Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JoshieDoom

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I cant beleive it. Im stunned. After 50 days of bugging him, He finally paid me. The other day I left him a messag on HIS face book "wall" for everyone to see. I bad mouthed him for all his friends to see. I think collectively, All of LS1.com... and me tracking him down on Facebook made him pay. He now has me completely blocked. I can not even click on his name to bring up just his basic profile. Not that I give a crap, hope I never talk to him again. 50 days is just too long not to pay someone.

Again, JD did pay me. Today. I still do not reccomend anyone do any kind of buisness with him. This guy is still a joke in my eyes. The only reason I believe he paid me is because I called him out in front of his friends.

Loser.
    I'm glad you got your money. He could have just deleted your post on Facebook and blocked you and no one would have saw your post. Non-the-less, what happened was complete BS. It just goes to show you that you cannot trust anyone now-a-days.

Put it towards a new set of MTs!!

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    who are you talking about?
    JoshieI'mDoomedfrompostinghereagain

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

He still owes people money here....

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

wtf!!!!! im friends with him on facebook too.. but i havent even noticed him posting up status's or anything lately.....

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    wtf!!!!! im friends with him on facebook too.. but i havent even noticed him posting up status's or anything lately.....
    Delete him and add me! lol

Really though he was on my Myspace friend list until I switched over to FB and then I found out what a douche bag he was being to people so I never added him on FB.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

Joshie is one of the names that stands out from my early days here on LS1.com I seem to remember him posting on some threads back from before I got my car. He seemed like a nice guy. You never know what happens in peoples lives. He may have fallen on some hard times and doesn't want to talk about it... who knows as I am not privy to his personal matters. In any case not paying people is still wrong so it's sad to see things come to this. It is bad experiences like this that ruin things for active and civil members of this community that would like to help one another.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    Joshie is one of the names that stands out from my early days here on LS1.com I seem to remember him posting on some threads back from before I got my car. He seemed like a nice guy. You never know what happens in peoples lives. He may have fallen on some hard times and doesn't want to talk about it... who knows as I am not privy to his personal matters. In any case not paying people is still wrong so it's sad to see things come to this. It is bad experiences like this that ruin things for active and civil members of this community that would like to help one another.
    Very well said Sir.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

It has been said that folks go on member status here, IE: junior,Sr,Mod,etc. This whole issue is like taking a big fucking shit on members with lots of posts. Josh had big post numbers usually very helpfull and knowlegable stuff. Only to turn around and shit on the site over fucking 50 fucking dollars. Stupid stupid stupid... Even a dog knows not to shit where they lay..

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Within one day of speaking with Hi-po in chat and seeing his post about the rip off I ditched Josh as a friend. I DO NOT want to be associated with theves and liers in any form. They have a way of draging people down with them I will not allow that for myself. I enjoy the company here too much...
    Last edited by Smittro; 09-10-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    I understand hard times, Im in one currently This is my PM to Joshie, I thought it was pretty nice, and understanding. This was before the feedback thread here.

__________________________________________________ ___________\

Josh, If you dont have the money at the moment... Just tell me. And maybe tell me a date/day/time you will have the money. In my eyes, its only 85-90 bucks... Im not gonna bug you again over it. I would really like to have my 90 bucks back in my pocket for a driveshaft I sold to you at a price you would have NOT found ANYWHERE else. That was a true friend price, as they go for 125 PLUS shipping all day. Like I said, If you dont have the money, Tell me. Tell me when you will have the money. This is as far as Im going to take this. Im not going to PM you, or leave any other messages of any kind. If you have the money, would be nice to get it to me. If not, Would be nice to know when you will have the money.

Sincerely,

Ron

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post

it's probably because he deleted you as a friend...he used to be mine until suddenly one day i tried looking him up....he must have deleted me, and fairly recently too. quite weird imo, haven't said anything to him in a month or so

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

truely surprized at this. Josh has always had great contributions to threads, particularly relating to upkeep on a high milage LS1. For that, I held him in high regard, and it looks like others did too and trusted him. I hope that he can do something to clear his name somehow and right any wrongs.

Good luck to all parties involved

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Poppn View Post
    it's probably because he deleted you as a friend...he used to be mine until suddenly one day i tried looking him up....he must have deleted me, and fairly recently too. quite weird imo, haven't said anything to him in a month or so
    I don't ever use myspace, but he has removed himself as one of the few friends I had too.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I was friends with him on face book too. A day or two after talking with Hi-po in chat he deleted himself from my friends list and the next day I deleted him here.

Black
    2001 Ws6

this is a true story so...........I feel everyone on this post....I had a really good friend (8 years ) who asked to borrow $2,000 and at the time I was working at the airport I was 22 making about 78k to 88k a year with monster over time (1999 Delta changed each and every PC part for brand new across America) so the money was there...and he wouldn't tell me what it was for and I just couldn't lend that kind of money out and I just said no.... I seen him maybe 2 times after but he was being ghey so fuck em.... it is funny because his name was joshie too

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

my name is josh haha.....i would never cheat anyone out of money though

98 Formula
    06 duramax

this has run it's course I think....hi-po got his money

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information