Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

haha, central texas bud, a stock 600 from a roll considering that was my point the whole time. Hell, I have friends with 600s, I can video a race but I'm sure you'll just say they are throwing the race for my sake. I have a video of my 97 h/c Z28 that put down 420-430 to the wheels vs a hayabusa. On the roll the hayabusa couldn't pull yet you guys claim a bitch ass 600 could. And why do you claim 9/10 second bikes? a 600 stock 10 second bike, ha

red
    96 ss

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    Is there no end to the 3 post newbies showing up and talkin shit in the kills section with their invincible rockets and stangs?
    newbie huh , i prefere not to post about kills, cause i dont like to brag or stir shit up most of the time. i have a 96 ss , so i am a camaro man not a mustang owner. i dont have a bike at this time, maybe later this year after the rebuild. i just think you are a kid that likes to stretch things a little. like i said get it on tape and prove it! i better be able to hear the bike climbing in the rpms to, none of this crap with the window all the way up. another reason not to post much, if you must know, are people like you . look at most of your posts. have you helped anyone? or gave advice about a product that you bought ? no all you do in the majority of your post is waste bandwidth. go spend some money on your car, other that a body kit. later junior may you out grow your huggies sooner than later. oh yeah i guess you like to get the bike up to 80 mph for your roll starts huh? get a life

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

No one knows why we are talking about his zx10, or a 500hp turbo bike, or 9/10 second bikes, none of which have anything to do with this.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn
    newbie huh , i prefere not to post about kills, cause i dont like to brag or stir shit up most of the time. i have a 96 ss , so i am a camaro man not a mustang owner. i dont have a bike at this time, maybe later this year after the rebuild. i just think you are a kid that likes to stretch things a little. like i said get it on tape and prove it! i better be able to hear the bike climbing in the rpms to, none of this crap with the window all the way up. another reason not to post much, if you must know, are people like you . look at most of your posts. have you helped anyone? or gave advice about a product that you bought ? no all you do in the majority of your post is waste bandwidth. go spend some money on your car, other that a body kit. later junior may you out grow your huggies sooner than later. oh yeah i guess you like to get the bike up to 80 mph for your roll starts huh? get a life
    Damn you are bad ass I wish I wouldn't have messed with you. You have 5 posts bud, three are in here, you are friggin cool as hell for limiting yourself to 2 posts prior to this thread. Nope, I've never helped anybody or given any tech advice, and if I spend money on anything it will be a park bench and some NOS stickers to compliment my body kit

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Z-driver helps a lot of people..helped me with my alarm....and he's helped more people then you with your 5 posts

05 Wrangler

Damn you are bad ass I wish I wouldn't have messed with you. You have 5 posts bud, three are in here, you are friggin cool as hell for limiting yourself to 2 posts prior to this thread. Nope, I've never helped anybody or given any tech advice, and if I spend money on anything it will be a park bench and some NOS stickers to compliment my body kit

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    I'm sure if the bike could of passed me he would have...especially with us flying up on the tahoe. What do stock 600's run? I would have been perfectly happy if he smoked me...I mean really, it's a fockin bike. That's a bad ass turbo..too bad you don't have one....don't even know why you brought the turbo up. It's like be saying I can H/C and spray my ls1....which is pointless because I don't have either of those.
    The 600's run mid tens, trap about 130 mph. Beating one is quite an accomplishment, you must be a skillful driver. It also takes a large amount to skill to pilot a sportbike. I only brought up the turbo because the fool said bikes are low horsepower. It's never been about whether my bike is faster than his car, there wasn't ever a disagreement on that particular subject.

From what I've heard, the bikes with the turbo's run 7's close to 200mph, and are even street legal.

zdriver, we don't need to talk about my literbike, but talk about 10 sec bikes is very relevant. ALL of the 600 cc sportbikes run at least 10's bone stock. There are no existing sportbikes which run slower than that. Sure you're not confusing crotchrockets with things like harley's or buells, or cruisers right? There's a big difference between a harley sportster, sv650, and a real full blown sportbike.

If you really want this race for pinks, let me know about the city, and I'll set something up. Are weekends good for you? And what times?

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

haha, you want to set up a 30 roll car vs bike race for slips. Without a fair rider a 600 can't break 12s, and I've never seen one beat 11.5. I've seen 'busas have trouble getting better than mid-high tens, I'm out of here, this isn't my thread

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray
    If you really want this race for pinks, let me know about the city, and I'll set something up. Are weekends good for you? And what times?
    dude you can't setup anything...what are you gonna call up a "buddy" that just so happenes to live in his town...that just so happens to own a stock 600 Enough with the internet BS..next time I run a 600 i'll get it on video with the digi cam I just bought. Win or lose i'll post it...but you probably wont see it because you post once in a blue moon.

03 Terminator

my 2003 YZF-R6 bone stock did 10.8s all day with my cousin riding it down the track. with the different sprockets and slip on and cams...it would of been no problem for it to push low to mid 10s. and Z Driver, of course a LS1 is gonna pull on a 600 at 150-160ish being as thats the 600s top speed, with all that work done to my bike i could only squeeze 166MPH out of it.

red
    96 ss

so the only thing that matters to you is your post count? wow you are really a great member to the fbody family. gald he could help you with your alarm issue , my god let vote him in as president of the united states of america. buy the nos stickers and do the world a favor , put them over your mouth and nose . also no matter how tempting it might be, dont remove them. lay on your bench while doing this , if you dont mind.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Talking about Busa's is typical of the know-nothing sideline bike watcher. They seem to think they're the epitome of sportbike speed. Heck, the gsxr1000 is faster stock for stock.

600's are faster than a lot of people think. I started on a 600 before moving on up to literbike. I got into the 10's with it. Bikes take a lot more skill than a car to drive though, and I wonder if a lot of these threads come across new riders who are still learning.

You can chicken out if you want, but if you really believe your car can outrun a decently ridden sportbike, 30 minutes out of a weekend is worth 10k, right?

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

dude you can't setup anything...what are you gonna call up a "buddy" that just so happenes to live in his town...that just so happens to own a stock 600 Enough with the internet BS..next time I run a 600 i'll get it on video with the digi cam I just bought. Win or lose i'll post it...but you probably wont see it because you post once in a blue moon.
    No, but there's a lot of guys on the bike forums who'd like a free car. A race like this is a gimme if he's going to put something in the pot. Sorry, if I'm not going to be around all the time looking for your posts. I have a life. Guess I'm just not as cool as a self described "fat lonely bald guy" and yourself.

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray
    No, but there's a lot of guys on the bike forums who'd like a free car. A race like this is a gimme if he's going to put something in the pot. Sorry, if I'm not going to be around all the time looking for your posts. I have a life. Guess I'm just not as cool as a self described "fat lonely bald guy" and yourself.
    Well you're on right now aren't ya...can't be to busy

05 Wrangler

. gald he could help you with your alarm issue , my god let vote him in as president of the united states of america. buy the nos stickers and do the world a favor , put them over your mouth and nose . also no matter how tempting it might be, dont remove them. lay on your bench while doing this , if you dont mind.
    That's a lot of talk from someone that doesn't even have a bike....man you really got your panties in a bunch over nothing.

As for the alarm...you said he doesn't help anyone...and I said he helped me. so that pretty much makes your point invalid.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

HAHAHAHA, make a fool of yourself for me so I don't have to do it, I like that.
    Talking about Busa's is typical of the know-nothing sideline bike watcher. They seem to think they're the epitome of sportbike speed. Heck, the gsxr1000 is faster stock for stock.
    The 'busa is the fastest production motorcycle in the world, not the gixxer. Before you start throwing your opinions around you should make sure the facts back them up.

lee1rbc
    I was looking at my time slips and my car stock went from 84mph to 104mph in 4.75 seconds. And at 104mph I am only at 4600rpms. Looking at this link I see alot of sport bikes that would loose to a stock LS1 at a 80mph roll (check out the 80 to 100 times). http://sportrider.com/bikes/146_perf_nums/

Also my 4.75 was done with an A4, M6 car would be around 4.65.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Power06
    my 2003 YZF-R6 bone stock did 10.8s all day with my cousin riding it down the track. with the different sprockets and slip on and cams...it would of been no problem for it to push low to mid 10s. and Z Driver, of course a LS1 is gonna pull on a 600 at 150-160ish being as thats the 600s top speed, with all that work done to my bike i could only squeeze 166MPH out of it.
    Never said 150, top speed is kid shit that gets people killed. I don't care about top speed, I don't care about 1/4 mile. This thread never had anything to do with either of those. This entire bs argument is going on because no one here can stick to the topic at hand they have to try to find some way to be right or be better or be faster. I have owned both, I have raced on both sides, and I know what I have experienced. People come riding in here on their invincible 600s with opinions that are not grounded. It doesn't matter what people think SHOULD happen, you guys can't change the way it goes down on the road. If you want to argue start your own thread and let little kids come to you to argue about what their big brother told them he could outrun on his 250 ninja, don't come in someone else's thread starting this stupid little kid shit because you don't like the fact the a couple of crotch rockets got beat by a couple of LS1s on the roll. Yeah, they could beat us from a dead stop in the 1/4 mile I never said they couldn't, but that isn't how it went down, get over it

red
    96 ss

That's a lot of talk from someone that doesn't even have a bike....man you really got your panties in a bunch over nothing.

As for the alarm...you said he doesn't help anyone...and I said he helped me. so that pretty much makes your point invalid.
    look at most of your posts. have you helped anyone? or gave advice about a product that you bought ? no all you do in the majority of your post is waste bandwidth.
    thats what i said now learn how to read and retain it. my point is get it on freaking tape or STFU. PROVE YOUR POINT cause you are full of crap. is it that hard to get it on tape if you do it all the time. if z has a bike let him get it on tape. yeah i dont have a bike at this time, whats your point? has that got anything to do with any of my posts? do i say i beat a fbody on MY bike, no i didn't. man you are just as retarted as he is. also next time you make a name on the net try to make sure your caps lock key is working correctly, or is that some of the coolness you have running though your blood , eeww you gave me a chill junior
    Last edited by jasonisdn; 02-05-2006 at 06:02 AM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok, we're done with this one.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information