RED
    1998 Camaro SS Vert

mercedes vs. civic

This isn't really a kill story but it was definitely funny. Last night I was coming home from York, pa to Lancaster, PA on Rt. 30. I was driving my wifes 2006 mercedes C230 and this honda civic with a loud exhaust flys up next to me. So I get up next to it and pass him. I'm a little ways in front of him and I let off the throttle. He comes right next to us and revs as loud as he can. It sounded like something broke in his car. We died laughing. I was wishing we were in the SS. So I could've showed him some real power.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSS View Post
    This isn't really a kill story but it was definitely funny. Last night I was coming home from York, pa to Lancaster, PA on Rt. 30. I was driving my wifes 2006 mercedes C230 and this honda civic with a loud exhaust flys up next to me. So I get up next to it and pass him. I'm a little ways in front of him and I let off the throttle. He comes right next to us and revs as loud as he can. It sounded like something broke in his car. We died laughing. I was wishing we were in the SS. So I could've showed him some real power.
    .... and then the Civic stomps to go pedal, the turbo spools, spins the tires, leaves rubber on the payment, and pulls like a beast on you. Your face becomes . and the guy in the Civic's face becomes .

You never know man. Watch your ego so you don't get hurt when that ONE import stomps you.

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

if an import did that to my t/a i'd probably go give the guy a firm handshake at the very least but it doesn't hurt my pride to get beaten by someone i laugh at. my car looks like shite and i'm sure that most of the guys i've killed (who would probably have beaten a stock ls1) were kicking themselves in the ass. it's got a great interior and driveline, but i got it cheap bc the hood needs paint and it is in need of body work.

RED
    1998 Camaro SS Vert

.... and then the Civic stomps to go pedal, the turbo spools, spins the tires, leaves rubber on the payment, and pulls like a beast on you. Your face becomes . and the guy in the Civic's face becomes .

You never know man. Watch your ego so you don't get hurt when that ONE import stomps you.

-Honestly, I respect imports. Afterall, I do own two German cars. My cousin has a vr6 Turbo Jetta that flys and would smoke my benz. I was just posting it as a funny occurance. It just would've been nice to be in my Supercharged 550 RWHP SS to really run him. I wasn't trying to boost my ego. You never know what the car next to you is running under the hood. But it is nice to think you have more power then the other guy. hah
    Last edited by SmokinSS; 07-25-2009 at 11:56 AM.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

civic = econo turd

Thread Information