Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Let me know how they hold up as well. I got headers from another seller on ebay and one of the primaries cracked since I put them on and the seller wont message me back. I might try these since LPP are out of stock and Kooks are out of my price range

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

They slipped right into the pacesetter ORY on the floor. Look good so far but worst comes to worse ill take it to the local muffler shop and have them tinker with a torch to get it right. About to order bosch 13111's. Im off next week for shutdown of my work and plan on ripping into the bitch hardcore.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

To add to this thread and maybe help some decision making.... I bought and installed stainless steel ebay headers as well. I don't know if they're the same companies as Josh's, but he speaks the truth. These things are worth it, especially for the price. When I installed mine, we had to motivate the drivers side but it fit great. If your looking for a great inexpensive bolt on, this is it. Especially if you don't already have LT's. I also picked up the stainless steel Y pipe off of ebay and feel the same way about it. Slipped right in and looks amazing. I couldn't be happier I did this mod.
    PS. Josh, good to hear you had the same experience with these headers. So far so good on my end with these

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Everything is in the mail now, bought two 13111s, install should be this week.. .hopefully

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Everything is in the mail now, bought two 13111s, install should be this week.. .hopefully
    Haha, now that you mention it I just realized you haven't installed yet. Well when you do you won't regret it. I'm so glad I bought these. Good luck with the install, these were my first and my right hand hates me for it. Let us know how the install goes/satisfaction with them

1998 Z-28 A4

Have anyone went to a dyno with theses headers?

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by HitManLs1 View Post
    Have anyone went to a dyno with theses headers?
    I'm going to get Frost to dyno tune me in about 1-2 months. When I do i'll give results

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

these are the same headers i have... only problem i had with mine was the EGR tube snapped off (i don't run EGR due to the LS6 i dropped in) and had to weld a patch over the hole... other than that they are great...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    these are the same headers i have... only problem i had with mine was the EGR tube snapped off (i don't run EGR due to the LS6 i dropped in) and had to weld a patch over the hole... other than that they are great...
    I was considering seeing how much it would cost to get this done, probably 50 bucks tops

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

What about the saying u get what you pay for. it just to good to be true. How can they make this and sell for cheap and make money it boggles my mind.

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by zmg00camaross View Post
    What about the saying u get what you pay for. it just to good to be true. How can they make this and sell for cheap and make money it boggles my mind.
    it is VERY easy to understand. It is called china or a country of the like. The company I work for used to buy a certain piece of equipment in the USA for $1100 shipped. We since out sourced it to taiwan and now we get it for $800 shipped. It sucks but that is how it goes

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

That's what I figured bastards Chinese, well thats why I not going to buy them. Hope the Texas speed headers are made by them in America. If not I give up

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    It's good we're seeing multiple people who've had good things to say about them. That's a good idea welding over, I almost snapped mine off too. Stupid emissions

Quote Originally Posted by zmg00camaross View Post
    That's what I figured bastards Chinese, well thats why I not going to buy them. Hope the Texas speed headers are made by them in America. If not I give up
    They probably are made in the good ol USA, but as for me right now I don't have the money to drop $800 on LT's. So these will do for now as a great upgrade. Plus, I can always but Kooks or ARH's later down the line. Right now I just want a bolt on DD so these work great

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

I not saying they aren't. Go crazy awesome price for
    A
    Stainless steel header no doubt. I not spending a grand on headers no way

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

oh fuck... i lied...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...Q5fAccessories

it's thoes headers... cost me like $220.00 shipped to my door...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Well here is the final review.

The passenger side fits great and has no clearance issues what so ever.

The drivers side is like a good 1/4 inch away from the floorpan, but I think solid mounts will cure this, the k-member needed to ground a bit as well.

Its got a lil bit of ORY band/vibrate here and there but nothing I cant live with. Sound is amazing.

02 sensor location is great!

Pacesetters ory slipped right on with some rubber mallet fun.

I only had the car jacked up about 1.5 foot as well.

I suggest going custom true duals or custom ORY.

Ive beat on the car too much, and ive got some about to snap in half I think...

Its driveshaft related I think... whoops

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

No vids josh?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    No vids josh?
    My lappie is taking a shit on me and every rev it fucks up and lags.

Ill get one here soon.

Its loud as dogshit.

Ive broke something in my driveline though... dam HP

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Ok , they're polished stainless , right ? And for an 2002 install the smog crap has to be cut-off , is that correct ? So what about ground clearance ? Also they don't just bolt-on there are fitment issues , right ?
    Anyone know which available header is a true bolt-on with the MOST ground clearance ?

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Ok , they're polished stainless , right ? And for an 2002 install the smog crap has to be cut-off , is that correct ? So what about ground clearance ? Also they don't just bolt-on there are fitment issues , right ?
    Anyone know which available header is a true bolt-on with the MOST ground clearance ?
    I had absolutely no problem with my pacesetters, and they have race headers that don't have the EGR crap to plug off. And the ground clearance is great for longtubes, I have a steep driveway and the most I've ever rubbed was on one of my clamps that was turned down, and I have since fixed that problem. That's the only headers I know anything about, because it's what I run

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information