Thread: gocart > rice

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

gocart > rice

alrighty, theres a straight-a-way a half mile long right next to my house. 2 posts have been driven into the ground marking off a quarter mile. everyone runs there car here, ive seen everything from a viper to civics. I had been riding my gocart up and down the road tuning the carb and goofin around. its quicker than my car to 50, then the ls1 runs it down, damn thing tops out just shy of 80, via my car following it. it does the quarter in low 18's.
    so, im riding it around the block doing about 50 and this crx flys by me, followed by a eclipse, both farting down my road. they turn on to the straightaway and line up, leaving just enough room for me to squeeze between them. i roll up behind them and stomp it right between them. immediately putting about 5 cars between us. i look back and see both of them trying desperately to catch up, but its too late, theres 7 cars between us and im at 60, laughing, hysterically. at the quarter marker i was about 5 cars in front of the crx and 7 of the eclipse.

i loop around and head home, unaware i was being followed. the guy in the crx is pissed, demanding a rematch. he was probably 17ish, had a highschool parking pass in his window, so i decided what the hell, it would be fun to see what i could do to one from a fair race. joking around i say we put a little money on it. he agrees to 20, and were off.
    second race, me and the crx line up and the guy from the eclipse drops his arms to make it official and what do you know, i jump ahead 3 car lengths. by the time i hit 60 hes still behind me, 5 cars. i cross the line and he is about 2 cars back. i turn around and head back to the guy in the eclipse, who is sitting there laughing. the guy in the crx pulls next to us, balls up a 20 and throws it at me and takes off. i unravel it and it turns out to be a old 20, back from 93. i hadnt seen one in a couple years, thought it was kinda cool.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

thats crazy man, idk about racing between two car tho, guess they couldnt have ran you over if u were ahead of em

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    alrighty, theres a straight-a-way a half mile long right next to my house. 2 posts have been driven into the ground marking off a quarter mile. everyone runs there car here, ive seen everything from a viper to civics. I had been riding my gocart up and down the road tuning the carb and goofin around. its quicker than my car to 50, then the ls1 runs it down, damn thing tops out just shy of 80, via my car following it. it does the quarter in low 18's.
    so, im riding it around the block doing about 50 and this crx flys by me, followed by a eclipse, both farting down my road. they turn on to the straightaway and line up, leaving just enough room for me to squeeze between them. i roll up behind them and stomp it right between them. immediately putting about 5 cars between us. i look back and see both of them trying desperately to catch up, but its too late, theres 7 cars between us and im at 60, laughing, hysterically. at the quarter marker i was about 5 cars in front of the crx and 7 of the eclipse.

i loop around and head home, unaware i was being followed. the guy in the crx is pissed, demanding a rematch. he was probably 17ish, had a highschool parking pass in his window, so i decided what the hell, it would be fun to see what i could do to one from a fair race. joking around i say we put a little money on it. he agrees to 20, and were off.
    second race, me and the crx line up and the guy from the eclipse drops his arms to make it official and what do you know, i jump ahead 3 car lengths. by the time i hit 60 hes still behind me, 5 cars. i cross the line and he is about 2 cars back. i turn around and head back to the guy in the eclipse, who is sitting there laughing. the guy in the crx pulls next to us, balls up a 20 and throws it at me and takes off. i unravel it and it turns out to be a old 20, back from 93. i hadnt seen one in a couple years, thought it was kinda cool.
    That's awsome man! Now imagine how bad you'd have killed him if you were a few cc bigger.. Nice man proly one of the best kill stories I've read yet..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

NBM
    1998 Z-28

that's hilarious

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

That's great-did he miss the memo that crx's ain't fast
    Do you have a shifter kart?

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

kinda, atv motor and transmission off a wrecked atv. i put 2 disk brakes on it, but only use those if i have to. it handles like its on rails and is quicker than shit.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

what kind of quad was the engine from? I was about to ask if it was a 125 shifter, but then you mentioned it was built out of an atv.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

F-it!! Hyabusa time lol!!

Sounds like KartVader:

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Nah This:

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Nah This:

I raise you this:

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    I raise you this:

I'll see you and raise you 1340 cc! lol

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Or this

Or this

Or this (watch to the end)

Wish i had the balls to do that with mine, scared of cops. Mine's not a shifter

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Or this

Or this

Or this (watch to the end)

Wish i had the balls to do that with mine, scared of cops. Mine's not a shifter
    Ouch on the last one lol.

Thread Information