major car enthusiasts and want to enjoy ourselves and for one reason or another don't have access to a track? Maybe its 4 hours drive, are we to be expected to invest 8 hours of driving to fit in a couple runs. I would say FUCK NO... What about those of us with restrictions... I have a vert and I'm kicked off the track now unless I get a roll cage which I'm NOT prepared to do... what then?

Lastly there was a bunch of bashing on roll racing. I agree from a 70mph roll thats getting a little extreme and pointless. But slow roll racing has its place... its called those of us with power and weak drivetrain not wanting to litter car parts all over the highway after we dynamite or rearends from a hard launch.

other then that this is a kill forum let the fucking guy tell his story regardless of how rediculous it may be.
    Last edited by Bouvers; 11-05-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

i have gone 150 down a freeway whats the big deal?
    Every one needs to understand shit happens no matter what!
    Whether its speeding or going to slow it happens sorry if anything has happened to some ones loved ones caused by driving or traffic, but if you understand how hard it is why wish it upon others, you and they know they don't wanna go through it?

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Bouvers View Post
    I do have a couple aspects to point out that I don't think the die hard street racing haters have taken into consideration.

There is a time and place for everything, if want to race else where then a track. There is places for it, as mentioned deserted highways outside of populated areas *for safety and as to not arrouse any suspision with noise*
    Do when visibility is good if possible.

Secondly, what about those of us that are major car enthusiasts and want to enjoy ourselves and for one reason or another don't have access to a track? Maybe its 4 hours drive, are we to be expected to invest 8 hours of driving to fit in a couple runs. I would say FUCK NO... What about those of us with restrictions... I have a vert and I'm kicked off the track now unless I get a roll cage which I'm NOT prepared to do... what then?

Lastly there was a bunch of bashing on roll racing. I agree from a 70mph roll thats getting a little extreme and pointless. But slow roll racing has its place... its called those of us with power and weak drivetrain not wanting to litter car parts all over the highway after we dynamite or rearends from a hard launch.

other then that this is a kill forum let the fucking guy tell his story regardless of how rediculous it may be.
    like he said i did 150 from SLC, ut to lava hot springs ID

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

i had to spend time and scroll to the top of the page and check, this is the kill story section, not the drag racing section, right? i checked
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by zeetwentyeight View Post
    i have gone 150 down a freeway whats the big deal?
    Every one needs to understand shit happens no matter what!
    Whether its speeding or going to slow it happens sorry if anything has happened to some ones loved ones caused by driving or traffic, but if you understand how hard it is why wish it upon others, you and they know they don't wanna go through it?
    Huh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information