black
    1998 Trans Am ram air

98 T/A ram air vert VS. 05 Mustang GT

So i was cruising around friday night with the top down and my girl in the passenger seat. Driving down the main drag of town, all the sudden a black new body GT flys by my doing at least 80 in a 35. I look up and see a yellow light, YAY.... my girl says don't do it. but you have to haha. he looks over and says. "I don't think you have enough. i'm on spray" i said " well we will just see about that" my stall, and 4.10's launched like a F***** beast. i jumped out a car and a half, but at about 75 he caught up to me so i shut it down, needless to say i think he would have had me but it's better to quit when ur ahead!!!!

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by treyofour View Post
    So i was cruising around friday night with the top down and my girl in the passenger seat. Driving down the main drag of town, all the sudden a black new body GT flys by my doing at least 80 in a 35. I look up and see a yellow light, YAY.... my girl says don't do it. but you have to haha. he looks over and says. "I don't think you have enough. i'm on spray" i said " well we will just see about that" my stall, and 4.10's launched like a F***** beast. i jumped out a car and a half, but at about 75 he caught up to me so i shut it down, needless to say i think he would have had me but it's better to quit when ur ahead!!!!
    thatta way brah theres a guy in town who has an 05/06/07 (i forgot) but one of my friends said to race him cause we were all talking at the local sonic, he politely said no thanks.

Thread Information