Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

99 Trans Am 58,700mi - $13500 Long Island, NY

I am selling my 1999 Trans Am with 58,700 miles for $13,500. The car is a 6 speed with t-tops, Ram Air hood and SLP lid, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, SLP skip shift, SLP front and rear sway bars, Bridgestone Potenza G009 tires with less than 7,000 miles, white face guages, Pioneer P7800MP CD deck, Kicker CVR 10" sub in custom box, Kicker ZX350.2 amp, MP3 player jack, 20% tint, and SLP car cover. Car has always been covered and has never seen snow. I have nearly all paperwork for the car from myself and past owners, including the original window sticker. Clean title. Selling because I am moving to Buffalo in a few months and I need a 4X4 to survive the winter.

I have put less than 15k on the car since I bought it 3 years ago.

VIN#2G2FV22G2X2228418

The car is 100% mechanically sound. The only problems with the car are cracked door panels (driver all the way through and passenger side is 1/2") and the passenger side front fender is slightly hazy (I bought the car like this - the previous owner said he had bought a buffer (non-orbital) and did not know what he was doing and put some swirl marks in the clear). There is also a 4" scratch above the driver side exhaust outlet on the rear bumper (the previous owner installed the exhaust himself and scratched the bumper).

Feel free to PM me, email me (Kevinvflood@yahoo.com), or call Kevin (516)695-2609 with any questions.

Last edited by floodwarning12; 09-22-2009 at 02:27 PM.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

where in massapequa are you? i may know some1 interested in the car

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I live in biltmore shores. your friend may have already looked at the car. someone came by last week (he was 17) who also lives in biltmore shores.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

did u go to holy trinity hs?

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

yes. i graduated in 04 though. My brother also went there and he has a 99 trans am black at the time also. that is the reason why mine has the stripes. got tired of people thinking i was on LI when i was up in buffalo.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

ya i know you, i wrestled with you haha you ate a dafodile and had to go to the hospital

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

haha and you are? i had a mustang gt in hs tho. Im Kevin my brother is Brian

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

yes. one of my prouder moments in hs. someone had to do it.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

u prob. dont remember me, im 2 years younger than you, dan berardi

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

i feel like a dick cause i dont. im terrible with names tho, i always need to see someones face. i just tried flippin through my yearbook (first time ive touched it since graduation) lookin for u but ur not in the wrestling pic.

my brothers a year younger than you.

did you have the trans am while u were at trinity?

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

na i had a GTP, i was the 96 lber ur junior year, the one that always bitched about going in the varsity room cause i wanted to chill with my friends on jv haha, does that help?

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

haha yeah. not the bitch part but the 96 lb. i def remember u. haha i love how all the little guys always got nice cars. i was 119 sr year and am 130-135 on a good day now.

u like the ws6. and do u seriously know someone who may be interested

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

ya my boy has been lookin for a black ws6 for a while, he went to trinity also, well, freshman year i was 5'2 96 lbs.....im 6'2 175 now haha
    ya i love my ws6, had it since june 07 and it has 20k miles on it

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

damn. to both the 20k and the 6'2".

hows he gonna feel about the stripes tho. a lot of people dont really like them. and of course i stripe it cause my bro had the same car and then like 4 months later he sold the car. that bastard had gotten the deal of a lifetime on buyin his car and then made money when he sold it (he sold it cause he got a speeding ticket and the parents made him)

let him check out the pics and then tell him to give me a car if hes interested.

the only turn off with the car is the fender. shit looks kinda gross in certain light. but i always took care of the car. i bought it like that with hopes of fixing it but then i started traveling and thats where all my money went (i traveled across brazil for 6 wks with friends and then went to mexico for 2 wks 2 summers ago - and then i lived in australia from last july - december.) so for those 2 summers i barely drove the car and it doesnt get driven over the winter cause i went to school in buffalo. it would sit on the side of my house under a cover and my pops would drive it once every 2 weeks to keep the battery fresh) Now im looking to move back up to buffalo for a job so im looking to get rid of it. i am def gonna miss her tho. she is the most bad ass car.

like i said i had a mustang gt and it doesnt even compare.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

ya ill show him the pictures, are the stripes painted on? i know some people get that roll on stuff

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

no they are vinyls. so i assume u could just pull them off. I also have the black plastic grill covers and the side pannel vent covers. the fog lights and turning signals have smoked covers over them too which can just be taken out.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

ya if there vintyls i believe they can come off, sucks u gata sell the car man, i dont ever plan on selling mine. Hopefully everything works out though

iTrader

black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

yeah thats what i was always sayin. i just graduated and need a job. there isnt much anywhere for people with no experience. but my buddy just bought a house in buffalo and i sure a hell dont want to be living with my parents. so if i dont get out now i never will. ive seen and known people with mustangs and firebirds (6cyl) driving around in winters up there. it prob could be managed if it had to - but that wouldnt be fair to the car. it would just be beat to shit.

the kid who just bought the house ( i lived with him all through college) his dad owns a nissan dealership. so they have been tryin to get me into a nissan for 5 yrs now. my parents keep tellin me to take a good deal that hes been offering me, but i just cant do that. i gotta rock an american v8 truck. its the only answer. He always rips on me for driving POS american cars. but my car will crush every nissan except for the new GTR. American cars look infinitely better and you just cant beat a v8.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

ya bro i feel you, ill ask around for u see if anyone is interested, i know my buddy was lookin for a black ws6 but i know he was tight for cash, ill show him the pics nd all nd let u know

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

you too bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information