MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Didn't get beat??

I'm headed home, its around 8:30pm and I see this crazy S-10 weaving his way up to me. This monster of a S-10, had a Cowl Induction sticking at least 6 inchs above the hood. Pretty sure it was S/C too... The craziest part about this thing, is the rear tires!!! They had to have been 16" or bigger! Like major bed modifications to make these babies fit. Anyways, the guy was in his probably mid 50's, and he had the work's (tachs, guages, elt) in cabin. I'm running about 60 mph and he matchs me, knowing that its about to go down We hit, I'm in third and he's an auto. To my surprise and deafness this guy couldn't getta way!! I actucally pulled a few inches then shut down at 110 ish. I have a vid of the guys truck but not of the race. Really weird that I didn't get blitzd. BTW, there was a large amount of black smoke after he hit it. Any who... still a kill
    Last edited by Fearls1; 07-06-2009 at 08:40 PM.
    3" MagnaFlow CatBack w/Corsa (clone)Tips, Lloyds Custom Floor Mats, SLP Lid, Pro 5.0 W/ Lou's SS, 7.5" Eaton Locker w/3.73, KYB AGX, BMR LCA's, FRA, SSE, 5% Tint, 18x9 C5 Rims w/Falken 452

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Truck was probably setup for 1/8th mile lol

good kill

NBM
    2002 Camaro

Good kill, I love it when I toast drag vehicles in my daily driver!
    02 Camaro
    PRC Stg 2.5 5.3's, Futral F14, PP Typhoon intake, True duals, Performabuilt tranny, & 3500 convertor, HSW plate kit.
    *Old Time* 10.90@ 125mph

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Truck was probably setup for 1/8th mile lol

good kill
    Thats what I was thinking. Good thing I didn't meet him at a light

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Nice non-death That truck sounds familiar, I've probably seen it or one very similar at TRP last year, there were three or four with the setup you described.

There's a guy here local to Henryetta that has an old Ford truck he's 'fixed' up.... he's tried to race me several times and lost. The last time he thought he'd win because he added some 13-14" wide rear wheels for extra traction....he lost... tried to race me again last weekend but I had my kiddos in the car and told him that, he got pissy about it, but he'll get over it. He's in his late 40's he should know better anyway....

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Nice non-death That truck sounds familiar, I've probably seen it or one very similar at TRP last year, there were three or four with the setup you described.

There's a guy here local to Henryetta that has an old Ford truck he's 'fixed' up.... he's tried to race me several times and lost. The last time he thought he'd win because he added some 13-14" wide rear wheels for extra traction....he lost... tried to race me again last weekend but I had my kiddos in the car and told him that, he got pissy about it, but he'll get over it. He's in his late 40's he should know better anyway....
    LOL, how does someone get pissy about that. Please risk your childrens lives to satisfy my will to beat you, WTF. Everyone ive ever said that too just takes a glance in my backseat(they must think im afraid or joking) and then just said oh ok and drove off.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    LOL, how does someone get pissy about that. Please risk your childrens lives to satisfy my will to beat you, WTF. Everyone ive ever said that too just takes a glance in my backseat(they must think im afraid or joking) and then just said oh ok and drove off.
    Most have enough decency to give the Ohhhh ok, but this guy is a pure rebel flag toting, mullet wearing, coozie grasping tard.

Thread Information