Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Heard that man! Hell my 6er runs f'in great, and I still get that BS that I should sell it and buy an LS1. Anyway it gets sliced they are still Camaros.
    They also don't realized that you have to change half the car to do that like the tranny.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by M-ManLA View Post
    They also don't realized that you have to change half the car to do that like the tranny.
    Agree!

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

I mean I want to get a new tranny anyway and get a manual installed but not when I am broke. Not sure why people that won't help me get the car fixed is telling me to sell the car or get a V8 lol. I've been telling them if they buy it then I'll get it installed. I will defend my car to the grave!!!

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=M-ManLA;2004064]I mean I want to get a new tranny anyway and get a manual installed but not when I am broke. Not sure why people that won't help me get the car fixed is telling me to sell the car or get a V8 lol. I've been telling them if they buy it then I'll get it installed. I will defend my car to the grave!!![/QUOTE]

Last edited by Smittro; 07-25-2009 at 11:22 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Yeah I get ball busted all the time for having v6 powered stuff. Especially with my twin turbo build on my 92' z34 Lumina. Funny thing is my Lumina will probably be putting out about as much or more than a stock LS1. My goal is 325-375 FWHP. Not out to drag race it or be the fastes thing on the road. Just a nice clean car with some power that I can stick the family in. As far as I know no one has ever done a twin turbo set up on the 4-cam 3.4. Seen some single turbo ones but have yet to see a twin spooler.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yeah I get ball busted all the time for having v6 powered stuff. Especially with my twin turbo build on my 92' z34 Lumina. Funny thing is my Lumina will probably be putting out about as much or more than a stock LS1. My goal is 325-375 FWHP. Not out to drag race it or be the fastes thing on the road. Just a nice clean car with some power that I can stick the family in. As far as I know no one has ever done a twin turbo set up on the 4-cam 3.4. Seen some single turbo ones but have yet to see a twin spooler.
    Yea same here.

green
    1994 camaro

hey everyone! its good to be back. our old computer took a shit on us and caught some funky ass virus. so we had to get a new one.

SMITTRO thank you so much for the write up you did for me no pulling those bolts =) the motor and everything is ready to come out and my ex stepdad is sending his cherry picker to me so i dont gotta rent one. thats helping a lot. its been tough to find time to work on my baby but with this equipment getting here today you can bet im gonna bust balls! its time to restock on vault and amp and get some work done =) it should get here today at about 5 and i hope to have the motor removed and hopefully the engine bay prepped and maybe set the new motor in to see what motor mount issues im gonna have. other than that i think all other probs are solved.

and thanks smittro it shoudl be a pretty cool swap. its def different and i love that. noone i know of has a vortec v6 camaro =) thas y im so anxious to see you TT TDC 3.4L finished bcuz i have never heard of that either =) im getting pretty excited and hopefully can get some work done tonight and this week. and it looks like the tranny is gona bolt up fine. if it doesn't i'll make it lmfao. and when im finished with this build im changing the car i own on here to a v-6 vortec camaro. lol how do i change that and add a pic of my car? i've never messed with that stuff.

o and maybe you guys can help. im gonna have to order a performance oil cooler (if ya wanna know y just ask its just a slightly lengthy) and i found one perma cool or perma flow. something like that for 99.99 before shipping. if you guys know of a cheaper one i can order that is good pplease let me know.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Here ya go bud.. Just creat a free account and start postin' here using the image code shown when you hold the curser over the thumb nail of your uploaded photo. Cut there and paste here. Simple. I'm not overly familier with the vortec 90* motors, sounds like a project man..lol Good luck and happy postin'.

http://photobucket.com/

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Ok guys I have applied for a loan. Wish me luck.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Ok guys I have applied for a loan. Wish me luck.
    Good Luck!

green
    1994 camaro

good luck!!

well the vortec idea went to shit. my camaro has a different tranny than i anticipated... bad planning on my part.now the parents are stepping in and "suggesting" that i rebuild the 3.4L i have. i see where they are coming from and can't argue. only thing is im low on cash and they are gonna have to help. which means no high HP parts or forged internals like i wanted =( but its good to have their help. so i guess a rebuild it is.. anyone know where i can get a good cheap kit?

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinejunkie View Post
    good luck!!

well the vortec idea went to shit. my camaro has a different tranny than i anticipated... bad planning on my part.now the parents are stepping in and "suggesting" that i rebuild the 3.4L i have. i see where they are coming from and can't argue. only thing is im low on cash and they are gonna have to help. which means no high HP parts or forged internals like i wanted =( but its good to have their help. so i guess a rebuild it is.. anyone know where i can get a good cheap kit?
    That's cool.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Ok so I will not get the loan. This is just not my year. Got to hustle the old fashion way I guess.

green
    1994 camaro

Ok so I will not get the loan. This is just not my year. Got to hustle the old fashion way I guess.
    damn.. that sux.. guess neither of us can get shit to go our way

Thread Information